Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric Off-Road Trucks, Buggies, Truggies and more Discuss electric RC off-road, buggies & trucks here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers aka ESC's, brushed motors, etc

Show off your Buggies :D

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 09:22 AM
RC*PHREAK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Show off your Buggies :D

RC10B4 FT
Airtronics RX
Ezrun 60A
Tacon 3650-4420kv

Old 02-16-2011, 10:36 AM
cbaumler

Rustler Buggy Conversion

Old 02-16-2011, 12:17 PM
hairy46
My Feedback: (1)

I remember when the Hotshot came out I wanted one in a bad way, But I took my Frog to a track in Twin falls Idaho to race it up till then I only raced against other Tamiya cars, Most had the Gold pan RC 10 and they just inbarrest me with there speed and the way they handled. So I went home and just raced the cars I had in Mtn Home Idaho behind a muffler shop. I moved to Winder Ga. and drove truck for Gold kist and kept seeing allot of cars and pickups around what I thought was a gocart track next to highway 316 in Lawrencevill Ga, Stopped watched and bought my first RC 10 and new radio, and loved the next tweenty years of racing! Bolink cars ended up being my favorite by the time I stopped racing, And that was only do to my Dads death and my mom having a stroke and moving back to Wyoming to care for her. There was no RC racing here, But the people I met along the way in RC cars was some of the best folks I have known! Now doing the RC planes and again some of earths finest folks in this part of the RC hobby! Thanks for the pictures guys!
Old 02-17-2011, 04:24 PM
BKoz559
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

RC10B4 with:
Futaba 3PDF TXand R133J RX
Team Orion Vortex Experience Brushless Motor/ESC
Turnigy 5200 2S 30C LiPo
High-speed servo bought from a guy here on RCU for about $20
Various RPM accessories, Road Rage IIIrubber on JConcepts Rulux w/ JConcepts Punisher body.

RC10 Graphite with newer Proline body and some RPM parts. Old LRP ESC and brushed motor, no radio. Shelf queen now.