Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Nitroplanes

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Nitroplanes

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 04:37 PM
hammergil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitroplanes

I am new to rc planes. didn't know where to buy one. i wound up purchasing through nitroplanes.com...it was a disaster. they sent me arf instead of rtf model. i was unhappy with customer service so i just wanted a refund. they made me ship it back at my cost (even though they sent me the wrong plane!) then when they did refund my money they shorted my refund by about 20 dollars for no apparent reason. sent an email to them they said back in 1 - 2 business days...13 days later here i am and still nothing. they won't answer the phone when i try to call them. my question is, how do i go about warning others to stay away from them and maybe even get my money they owe me? suggestions?
Old 08-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Steve Steinbring

Default RE: Nitroplanes

Hopefully you used a credit card! If you did call your credit card company and explain the situation. They will put the problem upon the merchandiser!
Old 08-23-2008, 05:49 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Go to the ARF forum and then to the nitroplanes support forum. See what they will do for you. You can send them a PM on this board and he replies pretty quick.

Dru.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:08 PM
bassmanh
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hammer,

i have bought from them and have had NO trouble at all, others havent been so lucky BUT as stated go here = http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_456/tt.htm and john will help you with it.

he seems like a good guy who gets things done !!! nitroplanes needs about 5 of him and they would be a great place to buy from.

also what plane did you order ? just curious.

bassman
Old 08-23-2008, 09:31 PM
opjose

ORIGINAL: bassmanh

he seems like a good guy who gets things done !!! nitroplanes needs about 5 of him and they would be a great place to buy from.

bassman
Agreed!

Maybe if this gets said a few times, John can show his bosses that when someone responds as he does, it helps them a lot.

Old 08-23-2008, 09:53 PM
hammergil

thanks alot for the advice guys. I bought a 4 channel 2008 electric mustang rtf for like $82. I can't remember the manufacturer. I went to a local hobby store and bought a parkzone spitfire which we love except for the fact that my 12 year old keeps crashing it, but apply some glue and a new prop and back in the air...I think i like it more than he does and we bought it for him
Old 08-23-2008, 10:07 PM
MetallicaJunkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you're a great dad...its nice that you are getting your son into this fine hobby
Old 08-24-2008, 07:48 AM
amdhotprocessor
My Feedback: (6)

Not trying to be racist or anything but I quickly cancelled my order when I called and had to wait for 30 minutes untill they found someone that spoke FLUENT english..... I mean its ok to have an accent and even to not be fluent in english but when they are answering phones in an english speaking country, and have mostly english speaking costomers it helps to "know the tonge"

I kept getting...Nononono, It i stock, have nice day
(me) I want to cancel my order
(N.P.) kay?
(me) cancel my order!!!
(NP) kay? ehhh .... hold... (click)
30 min later(NP) hola
(me) click