Community
Search
Notices
Esky Helicopters Discuss the line of Esky electric helis in here including the Honey Bee, Lama, Belt CP, etc

BIG LAMA

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Ooben

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: BIG LAMA

Woo Hoo! Today at lunch, for the first time since I got my Lama, I was able to fly it, without crashing...(Eh, semi-controlled landing) until the buzzer went off......outside, no less. I think that was enough to push the kid in the shop over the edge, I walked by his computer and he had a Big Lama page open.....hee hee.
MIke
Old 06-03-2010, 04:06 PM
sgbfly

Hi Mike,

If I may just take a step backward, the boardless conversion is all about eliminating the 3in1. The 3in1 is a gyro, mixer and electronic speed controller all rolled into one, hence the name. The boardless mod is a great mod especially if its part of a brushless motor upgrade. I'm not sure what you already have so I will do a brief overview of the lot. Taking each component at a time I suggest the following

Gyro: Safest choice = Turnigy GR302-AD $25 (similar to the much loved Telebee gyro's)
Alt Choice = HK401B $14 (larger, remote gain only and untested but should work OK with a 6 channel tx)

mixer: Safest choice = Dionysus Design Coaxial Mixer $25 (proven to work well)
Alt choice = Turnigy v-tail mixer $3 (will need some tx refinement and no-one has gone this route on the BOL that I know of! Might not be satisfactory)

esc's Good Choice 1 = Buy an eBay kit in combo with the brushless motors $60 shipped
Good choice 2 = Turnigy plush or Hobbywing Pentium or Exceed Volcano 18A or 25A esc's (*2) $24 total (of course you still need the motors but you get better esc's)

Motors Good Choice 1 = The eBay kit listed with the esc's
Good choice 2 = ek5-0004 motors $28 for both shipped

Prices don't all include shipping & of course there are many other good choices! Sorry if I have answered questions that were not asked but I thought a quick summary and links would be useful.

As for the ct6a (Hobbyking branded version here but you need the cable if you buy from HobbyKing), yes I have changed the programming and it works well. If you go down this route and find yourself stuck - I can help!

HTH

Simon
Old 06-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Ooben

Simon, hi. Getting rid of the 3in1 is what I'm looking to do....after watching how smoothly your Lama can chase Polly and Anna around the yard I would like to duplicate that performance as closely as I can. I've pretty much decided I'm going to get the CT6B and try to make it work with the less expensive parts you mentioned....I think I am a kindred spirit of Spiros....we share the same thoughts on how to budget our hobbies...
I will probably take you up on your offer with helping me program the TX, I really can't make much sense of the translation....I have downloaded the program and played with it some.....
Thanks,
Mike
Old 06-03-2010, 04:30 PM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: Ooben

Simon, hi. Getting rid of the 3in1 is what I'm looking to do....after watching how smoothly your Lama can chase Polly and Anna around the yard I would like to duplicate that performance as closely as I can. I've pretty much decided I'm going to get the CT6B and try to make it work with the less expensive parts you mentioned....I think I am a kindred spirit of Spiros....we share the same thoughts on how to budget our hobbies...[img][/img]
I will probably take you up on your offer with helping me program the TX, I really can't make much sense of the translation....I have downloaded the program and played with it some.....
Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

Congratulations on your feat and I hope you have many more! You think you have perhaps hooked another on the BOL???[8D]

As for wifey (tongue in cheekyness to follow!) How about you "man up" like me and Edmund have and just let her know that this is "man b' ness and we..........OK I am actually getting too absurd here, even for me![sm=wink_smile.gif]

As for getting your bird dialed in like Simon's. It ain't gonna happen![:'(] He actually flosses his gears with teflon coated teeth flossing devices![:@] You may approximate his efforts though![sm=lol.gif]

Best of luck to ya!

Brian
Old 06-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Ooben

ORIGINAL: rikybob
Mike,

Congratulations on your feat and I hope you have many more! You think you have perhaps hooked another on the BOL???[8D]

As for wifey (tongue in cheekyness to follow!) How about you "man up" like me and Edmund have and just let her know that this is "man b' ness and we..........OK I am actually getting too absurd here, even for me![sm=wink_smile.gif]

As for getting your bird dialed in like Simon's. It ain't gonna happen![:'(] He actually flosses his gears with teflon coated teeth flossing devices![:@] You may approximate his efforts though![sm=lol.gif]

Best of luck to ya!

