Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

FUNTANA 90 and Seagull HARRIER 3D .90 ARF??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

FUNTANA 90 and Seagull HARRIER 3D .90 ARF??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 04:00 PM
PickeringRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FUNTANA 90 and Seagull HARRIER 3D .90 ARF??

Ian
I neeed the converter from meta to ipacs, can you post it please
Thanks
PS Lets not start an argumant thread
Old 01-31-2006, 04:05 PM
Ian.W

ORIGINAL: Max1

Ian you are rude.......if i could build it i would of.....and i would share it with everybody else....if you can't do it or help with it why don't you give somebody else a hard time.........shame on you........i wasn't asking you for any help and if i wish Alma a nice weekend it has nothing to do with you......Alma and i our friends.....so please don't reply to any of my post's any more. i try to help everbody i can and i have never given anybody a hard time........if i can't help i say nothing..........MAX1[]
for starters, stop speeking to me like im a 2 year old, or if i cant speek english properly (being as i live in england i can do the latter very well). i could do it, i could help, ive been brushing up my meta skills the last few nights after not doing it for a long time after stoping using FMS, im trying to make some models, but i will make models which i like, and as ive flown the harrier 90 and hated it (and without sounding boastfull, im an above average pilot so i can tell whats good and what isnt). But why do you constantly say "have a good weekend","how was your weekend?" does this matter on a simulator support forum? if you are such good mates with Alma, why dont you say these things over email? I, and im sure most other people, dont want to read it?

Honestly, i cant be the only one who is fed up with this constant crap? just go make the plane yourself!!! try!!! if it doesnt work, try again!!! dont you get the hint that if the plane hasn't been made 10 months after your original posting that ITS NOT GOING TO BE MADE unless YOU do it

Old 01-31-2006, 04:07 PM
Ian.W

ORIGINAL: Flyin4Funflyin

Ian
I neeed the converter from meta to ipacs, can you post it please
Thanks
PS Lets not start an argumant thread
Hi F4Ff, i only have meta, you will have to email off to ipacs to get the converter. I would post it if i had it but im afriad i dont, and i think IPACS have made it personalaized to the person it's licensed too. your going to have to email ipacs and they will send it FOC sorry man!
Old 01-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Max1
My Feedback: (14)

Ian.W you act like just like a 2 year old so go somewhere else with your bad post.....if you are fed up don't read it............and if nobody builds it so be it..........and there are a lot of guys that love the Harrier 90 so if you don't than this post has nothing for you.....if it does get built there will be a lot of guys that will enjoy it......so please i am asking you once more don't reply to this...its not needed and it does not help anybody[>:]
Old 02-12-2006, 10:08 AM
diablo 2002

Whats the news on the Harrier?
Old 02-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Max1

Wow Diablo 2002 you are Brave after the Crap I got from someone that does not even want the Seagull HARRIER 3D .90 LOL...........The last email I got from Yogi149 he had the plane started and he needed the side and top view pictures of the Harrier.....I took the pictures of my Harrier and sent them to Yogi149 plus I put the pictures along with the Specifications of the Harrier on this form for anybody else that might what to build it for the group. Yogi149 did tell me that he was very busy at the time when I sent him the pictures and that as soon as he could fine some extra time he would finish it for all of us that want it. Yogi149 is a really nice person and a great builder and I am sure one of these days he or some other kind member will build it for us. Beleve me if I could I would of done it for the group long time ago but I can't. I have a hard enough time just keeping my pc up and running LOL. So thats all I know for now. If i get a email from Yogi149 or anybody else that wants to help with this Harrier I will let all of you know ASAP....Take care and Everybody have a Great Week...........Max1[8D]
Old 02-14-2006, 06:39 PM
diablo 2002

I think were all in the same boat here. Were all wiling to make it but we havent got the skills. Yogi seems to be an excelent man for even saying that he will do it . After all who cares when we get it, as long as we get it eventually.

Cheers Yogi

P.s. lets stop all this childish Bo***cks
Old 02-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Max1

PS. I NEVER STARTED THE childish Bo***cks [>:] diablo 2002 I didn't see you stand up when your friend was giving me crap and tell him you wanted the Harrier too and had i seen where you were from i would of knew answering your question was going get me some more crap and i would not have answered you.......i supplied almost everything to get the FUNTANA 90 and Seagull HARRIER 3D .90 and .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. I want to Thank all on this fourm that helped and was part of it. Below is the picture Yogi149 sent to me a little over a month ago when I took the pictures of my Harrier and sent them to Yogi149 along with the Specifications. I know he has been very busy so it may take some time to get done. everybody take care and have a great weekend.....Max1[8D]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Eb86731.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	408260  
Old 02-15-2006, 12:09 PM
PickeringRC

