Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Profile and Fun Flying Planes
 Fusion90/OS91 Spring Sale >

Fusion90/OS91 Spring Sale

Community
Search
Notices
Profile and Fun Flying Planes If you're a profile fan or into fun flyers than this is the forum to discuss those topics.

Fusion90/OS91 Spring Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 08:21 AM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fusion90/OS91 Spring Sale

Adding a little up thrust is the norm for me, you would think all planes couple to the gear with the drag they add. I have no problem using my "brain/thumb mix" on elevator in KE, but roll coupling with rudder gives me a harder time, for that I use the radio mixer. I better get busy, have to finish the DV and Fusion now. I
Old 05-11-2007, 12:10 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Concur on the engine thrust. That was the point I was trying to make previously. MixMaster also has a very good point about gear drag. Can't take anything for granted in aerodynamics.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:18 AM

I'm well into the Fusion build,goes together fairly easy, I'm used to Profiles(kits). I was planning on using 5625's on rudder, Futaba 3152's every where else. Now after looking at the surface area, I will use Hitec 5625's on ail & elev(only one for elev) and one Futaba 3152 for rudder, its a lot less area than the elevator or ailerons and about the same chord. I also decided to go with 6V over 4.8, I think I'll need the extra torque. The damn covering is a shame, nice looking/flying plane but I cant even bring myself to put decals on, the trims all coming off from handling alone( I sealed it all first), it will all be off after the first few flights anyway. I have a Chip Hyde DV with "China coat", that covering looks a lot better than the Fusions,at least the adhesive stays on. The "kits" look better if you consider the "China coat".
Old 01-04-2008, 12:29 PM
My Feedback: (13)

yep,my first one i bought was the ARF and most of the stripes were gone on the wings after some flights with it.but no worry it didn't last long befoe i got to relax with it and did a to low of knife edge pass down the runway.the secound one, OMP had some that were all white and with there winter sale i was able to get one at a reduce cost and trim it out myself.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:48 PM

I could put clear Monokote over the entire plane!!! LOL My Double Vision supposedly has "Chine-kote" too, but it seems fine after sealing & 6 flights,nothing coming off. Good thing I'm a pure 3-D flyer, mostly interested in how it flys, looks is a distant 2d or 3rd concern, still PO'd with the cost factored in.