Brian
Hee hee, yeah, I thought about that........for maybe 5 seconds..... Being married to a genuine bonafide red headed Irish gal for 15 years has made me a little cautious....I like all my body parts right where they are......
I may never get my Lama to fly as nice as Simon's, but then, all I have to chase is a fat cat and a big dumb Great Dane.....much easier targets......
Mike

Old 06-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Sky Soldier

All,

I highly recommend [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7028]this charger[/link] as its 3 fold "fail safes" are less likely to allow this type of over charging to occur. I just bought a cheap JST connector and already had a JXT connector laying around and charge my lil batteries with this. I use my laptop power supply to run the charger with!

Read the specs on the HK website.

Cheers!

Brian

Hiya Brain,

Thanks for the link and info. To clarify: you use a JST plug and not a balance plug for charging? How does it read the individual cells thru the JST? I’m thinking I need one or two cause I’m gonna dump these pr 301’s.

You’ve learned the Thunder Chicken really fast! I really enjoyed your vids. Not to put any pressure on you, but I’m gonna mark my calendar and see how long it takes for Intrepid Hero to post a 3D vid. Hope you’re having lots of fun with your new bird.

Hiya Simon,

I think I was as tense as you were watching your maiden flights. I’m just chuffed to bits for you.

I think that was a thread record of 7 vid links in one post. Keep up the good work! I enjoyed every minute.

Hiya Mr. Parts Buying Maniac,

ROFL Spiros, I’ve told you before, you make my day with your posts. And your advise is spot on and priceless. Because of you, I am constantly looking for BIC pens laying around.

Hiya Buzz,

Sorry to hear of your bird loss. Doubly sad as that was a nice MD500 cabin. I’m kinda parcel to those cabins. Look forward to vids from your new high powered bird.

Hiya Mike,

Congrats on your outdoor flight. Sounds like you’re hooked real good with your upgrade parts lists. Would it be cheaper to get one of the RC711 birds that’s already upgraded? Sooner or later your gonna want another bird so you have one flyable while one is being repaired.

Personally, I’m staying with the stock BOL. I’m of the Spiros school of thought of: buy cheap, repair cheap, have flying fun. I also don’t need a lot of power like the brushless kits. I like a more relaxed style of flying. Speaking of which, I noticed your pilot position on your first vid post. I’m gonna try that, but with a lawn chair instead of concrete steps.

Hey All,

I’m scratch-building BOL#3. This one may be called SOB BOL, as in: I’m fixin to fly dat sumb@tch Gonna mount it in this cabin www.helidirect.com/fusuno-250-md500e-scale-body-military-p-11541.hdx

Calm winds,
Jerry

Old 06-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Ooben

Well, I should know by now not to brag about anything I accomplish. I was feeling pretty cocky after burning a complete battery at lunch today, so I thought I would wow the crowds with a display of my flying skills at afternoon break. I think I wowed them....not necessarily with my flying skills though....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwyGExAi7Q[/youtube]

Note at about 4:57 the beloved Lama goes berserk and tries to attack it's master...."When Good Lama's Go Bad!"....
I'm going to blame this on the wind gusts, I knew it was blowing too hard for my skill level, but I just couldn't stop myself...
It still flies though....kinda.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW5GRmOvY6I[/youtube]

Oh well, at least I'm having fun with it.....
Mike

Old 06-03-2010, 06:18 PM
Sky Soldier

Hey Mike,

That vid was really fun and funny. Especially the Dead Chichen Maneuver towards the end of the first vid.

Calm winds and Careless flying
Jerry
Old 06-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Ooben

Hi Jerry, yeah, I think I need to practice that maneuver, I'm probably going to need to perform it in the near future, I'm sure.... I had a little talk with my Lama about that unprovoked attack, the best I can figure is I need to up it's meds.....
Mike
Old 06-03-2010, 07:07 PM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: Sky Soldier

All,

I highly recommend [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7028]this charger[/link] as its 3 fold ''fail safes'' are less likely to allow this type of over charging to occur. I just bought a cheap JST connector and already had a JXT connector laying around and charge my lil batteries with this. I use my laptop power supply to run the charger with!

