Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
 Fiber Classics Mig 29 RIPOFF >

Fiber Classics Mig 29 RIPOFF

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Fiber Classics Mig 29 RIPOFF

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Fiber Classics Mig 29 RIPOFF

Well said!
Did you use the SA ECU for the gear?
Lucas did not, and there were occasional failures and scrapes...
Old 04-06-2005, 01:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As far as I am aware mine was totally standard. It never let me down but there were the odd times when one of the wheels would not go away. Then the speed brake hydraulic actuator stopped working, then there was the issue of the U/C folding if the pump wasn't running. All the usual stuff that all Mig owners will know and hate.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:45 AM

ORIGINAL: David Gladwin

ORIGINAL: EASYTIGER

I was at the Jetcat banruptcy auction last week, . ?
Whats this?
Regards,
David Gladwin
Excelent question from David......Any answers yet..?
Old 04-06-2005, 07:35 AM
Banned

I guess people only really skim nowadays, they don't really read and comprehend.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Banned

At that same auction, they had one of the original light bulbs the Wright Brothers invented.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:10 AM
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Am I taking crazy pills or something??

OF COURSE there was no JetCat auction, JetCat is fine, ever notice the thousands of them out there? I still hope I live long enough to see even ONE of each brand I see hyped up here on RCUniverse!!

ET, you cannot just assume your humor gets through, nor can you throw up softballs for competitors to swing at. Maybe a simple "I was being facetious to help demonstrate the silliness of worrying about Chinese turbines" would help.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Banned

"Hyped on RCuniverse?" Good sir, the staff here resent that term, "hyped". Each and every product here is tested and re-tested for quality, price, and flavour before they are allowed to advertise it here.
You can be sure if you read about it on the internet, rest assured that a product or company has been vetted most thoroughly and it and the people behind it can be trusted 100%. It's against the law to print something that's not true.

I find it hard to beleive that ANYONE would not see the sarcasm in my post(or yours).
You can turn on a computer and surf the internet and post to forums and give your two cents, but you cannot remember who invented the lightbulb, or recognize rather broad sarcasm?
SOmeday archaologists may point out THIS moment right here as the center of gravity, the moment Western Civilization went from ascendancy to decline and eventual ruin. And you read it here first.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:29 AM
My Feedback: (2)

ET,
Is Jet Cat in financial trouble? Seems strange, since here in the US they're pretty well represented. Not sure how they do in the rest of the world.
Where did you hear about the auction and what were they selling?
Jon
Old 04-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Banned

Jeezus.

Okay, I give up.
Jetcat is not going out of business.
And THE WRIGHT BROTHERS DID NOT INVENT THE LIGHTBULB.
And remind me to dumb everything down to the lowest common denominator, from now on. And man, that low is very low.
I try to make really simple, easy to understand posts, preferably in all caps, like "COOL ARF!" and "DAVE BROWN SUCKS" and "HOW FAST JET GO."
So long, guys, I am going to the airport.
Old 04-06-2005, 08:59 AM

Aw c'mon ET. I was quite amused by your posts. Nobody appreciates a well turned phrase these days. I learned this early on RCU.

Matt has a point though. For the average Joe racing through this thread your joke may have been lost on him, and he may have walked away to buy tickets to CA to paw through the derelict JC facility.

Antony

Old 04-06-2005, 09:28 AM
My Feedback: (11)

Jeezus.

Okay, I give up.
That's right ... they invented the steamship. The light bulb was invented by JetJoe. Anyone who has half a brain knows that.

Anthony is right about how little attention people pay when "skimming" posts though. People kinda switch off half the time IMO. Just like this annoying old woman who keeps leaving me messages on my answering machine at home... my greeting clearly says "You've reached HELEN and GORDON", yet for several months now this daft old bat leaves message after message after message, all saying "Hi Phillis, this is Lydia - why haven't you called me back yet?" AAAAARGGGH !!! I'm getting to the point where I'm about to change the greeting to me yelling "Hey Lydia - this is Phillis and I dont like you any more, so quit calling!!!!"

Gordon
Old 04-06-2005, 02:41 PM
My Feedback: (12)

Hey ET,

You are finding out that it's difficult to have a "battle of wits" with an unarmed man. And apparently a lot of people aren't "packing"!! LOL
Old 04-06-2005, 03:10 PM

I think whomever was actually reading all the posts caught ET's sarcasm. Matts also. Matt did have a point, but then again so did ET. This has been quite humorous actually. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:52 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Gordon Mc

Jeezus.

Okay, I give up.
That's right ... they invented the steamship. The light bulb was invented by JetJoe. Anyone who has half a brain knows that.

Anthony is right about how little attention people pay when "skimming" posts though. People kinda switch off half the time IMO. Just like this annoying old woman who keeps leaving me messages on my answering machine at home... my greeting clearly says "You've reached HELEN and GORDON", yet for several months now this daft old bat leaves message after message after message, all saying "Hi Phillis, this is Lydia - why haven't you called me back yet?" AAAAARGGGH !!! I'm getting to the point where I'm about to change the greeting to me yelling "Hey Lydia - this is Phillis and I dont like you any more, so quit calling!!!!"

