Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

are these blades any good for cp pro?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2022, 06:43 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JPEE,

How exciting for you!! I know you will be looking forward to much needed cool nights and an absolutely beautiful night view starting next month.

Funny you should mention flying - I was just looking at my heli's the other day. I still need to repair the 500 and get a new boom for the Goblin. I have some time as mornings are still a bit warm and humid. Flying can wait but boating is still going on some weekends, at least when the weather and waves are good.

Glad your enjoying the cool weather tonight. Get a fan in the window and enjoy the nighttime!!

Mark
Old 09-16-2022, 02:07 PM
JPEE

Hi Mark, I hope you get out and get to do a little bit of flying soon. Yes these unloading and reloading these rockets is got to be tough on the guys both in Florida and here in California. Little seals going time and time again you have to wonder what country made them?? I pray they’re not imported. This last cancellation of a flight one or two days ago was due to too much wind and Vandenberg so here is the new schedule that we’re following.

I don’t know if I told you and I can’t go back to the page once I’m opened up on my pad. But night before last I was set up in the front yard with two walkie-talkies one on the talk frequency to the ISS and the other two it’s repeater broadcasting back to me. I kept calling from when I saw them at the horizon but did not get any response along with other people in the background. I hope when I get out to the desert and there’s less people calling in the air is actually cleaner that I might have a better chance. I don’t think they’ll accept it here as a attachment after reading what they allow and don’t so I’m gonna send you a minute and a half two minute best clip of me calling them listening for a response and you can hear the other people in the background. Hopefully you’ll find it a little interesting and my wife was sitting next to me and making sure that the iPad was recording everything that was going on. You’ll hear me faintly and know that it’s me giving my call sign and I call out first NA1SS then my call sign.

You take care and we’ll talk soon

Old 09-23-2022, 09:34 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

You have a large one going up tomorrow afternoon, window opens at 2:53PM PST.

Even though it will be a daytime launch, it should be quite visible to you.

ULA readies Delta 4-Heavy rocket for weekend launch from California – Spaceflight Now

Old 09-24-2022, 05:48 AM
JPEE

Old 09-24-2022, 05:51 AM
JPEE

Good morning Mark, thanks for the reminder but we were on top of this one. As usual this site is goofing up and all of my text got buried above the picture that I added. So again thanks for the reminder but we’re on top of this one and will be outside beforehand and have our tablets to verify that the launch is going on without complications.

without giving too many details we’ve got all the RC is loaded up and on the Polaris side-by-side and will be making that change in the next couple of days to fly where the skies are wide open. I just realized the big red MD 500 is not in the shot that goes in the cab of the truck with me and the 600 will be sitting last on top of close to preserve it from not getting any damage. So we’re looking forward to some clear skies.
MADE AN ERROR. MY PLANE IS A P-47 JUG
Take care

Last edited by JPEE; 09-24-2022 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-24-2022, 06:07 AM
JPEE

Hello once again Mark, We were just watching the news here live at 7 AM Pacific standard time and see that you are really in the path of the hurricane. Earlier on we thought it would pass you but what they just showed on the model now you will be hit hard. You and your family will be in our hearts and our prayers and I know that you’re making ready for this, but we wanted you to know we’re in your corner and will pray that you suffer no physical or even property damage for that matter.

Good luck J n J
Old 09-24-2022, 02:46 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark, We sat patiently waiting for blast off and there was some indication that the viewing site would be 5 to 7 miles as opposed to 100 miles with the other rockets with the satellites. We were then put off another hour and stood by watching everything live only to be disappointed that when it lifted off we were outside but could not see anything. There’s a huge glare and the sun is out it’s 3:30 pm. in the afternoon. We saw nothing, not even a vapor Trail. At least the last Star Link rocket Elon put up we could see the rocket vapor trail in the sky squiggly as the wind was blowing it around. Color us disappointed ☹️ today..

JPEE
Old 09-24-2022, 05:07 PM
evdreamer

I saw these large electric helis on Facebook. My parents are coming to visit in a couple of weeks and they are going to bring my heli since I didn't have room.
Old 09-24-2022, 05:30 PM
JPEE

Great news nick!
Old 09-28-2022, 01:35 AM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

Just a quick update as it is 0530 on September 28 and Ian just increased to a Cat 4 and is expected to make landfall later this afternoon.

We have almost everything completed, just a few loose ends to clean up after I get off work this morning.

That's it for now...

Mark
Old 09-28-2022, 06:18 AM
JPEE

God Bless you and your family Mark, we are with you and watching close. Just a moment ago I looked up Cape Canaveral so when they show the track of the storm I can see where that is to your location.

🙏🏻 JP
Old 09-28-2022, 12:11 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

A 4PM update: We finished up the remaining cleanup this morning - basically moved any remaining plants inside the garage, both cars in the garage, secured the grill outside against the house, placed bricks on all the downspouts and drainage piping (I was not able to complete the underground drainage in time so had to set it as above ground using some existing 20ft. corrugated piping), and also placed some quick dam flood barrier against the garage door to prevent water from getting into the garage.