Cheers!

Brian

Hiya Brain,

Thanks for the link and info. To clarify: you use a JST plug and not a balance plug for charging? How does it read the individual cells thru the JST? I’m thinking I need one or two cause I’m gonna dump these pr 301’s.

You’ve learned the Thunder Chicken really fast! I really enjoyed your vids. Not to put any pressure on you, but I’m gonna mark my calendar and see how long it takes for Intrepid Hero to post a 3D vid. Hope you’re having lots of fun with your new bird.

Calm winds,
Jerry

Hi Jerry!

Are you still "hookin"?

As for the JST it goes in one end, the JXT thru the female JST adapter that I "made" and then on the right side of the charger you plug in the balance plug. I use the charger for both the "Thunder Chicken" aaaaannnndd the smaller birds! I hope I made that clear??

As for 3D, man that is scary! I have a friend who just completed his first loop! I find that to be a looooong way away! I just completed my first 360 and was all happy!

Right now the bird is down waiting on feathering shafts[:@]

Best too ya, fellow trailer trash!

Brian
Old 06-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Sky Soldier

All,

I highly recommend [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7028]this charger[/link] as its 3 fold ''fail safes'' are less likely to allow this type of over charging to occur. I just bought a cheap JST connector and already had a JXT connector laying around and charge my lil batteries with this. I use my laptop power supply to run the charger with!

Cheers!

Brian

Hiya Brain,

Calm winds,
Jerry

Hi Jerry!

Are you still "hookin"?

As for the JST it goes in one end, the JXT thru the female JST adapter that I "made" and then on the right side of the charger you plug in the balance plug. I use the charger for both the "Thunder Chicken" aaaaannnndd the smaller birds! I hope I made that clear??

As for 3D, man that is scary! I have a friend who just completed his first loop! I find that to be a looooong way away! I just completed my first 360 and was all happy!

Brian
Hey R/B,

Yeah, I’m hooking big time and not making full use of my solar power. My friend here, who I worked with and who retired about the same time, has installed a park-like full hook-up setup further away from the house and closer to the flying field. Just moved into it today, so I’m in hog heaven. After 6 years of doing this fulltime, I’m just loving being Trailer Trash! Looks like about 4 to 6 weeks before the bridge is replaced in middle Tennessee and I can get back to boondocking. Having this great flying field outside my door makes the waiting easier.

Yeah, you lost me. If the balance plug plugs into the right side of the unit, why do you need a JST plug?

I’ve got faith in you. It won’t be long till you do 3D.

In the mean time, I’m looking at this MD500 cabin, which is really neat with the front half of the canopy attached by magnets, and wondering how I’m going to attach the BOL mechanics.

Calm winds and Careful Chicken herding,
Jerry

Old 06-03-2010, 11:06 PM
aircrash

Sooner or later your gonna want another bird so you have one flyable while one is being repaired.
Hi Jerry,

I pay this price now. I had the "spare" BOL but not ready, while I could have it done when I had free time.
Now I`m full of jobs Ihave to do in the house...
Still I have not managed to find time for the BOL...

ORIGINAL: Sky SoldierPersonally, I’m staying with the stock BOL. I’m of the Spiros school of thought of: buy cheap, repair cheap, have flying fun. I also don’t need a lot of power like the brushless kits. I like a more relaxed style of flying. Speaking of which, I noticed your pilot position on your first vid post. I’m gonna try that, but with a lawn chair instead of concrete steps.
I have to finish first the boardless brushless then do a better comparison. But regardless if there is or not a brushless BOL then the brushed one works very good.
I was very satisfied of the power of the brushed BOL even if it was at 465g. With the onboard camera it had a small power problem, but not something so big.
I`ll try to make the new one be at 450g max.

I was so pleased with it that I did not pay much attention on finishing the brushless.

More enough I have two RTF, and a set of spare motors and a spare 3in1. So this makes many brushed motors and 3in1 available to use.
So I have to like it.
And I may buy another RTF, so more motors & 3in1...

But the boardless brushless has its own personality.