Gordon
No, that was Glenn Curtiss who invented the steamship. Big, big patent fight with Alexander Grahm Bell and Francois Verizon, too, saying they used his tetrahedron technology.
That old lady who keeps calling...look...she KNOWS your real name is Phyllis. It's okay. You are amongst friends. John Wayne's real name was Marion. Nobody thought the less of him.
Even worse than people not reading what is written is when you are standing there having a "conversation" with someone and you KNOW that they are not LISTENING to you...
THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO STOP SO THEY CAN START TALKING AGAIN.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: warbird51

Hey ET,

You are finding out that it's difficult to have a "battle of wits" with an unarmed man. And apparently a lot of people aren't "packing"!! LOL
I know, and I'm not even that smart! I have to get by on my extremely good looks alone.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:02 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Easytiger

You have already proved that you are not all that smart! How about posting a photograph and we can laugh at that too!

(only joking)

John
Old 04-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: aparchment

Aw c'mon ET. I was quite amused by your posts. Nobody appreciates a well turned phrase these days. I learned this early on RCU.

Matt has a point though. For the average Joe racing through this thread your joke may have been lost on him, and he may have walked away to buy tickets to CA to paw through the derelict JC facility.

Antony

At least SOMEBODY was amused!
Who wants to post for the "Average Joe" though? Did you see "The Incredibles"? They had a very poignant line in there, about the son's graduation commencement celebration, going from the Fourth to the Fifth Grade:
"They are constantly thinking up new ways to celebrate mediocrity."
Scary sometimes. Everybody gets a trophy for just participating, nowadays, and we revel, nay, celebrate, being just an Average Joe who's not too smart or ambitious in America now. I don't want an "Average Joe" to be my President or Governor...I want someone who is PARTICULARLY on the ball...
Like watching the news, when they say "let's get the word of the Man on the Street!" and they start interviewing some hyuk passers-by and they spew something like "Yeah, that's some pretty bad stuff that's happening in Chinaman Square in Japan, and we ought to nuke these people before we're all wearing burkas within the year..."
Maybe the Average Joe ain't got a clue!
Snobbery? Not really. Just don't want to live and work and talk to please the lowest common denominator, it's just not that interesting...
Old 04-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: john agnew

Easytiger

You have already proved that you are not all that smart! How about posting a photograph and we can laugh at that too!

(only joking)

John
No, then everybody will know who I am, and they will slash my tires every time I show up at the field.
Old 04-07-2005, 10:12 AM
My Feedback: (11)

I don't want an "Average Joe" to be my President or Governor...I want someone who is PARTICULARLY on the ball...
Bummer - better luck next time !
Old 04-07-2005, 10:16 AM
My Feedback: (61)

[No, then everybody will know who I am,
Too Late for that
Old 04-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Adil Nasim

[No, then everybody will know who I am,
Too Late for that
I SUSPECTED it was you who slashed my tires, bent my antenna into a heart shape, and whizzed in my spare fuel jug.

Hope to see you out at the field this year, I have not been out flying once this year, too busy and the weather does not seem to comply. Maybe tomorrow, but in Jersey off the grass. How's that little Mig17?
Old 04-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Gordon Mc

I don't want an "Average Joe" to be my President or Governor...I want someone who is PARTICULARLY on the ball...
Bummer - better luck next time !

Just for the record, I LOVE GEORGE BUSH. Great guy, just your average joe, just plain folks, I think he's great, the country is heading in the right direction, don't change a think! Go Bush!

Now please don't try to kill me again with those laser sattelites, stop with the multiple IRS audits, and you can call off the FBI agents who have been following me. I swear, it was just a computer error on my ballot, I really meant to vote for Bush, you know how it is with these computers and these here internets. Go Bush! God Bless Halliburton!
Old 04-07-2005, 10:50 AM

ET

What about the poor people in Government who are not in the Haliburton pension scheme? Or are there any?

It could be worse , you could have a Prime Minister who likes to kiss Dubya's ass.

John
Old 04-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: john agnew

ET

What about the poor people in Government who are not in the Haliburton pension scheme? Or are there any?

It could be worse , you could have a Prime Minister who likes to kiss Dubya's ass.

John
Then those people should thank God and George Bush that we are going to privatize Social Security, so they CAN buy Halliburton stock!

Frankly, I don't know why we are wasting Wolfowitz's talents at the World Bank when the Pope slot just opened up, and he can do so much more good from THAT position.

Like I said, I'm a team player, these Liverals want to hand over our country and our guns to the Communists and Terrorists, well...not on my watch! Not so long as me and Dubya are here!
Old 04-07-2005, 11:07 AM

ET

" the Pope slot just opened up" I love that!

John

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.