Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

baja spur

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 09:19 AM
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: baja spur

ORIGINAL: 46u

Before you buy anything INTEGY do a search to see what most opinion of there parts and service is. I know I will NEVER buy anything INTEGY again.

I think you say that in every INTEGY post there is but yet we never seen any damaged or broken parts that you have had
Old 03-21-2009, 11:16 AM
My Feedback: (3)

I may have posted it earlier in this thread, but I'll say it again. I actually have a set of integy gears (both spur and pinion) that I run. I haven't had any problems yet, and they seem like they're pretty decent quality. Best of all they're pretty cheap compared to the alternatives.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:44 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: hndaman1

Before you buy anything INTEGY do a search to see what most opinion of there parts and service is. I know I will NEVER buy anything INTEGY again.

I think you say that in every INTEGY post there is but yet we never seen any damaged or broken parts that you have had
Because I do not keep broken parts I throw them away. I do not need to post pictures I have experienced there poor copies.[X(]

Here is a reply from Integy when I asked them to take me off there email list!

[email protected]
The above "From:" address may be forged.

To: ????????????????
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008 10:45:17 PM [View Source]

Make sure you get a nice Christmas tree and shove it up your censored!

Bottom line do a search here as well on other RC forums and see what the majority has to say about Integy! The only thing worse then there parts is there so called customer service. If you want quality and good service got with some other then Integy! You get what you pay for.
Old 03-22-2009, 08:40 AM
My Feedback: (6)

ORIGINAL: hndaman1

Because I do not keep broken parts I throw them away. I do not need to post pictures I have experienced there poor copies.[X(]

Here is a reply from Integy when I asked them to take me off there email list!

[email protected]
The above "From:" address may be forged.

To: ????????????????
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008 10:45:17 PM [View Source]

Make sure you get a nice Christmas tree and shove it up your censored!

Bottom line do a search here as well on other RC forums and see what the majority has to say about Integy! The only thing worse then there parts is there so called customer service. If you want quality and good service got with some other then Integy! You get what you pay for.
Thats too funny...so did you shove that tree?
J/K

I get great service from them and I have read on many other forums that people like their parts and have not had any complaints.. I also seen a thread on HBF called lets see your nitros...and boy did you guys have the INTEGY parts loaded on them cars...to funny...