ORIGINAL: Sky SoldierI’m scratch-building BOL#3. This one may be called SOB BOL, as in: I’m fixin to fly dat sumb@tch Gonna mount it in this cabin www.helidirect.com/fusuno-250-md500e-scale-body-military-p-11541.hdx
Good to have a different fuselage.
I hope my next RTFis a red one. I`m full of blue ones... I even have a spare blue fuselage...

PS. I have no spare time even to comment on the posts here!

Good flights,

Spiros

Old 06-03-2010, 11:19 PM
pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: sgbfly
Hi Everyone,
I'm having a blast! & I have uploaded 6 or 7 videos to share with you all (phew!)
Its a tale of 2 helicopters
Hope you all enjoyed the show.
Best wishes to all!
[/b]
Hey again Simon,

WOW!! A Tale of Two Cities didn't have that many 'Acts' mate!
(A gormless comment back at ya mate!

I believe you when you say that you didn't have any plans to get a CP bird - ain't that the way it happens??!?

Great hovering mate - when are you gonna get reckless and try some mild FF and perhaps some ¼-turns??[X(] LOL

If you want a video lesson (as I know you are on-your-own - the same as me[sm=regular_smile.gif]) of the moves for a CP needed to progress - Watch [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/hbk2flyer#p/a/09644EDD963F23E3/0/cg1waK0MGHg]THIS[/link] series of lessons by hbk2flier .......WACKY HOBBY FLIGHT SCHOOL ....(bookmark them - they are quite watchable at times[sm=wink_smile.gif] & good for someone green to avoid sim time)

Peter[sm=shades_smile.gif]
P.S. For your level I suggest you start at [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/hbk2flyer#p/c/09644EDD963F23E3/4/s5tjh-5fICc]Lesson 4[/link]
P.P.S. Left & Right BANKED Turns are [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/hbk2flyer#p/c/09644EDD963F23E3/9/afYidiSPhuI]Lesson 9[/link]
Old 06-03-2010, 11:40 PM
pgroom_68

All,
Cheers!
Hey again Brian,

IF you get an after-market charger which is capable of charging 6-cell lipos THEN you can use it (via [link=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250623423098&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2527wt_920]THIS[/link]) to charge 2 x 11.1V lipos at once!

P.S. I haven't done this myself as yet
P.P.S. "2pcs of 3S (11.1V) lipo batteries at the same time in balance / serial way (depends on charger)"
Old 06-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Edmund2

All, had a bit of fun yesterday afternoon when I happen to arrive home before dark. We had two stock BOLSinthe air dancing around each other in very limited space. Then trying to do a follow the leader stunt I took blue BOL's noseto meet red BOL's upper rotor.Received a nice cut along the nose but taped damage up and flew again.

I am the one with head cut off.

Edmund2
PS. Note it is 19 days away from mid winter and grass is still green. Very mild so far this year.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca83012.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	1447748   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up48054.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	1447749  
Old 06-04-2010, 05:42 AM
pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: Edmund2
All, had a bit of fun yesterday afternoon when I happen to arrive home before dark. We had two stock BOLS in the air dancing around each other in very limited space. Then trying to do a follow the leader stunt I took blue BOL's nose to meet red BOL's upper rotor. Received a nice cut along the nose but taped damage up and flew again.
PS. Note it is 19 days away from mid winter and grass is still green. Very mild so far this year.
Hey again Edmund,

I'm truely jealous mate! I would give one of my kidneys to have another BOL flier in the same location as me[sm=49_49.gif]
Try setting yourselves small things to try such as: following the leaders moves exactly - setting up a type of backyard obstacle course (not with solid objects) - maybe have a ribbon dangling from underneath your birds and try to chop a little off your opponent by flying into his rotor wash...or other challenges!!

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joCgmQE-q-Y&feature=player_embedded]HERE[/link] is an (obviously indoor) obstacle course for the Lama4 to get some ideas from.......[sm=wink_smile.gif]

P.S. Its all about stick time - the more you fly the better you get...............!
P.P.S. The weather on the east coast of Australia is about as far from normal as you can get - There was a twister yesterday further north damaging houses etc, & I'm amazed it hasn't started snowing here yet (it hasn't snowed in metropolitan Sydney since 1836) Weird weather patterns[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 06-04-2010, 06:06 AM
rikybob

All,

Cheers!

