Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Questions and Answers
Reload this Page >

x9303 or DX7 can you feel the diffrence on sticks

Community
Search
Notices
Questions and Answers If you have general RC questions or answers discuss it here.

x9303 or DX7 can you feel the diffrence on sticks

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 10:56 PM
videorov
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default x9303 or DX7 can you feel the diffrence on sticks

I really wonder if you can feel the diffrence on the sticks with the higher res on the sticks with the X9303 2.4. If its worth the extra money for
flying foamy planes. I want to use it on my Phoenix and AeroFly sims aswell.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:49 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: x9303 or DX7 can you feel the diffrence on sticks

I have one student on the 9303 and one on the DX7, the answer to your question is NO. Until you get into the bigger or better planes with better servos you won't see any difference from A good radio and A cheaper one. It's sort of A packaged deal. I do really like all the programming of A good radio though. Good luck.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:16 AM
videorov

Thanks for the input. Yes the tweaking with the program features of the higherend radios to setup larger movements on
the control surfaces. Ive seen some pretty good prices on the X9303 units for not much more then a DX7.
May have to spring for it.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:23 AM
freeair

go for the good JR radio as the problems i have seen with the DX6 and DX7 radios is not real good in my books. as for sticks its up to you feel.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:12 AM
kid chuckles

You can't feel the difference in the Sticks. The higher end radio's are more for programing and mixing and such. They are kinda overkill for foamy type planes. If your going to get into 100 size 3D planes or more then you will be better off with the more programable. But then again the DX 7 does have alot of programing that can be done also. Don't spend the money unless your going big and bad. The 7 will do anything that you can want to do with a foamy and actually a 100 size also. The bigger gasser's are when the 9303 shines.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You don't need A big or giant plane to use the high end radios, any plane that needs more programs or mixing is all. A good trainer will be A lot nicer depending on how it is set up and sometimes A bigger radio is just easier to program. I still fly with my trusty old Futaba 9-C, the JR 9303 programs almost the same way so I get along with the 9303 just fine. The DX7 has some short commings and they tend to be harder for me to program. Truth be told it's more A me thing then A radio thing. Give me the DX7 and the little things you have to do to make it work just kicks my mule. I haven't gotten to program one yet but the new Futaba 10 looks like an even easier radio for me to program then the 9303, time will tell. All depends on what you are used to. Any good 6 or 7 channel radio will serve you for years to come. If for any reason you think you will be in the hobby for A long time and be moving past the Epowered foamies then now is A good time to spend the money and get A higher end radio, they are with you forever now days.
And again, NO, you can't feel the difference.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:08 AM
videorov

Thanks for the replys.