Hi Max
Sorry you feel that you have to close the thread, but remember sticks and stones..
Have a great week
Martin
Old 02-15-2006, 12:31 PM
Max1

Hi Martin Thank you for your kind words....it means a lot to me........you have a great week too....MAX1[8D]
Old 02-17-2006, 05:48 AM
Max1

Hi Martin you are right.......First I want to tell Everybody that i am Very Sorry to all the member's on this form for getting up set. That was not nice of me....Iam Sorry.....One of the members asked me.......Max whats up with you? you seemed to be obsessed with getting this Harrier 90 created.......well I guess I really didn't answer his question...I was to busy letting myself get up set ...so...here is the answer to his question.....I had both the FUNTANA 90 and Seagull HARRIER built for me two years ago...the Funtana has a 180 satio and the Harrier has a 150 satio....both of these planes are in my bed room and I love having them both ......They may never ever see the air because I had Polio when I was young and I am living my life in a chair or the bed......I live in pain 24-7 and on my good days the pain level is around 4 or 5.....and on my bad days a 10 plus is the norm.....We never know what the other guy on the internet may be going through so its easy for us to lose control and get mad and say things we really don't mean......thats why I started this form and asked for help to get these two planes done.....Yogia149 was so kind in building the Funtana for all of us to enjoy and ALMA was so kind in building a special funt-max for me...I felt so lucky.......I also owe a big thanks to one of the members here that has a Funtana with a 180 for giving me his set up on his AFPD Funtana........without his set up I would never really know what my Funtana might really fly like.....I am not telling you guys all this so that you will feel Sorry for me.........I don't want that or need it.....Iam telling you guys why I started this form and I hope it helps you to understand how lucky you guys all are to be able to go out to the air field and fly the real thing with your friends........We all have a lot to be Thankfull for and We are all are lucky to have RC Universe and all its Fine members here helping and sharing ideas with each other......I want to thank every one that has ever answered one of my post's for your help........I hope all of you have a Great Weekend and Thank you...........Always Max1[8D]
Old 02-17-2006, 12:09 PM
PickeringRC

Very well put max
I hope you get to fly the real models as well as just on the sim
Have a great week
Martin
Come on guys, lets get this thing built
Old 02-17-2006, 01:54 PM
Ian.W

Max, im incredibly sorry, i didnt know. Please forgive me for what i said. Im easily wound up and at the moment, i am having a few troubles of my own and i easily tip the balance and snap and that was one of those times. I feel bad for what i said so please can we put it behind us and carry on? I hope that some day you will be able to fly your Funtana and Harrier.

Ian
Old 02-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Max1

Ian.W I thank you........its ok.......you and I are fine and .......I know we all have our bad days and it is all behind us........the RC Universe is a great place for people helping people enjoy there hobbies..........I have learned a lot from all of you and Iam very greatfull for all the help all of you have given me.......Ian when you are out flying your plane do a couple of 3D'S for me........Take care and have a Great Weekend.......Max1[8D]
Old 02-18-2006, 06:00 AM
Max1

Martin thanks for always being there for me........have a great weekend ...Max1[8D]
Old 02-18-2006, 11:34 AM
PickeringRC

No problem max
After all these forums are for helping each other and to make new friends
have a great week
Martin
Old 03-01-2006, 07:23 AM
Max1

Good morning Yogi149........I hope everything is going good for you and you are ok? its been a while since we have heard from you?......are the pictures of my Harrier i sent you ok? do you need any more? We all know you are very busy and hope you are in good health. I thank you for all that you do for this hobby and I fly my Funtana 90 you made on my AFPD every day.........you take care and have a great week.............Max1[8D]
Old 03-29-2006, 03:33 PM
diablo 2002

Whats the latest on the Harrier? looking forward to it
Old 06-01-2006, 09:12 AM
A1D4N

Been watchin this thread for a while now, hoping for a harrier to fly in the sim

anything new????

thanks,
Aidan,
Old 06-12-2006, 05:48 AM
Max1

The last email I got from Yogi149 was on april 9th 2006 and at that time he was very busy with work and family and was really sorry he didn't have the time to complete the Harrier at this time.......I told Yogi149 I understood and to take care of his family and job first.....it was real nice of Yogi149 for building the Funtana for all of us and I thanked him again for all that he did for ALL of US..........MAYBE some other kind person could build it for the rest of us? I know there are others waiting for the Harrier but I have done all that I could do to make it happen. Max1 []
Old 06-12-2006, 07:29 AM
A1D4N

ok thanks,

what programs are used to build the planes in AFPD??

wouldnt mind getting into it and trying some myself

Thanks,

Aidan.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:19 AM
AJsToyz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its back!

http://www.hangar-9.com/Products/Def...ProdID=SEA3000