Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Matrix is finally running

Old 01-30-2007, 07:21 PM
Chopped02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Matrix is finally running

Finally got my matrix running after getting some advice from Notch at Cen. The mid range needle is a touchy SOB. Sealed the engine and raplaced the fuel tank (air leak). Thanks for the help Notch.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:39 PM
s5lin

Default RE: Matrix is finally running

Yup, Notch is slick fellow. Unfortunately, I hate all carbs that have a mid range. Honestly, two needles is already enough for an engine. I really don't get why some companies decide to use a three needle carb. I really dislike my Werks/Sirio Carb because of the three needles.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Chopped02

I agree. Playing with the idea of changing the carb to a two needle. I have to wait until it warms up anyways. Its too cold to even try and tune it now. At least its running, thats half the battle.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:06 PM
notch

Glad I could help!!! This is why I test all the products we make so that I can fully understand what you guys may be going through and give you a real answer that will help you as the consumer go in the right direction... yeah the nx-26 with the up-grade needles can still be a touchy so of a gun if that mid range is not set correctly... I run the nx-26 real fat and it still delivers great power... the motor is quite a guzzler when tuned for longevity so if your a club racer- try the TR tank... it fits right in and provides that little extra fuel that will get the bad boy to run 6 mins. Thanks for the feed back and any of you guys that need set-up advice or tips on our products check in with me... [email protected]

I have been working with some tr-.28 mods and I will report back to you guys soon on that motor..222 degrees and flying!!!!!!