Notices
RC Drifting Discuss all aspects of rc drifting here!

CT4s Drifter

Old 01-26-2005, 01:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CT4s Drifter

hi, i have CEN CT4s and i am wondering what is your ct4s's drifting setup? and are they good drifter?
Old 01-26-2005, 06:02 AM

Default RE: CT4s Drifter

there kool drifters on a well dusty playground at ma skool,the only priblem is when they change gear and they lose rpm rapidly
Old 01-26-2005, 12:35 PM

ORIGINAL: CEN_Drifter

hi, i have CEN CT4s and i am wondering what is your ct4s's drifting setup? and are they good drifter?
Firstly welcome to the forums! The CEN CT4S should make out to be a great drifter for you. A few things determine how you should set-up your car though, what kind of tires are you going to use?, what surface do you plan on drifting the car on? If your answeres are pvc/abs and concrete/pavement you should be looking for a nice soft set-up to soak up all of the bumps and imperfections, it also gives you the most traction. Alot of people say make your suspension really hard in the rear and medium in the front, but with using pvc/abs you already have next to no traction. If you're going to be running a drift radial tire, or yokomo's wide drift rings you may want a stiff rear-end and a medium front-end. Hope that helps.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:57 PM

yeah, but i think hard shock on both front and rear is more better, and maybe some negative chamber on front and rear. also i am using electric tape on tire cuz i like it realistic looking drift, and speedy drift.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:01 PM

If you want a realistic drift look into a drift radial tire, they give you plenty of traction to build up speed and break loose like a real car. Do whatever you think is best, but making your suspension like a 1:1 car is not the answer for an r/c car.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:20 PM

CT4S is belt drie strike number one [X(] there parts are not so easy to find, strike two [X(] and the parts break pretty easy, strike three [&o]
Old 01-26-2005, 01:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Drum

CT4S is belt drie strike number one [X(] there parts are not so easy to find, strike three [X(] and the parts break pretty easy, strike three [&o]
There's a button called spell check, which would help your spelling. For your grammar, you may have to re-read what you're tying, because to my knowlege it goes 1,2,3 not 1,3,3. J/K

EDIT: TYING = TYPING
Old 01-26-2005, 02:42 PM

you might want to check yours too [>:]
Old 01-26-2005, 02:49 PM

I'm sorry, what did I get wrong? Looks fine to me. [8D]

EDIT: Please forgive me for my errors in spelling, LOL. [&o]