My job activated the hurricane team so I don't have to go to work until Saturday, if everything is considered all clear. That has been a relief as it allowed me to get things done at home and remain at home during this storm.

Right now we still have electricity so are watching the news and weather to track the storm and watch the live reports. Quite scary some of the flooding videos we have been seeing.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers,

Mark
Old 09-28-2022, 12:35 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark thank you for the update. You really had your hands full. Thank God you’ve had the time to get away from work enough to do what you need to do for the well-being of your family and your home. If you’ve got that corrugated tubing for your drains I hope you put steaks on each side with wire or something to hold them down so they don’t become airborne flopping around causing damage it may be breaking windows. I’m sure you’ve considered all those things you’re a smart guy.
I hate to be redundant but I am going to be anyway God bless you and the family and we’re keeping our fingers crossed that you make it through this with little to no damage. And again thank you for the update.

JP
Old 10-02-2022, 11:00 PM
Aframomum

Hello JPEE,

We are safe and have no damage from Ian.

Unfortunately not everyone further south was so lucky.

Mark
Old 11-09-2022, 01:38 PM
JPEE

Hello Mark, We’re watching the News today November 9 and seeing more bad weather is heading for Florida again? We want you to know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers that this will be just a spit of rain and get by you without any damage. We loaded up and went to the AZ. Unfortunately we lasted a week and a half and a health issue arose bringing us back home. Left “everything there including my truck” and don’t know when we’ll get back. Awaiting medical updates from Doc’s.

JPEE
Old 11-15-2022, 10:41 PM
Aframomum

Hi JPEE,

I got your email and right now its 0125, and NASA is at T-minus 10 and holding due to a hydrogen leak. I still cannot believe they left it out on the pad during Nicole.

We did fine with the storm - just a few branches and such got blown around from the storm. Some of the eastern beaches really got hammered with erosion and some condos and pools went into the ocean as a result. Thank you for your thoughts during the storm.

Your unexpected medical crisis was alarming to hear - I hope the news from your doctor is positive. For you to leave so abruptly the issue must have been serious. Wishing you good news and a quick recovery so you can get back to the things you enjoy.

Update...its 0141 and the countdown has resumed - 6 minutes 35 seconds.

Mark
Old 11-15-2022, 11:08 PM
Aframomum

Successful launch!!!

(sorry the close ups are so grainy...)

Old 11-16-2022, 07:55 AM
JPEE

Good morning Wednesday morning Mark,

Thank you for the pictures, they pretty spectacular!

Glad you made it through with only some inconvenience. I’ve got a friend that lives over on the west side and took a pretty good beating. Days without electricity and some damage to the home.

Thanks for the good wishes, after I see the neurosurgeon next Monday I’ll know more.

Cheers JPEE
Old 11-25-2022, 10:19 AM
Aframomum

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgivings Day for yesterday. Hope you all had a great day with family and enjoyed a filling meal!

Mark
Old 11-25-2022, 10:35 AM
Aframomum

We had a nice T. Day. I had off so was able to enjoy time at home.

My son has had off since last Friday but was unfortunate enough to have gotten the flu. Had to take him to an urgent care on Saturday after fatigue and a 101 fever. He even had the flu shot the beginning of November, so luckily symptoms weren't all that bad or that long. He is still taking it easy but is getting back to normal.

My wife and I had some symptoms but neither of us came up positive for the flu. Whew! lol

In the meantime I have been struggling with a stuck O2 sensor on my wifes car. I hit it with some blaster spray and let it sit overnight in hopes it will loosen up those stuck threads. I also need to cut the connector off so I can get a decent 12 point wrench on it. I tried the specialty tool (the one with the slit for the sensor wire) and some heat from a torch, but the tool just wound up starting to round off the nut - so I returned that and decided to try using some back to old school method.

JPEE,

I hope you had some good news from the Neurologist and nothing too serious. I wish you and your Judy well during these medical times...

Mark
Old 12-28-2022, 04:00 AM
Aframomum

Sorry guys that I missed it but...Merry Christmas!!

We had a nice Christmas and have been busy this holiday season with family activities. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Mark
Old 12-30-2022, 11:58 PM
Aframomum

Wanted to share a few pictures of our recent trip to Kennedy Space Center. They finished their newest addition - Gateway. It houses everything that is happening at the Cape right now - including Artemis, Orion, ULA Vulcan, and a used Space X Dragon capsule used for cargo missions to the ISS and a used Space X booster. It was an incredible trip and we had the surprise run in with a Space X booster being transported back to the Space X hanger after a successful launch and barge landing just a few days earlier.

Mark
Old 01-04-2023, 07:45 PM
Aframomum

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year.

Mark

JPEE, sent you a PM.
Old 01-20-2023, 05:39 PM
JPEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!

Old 01-24-2023, 01:22 AM
Aframomum

Nick,

Happy Belated Birthday!

Hope you are enjoying your first year in Ohio, wondering if the winter is better or not-so-better than Nebraska?

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.