Brian

Hiya Brain,

Calm winds,
Jerry

Hi Jerry!

Are you still ''hookin''?

As for the JST it goes in one end, the JXT thru the female JST adapter that I ''made'' and then on the right side of the charger you plug in the balance plug. I use the charger for both the ''Thunder Chicken'' aaaaannnndd the smaller birds! I hope I made that clear??

Brian
Hey R/B,

Yeah, I’m hooking big time and not making full use of my solar power. My friend here, who I worked with and who retired about the same time, has installed a park-like full hook-up setup further away from the house and closer to the flying field. Just moved into it today, so I’m in hog heaven. After 6 years of doing this fulltime, I’m just loving being Trailer Trash! Looks like about 4 to 6 weeks before the bridge is replaced in middle Tennessee and I can get back to boondocking. Having this great flying field outside my door makes the waiting easier.

Yeah, you lost me. If the balance plug plugs into the right side of the unit, why do you need a JST plug?
I’ve got faith in you. It won’t be long till you do 3D.

In the mean time, I’m looking at this MD500 cabin, which is really neat with the front half of the canopy attached by magnets, and wondering how I’m going to attach the BOL mechanics.

Calm winds and Careful Chicken herding,
Jerry

Hi Jerry!

Glad you have the premium set up!

Tony Skinner explained to me the reasoning behind the "loop" of JST and Balance plug. I think the balance monitors whats doing and the JST is takin "IN" the juice. I could be wrong. But it works!!!

The other thing I found was that you can charge at expidited rates ie if the TRex battery is a 2.2 you can charge at twice that rate i.e. 4.4. I have 1.0 batteries for my SR and charge at 2.0. Now this is NOT recommended in most circles as it greatly reduces the life of the battery but increases your charge cycles. I have not reached the 4.4 for my Thunder Chicken but at around 3.6 it charges the battery in about 35 minutes! One could own less batteries and really fly continiously (step in here any time Spiros)!

Anyhow, happy flyin'!

Brian
Old 06-04-2010, 06:15 AM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: pgroom_68

All,
Cheers!
Hey again Brian,

IF you get an after-market charger which is capable of charging 6-cell lipos THEN you can use it (via [link=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250623423098&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2527wt_920]THIS[/link]) to charge 2 x 11.1V lipos at once!

P.S. I haven't done this myself as yet
P.P.S. ''2pcs of 3S (11.1V) lipo batteries at the same time in balance / serial way (depends on charger)''
Hi Peter,

I did look at this as an option. It definatley intrigues me!

It is a SWEET charger. I might have to get another??

Brian
Old 06-04-2010, 06:17 AM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: Edmund2

All, had a bit of fun yesterday afternoon when I happen to arrive home before dark. We had two stock BOLS in the air dancing around each other in very limited space. Then trying to do a follow the leader stunt I took blue BOL's nose to meet red BOL's upper rotor. Received a nice cut along the nose but taped damage up and flew again.

Edmund2

Edmund2,

Fun flying! The look of concentration on the other fella's face is priceless! Glad your weather is mild so far!

Brian
Old 06-04-2010, 06:24 AM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: sgbfly
Hi Everyone,
I'm having a blast! & I have uploaded 6 or 7 videos to share with you all (phew!)
Its a tale of 2 helicopters
Hope you all enjoyed the show.
Best wishes to all!
[/b]
Hey again Simon,

If you want a video lesson (as I know you are on-your-own - the same as me[sm=regular_smile.gif]) of the moves for a CP needed to progress - Watch [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/hbk2flyer#p/a/09644EDD963F23E3/0/cg1waK0MGHg]THIS[/link] series of lessons by hbk2flier .......WACKY HOBBY FLIGHT SCHOOL ....(bookmark them - they are quite watchable at times[sm=wink_smile.gif] & good for someone green to avoid sim time)
Peter,

This GUY is AWESOME! He's no [link=http://www.mikeysrc.com]Puppet Dood[/link]Puppet Dood, but awesome in a dry kinda way!

