Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Stuka Stunt

Old 10-14-2020, 07:32 AM
Eddie H

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stuka Stunt

This will be my first post here. I know many U-Controllers here use the Stunt Hanger site, I just have never signed up to it. I have used for years the Stuka Site, but it seams to have closed or something. I can't get into it anymore. I wanted to read up on the Fox .15 X and the differences with the XX and the XXX engines that were discussed in depth there. I'm just asking where to search for this information. Thank you all in advance for any help. Eddy H
Old 10-14-2020, 08:21 AM
gene6029

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im sure you can find some guys here that can offer you assistance on the Fox .15X. Another site that has good information on it is Stunthanger.com. I use both sites and both have their plus sides. You dont have to join there , just wont be able to post. I think Stuka Stunt along with Brotherhood of the ring are not around anymore.....Gene