Community
Search
Notices
Exceed RC Support - Nitro Cars Discuss all Nitro Car Support for items purchased or will be purchasing at Exceed RC.

what is afterrun oil?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 06:58 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: what is afterrun oil?

this will be my last post on this,

i will start to use the other antifreeze, then if there's a problem and the dealer asks or says something about the fluids, i will be like "a hobby dealer in texas said he talked to a radiator guy he knows who said that your ripping me off, the product you sell is no good and i should use toyota stuff so i did it" and i am sure it wouldnt void my warranty. LOL

and why do you keep using the phrase "status symbol car"? Is there a problem with my choice of automobile? I noticed you said this more than once. I own a few different brands of auto's including 2 Fords so i am just wondering what you mean by your comment.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:06 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: what is afterrun oil?

I'm going to have to step in here and put an end to this thread. This bickering back and forth accomplishes nothing. The question was asked what After Run Oil is and that was answered. Others have also given perfectly acceptable substitutes that can be used instead of the After Run Oil. There has been enough information provided for the original poster to decide for himself which product he wants to use. I'm locking this thread.

Ken