Brian
Old 06-04-2010, 06:27 AM
Edmund2

Brian, the other fella is the lurker Edmund3, who has read about all posts, watched all videos and who returned back to Namibia this morning (shucks, will be weeks before I see my grandaughter again) . All and all he has done about 30 lipo's and though heavy on blades got it together this week after his heli was properly adjusted.

Edmund2
Old 06-04-2010, 06:49 AM
rikybob

Hi all,

Sad day here in Florida[]

Since I can't fly due to waaaaay too much wind I will let you in on a "death" in the family.[&o]

I am retiring my shorts.

Yes I have had them for umpteen years, they are like a "friend". [8D]

I caught "The Princess" trying to ditch them in the garbage some years ago and I exclaimed "Hey, hey, heeeeyyyy! What are you doing??? They are just broken in!!!??!!"[sm=tongue_smile.gif]

I got the ole "hairy eyeball" for that one! But I saved them![sm=teeth_smile.gif]

Anyhow, please enjoy the pix below of my former, beloved, battery acid burned, paint staind, Loctite soiled good ole shorts as portrayed in many of my videos (Gorilla/Blade SR)!

Goodbye old friend!

Brian
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay74161.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1447781   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zw69568.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	1447782  
Old 06-04-2010, 07:08 AM
sgbfly

Hi Everyone,

It was a real pleasure to read all the posts this morning. Had me laughing on several occasions!

Hi Edmund,

The pictures you posted this morning were fantastic. Flying together with your son looks really cool.

Hi Peter,

needed to progress - Watch THIS series of lessons by hbk2flier .......WACKY HOBBY FLIGHT SCHOOL ....(bookmark them - they are quite watchable at times [img]../../../upfiles/smiley/wink_smile.gif[/img] & good for someone green to avoid sim time)
P.S. For your level I suggest you start at Lesson 4
P.P.S. Left & Right BANKED Turns are Lesson 9
Thanks! I've downloaded the first 6 to watch at my leisure.

Hi Jerry,

I had to laugh when Brian said "trailer trash"! I had been plucking up courage to say it in a gag myself lol. I like your lifestyle and have many fond memories of caravanning holidays with my parents. You are living a dream!

Careful Chicken herding
That's funny! Happy hookin'

Hi Mike,

I would urge you to think twice about the v-tail mixer if you want your BOL to be smooth. I tried one briefly and I could see it was far from ideal. Another chap here reports the same. It would be an interesting endeavour to iron out the twitchyness with careful tx settings but I have a niggling doubt that it might not work as well as you'd hoped.

Note at about 4:57 the beloved Lama goes berserk and tries to attack it's master...."When Good Lama's Go Bad!"....
That was funny. I really enjoyed your vids

Hi Brian,

My other happy hookin' pal!

As for getting your bird dialed in like Simon's. It ain't gonna happen! [img]{akamaiimageforum}/image/s8.gif[/img] He actually flosses his gears with teflon coated teeth flossing devices! [img]{akamaiimageforum}/image/s6.gif[/img] You may approximate his efforts though! [img]../../../upfiles/smiley/lol.gif[/img]
What a great idea

[img]{akamaiimageforum}/upfiles/389305/Ay74161.jpg[/img][img]{akamaiimageforum}/upfiles/389305/Zw69568.jpg[/img]

Oh my, this was funny! PMSL

Best to all!

Simon
Old 06-04-2010, 08:12 AM
rikybob

Hello fellow Helimaniacs!,

I have to work the PM shift today so I slipped outside in the wind to fly the Blade SR (the BOL looked on, forelorn) and got a little tape.

I am becoming more daring and am slowly doing 360's (3min 52sec punctuated by "sweet")! [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/b4566bb#p/u/6/1n4ldnqR3_U]Enjoy my usual completly "in frame" production and commentary![/link]!
Best to all!

B-r-i-a-n

PS....for all you that miss spell my name as "Brain", I really appreciate the ironey. Now go back and correct!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Edmund2

Brian, I think we all know that feeling and have something similarwith character orhidden away when it got too small to get into any longer. Recently had to part with mine that saw use at least a few times a month over the last 23 years. Wifey had a victory grin when I dumped it.

Wind picking up our side and forecast for weekend not too good. CP time then with training gear.

Edmund2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.