Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Skymaster PC-21 flap setting and control throws

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Skymaster PC-21 flap setting and control throws

Old 02-25-2024, 09:28 AM
Bigells

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skymaster PC-21 flap setting and control throws

I am setting up my Skymaster PC-21. I have read the build manual but I have questions on the flap settings. The manual has one setting for flaps which is 38 mm. This seems not quite correct as I usually use two setting , one for takeoff and one for landing. The 38 mm setting does not seem to fit either positions. Could the group please share what flap settings they are using on their PC-21, also if you could share the aileron and elevator settings too.....thanks

Last edited by Bigells; 02-26-2024 at 09:20 AM.
Old 02-26-2024, 07:56 PM
David Jackson
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you have the PC-21 manual from Skymaster, use their suggested settings for all the control surfaces for your initial flight. I have used their recommended settings on the three SM PC-21s that I have owned..

Old 02-28-2024, 04:12 AM
Bigells

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave
The manual give a vale of 37 mm for the flap settings. Are you using this value or do you have different settings....thanks

Steve G