Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Problem with Airpower models

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Problem with Airpower models

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 01:33 PM
aquaskiman
My Feedback: (46)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Problem with Airpower models

I just sent a e-mail to Dirk......I will let you know if I get a response
Old 03-20-2011, 03:30 PM
91zulu
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok maybe he only respond to certain people. Let us know thanks.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:02 AM
Koenieboy

ORIGINAL: 91zulu

Ok maybe he only respond to certain people. Let us know thanks.
+1

It's the first time I order there..
Old 03-21-2011, 08:27 AM
91zulu

Me too,and never again.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:15 AM
91zulu

I called Dreamworks today to find out whats going on at Airpower and was told by a woman the accident issue has been resolved.
Was also told that everything is fine and that they receive stuff from them all the time. Now that was all the help from them. No biggie I did not spend my money with them so it was basically, " you on your own buddy, good luck" is what I got. So be it, I`m aware of how the game is played. Would have been nice to get, {"Ok let me get in touch with Dirk and find out whats going on with your order and I`ll back to you"}. Yeah I know this is America and wishful thinking. So now I`ll be putting in a dispute with paypal.
Now all you folks that had wonderful experience with Airpower, I get you are happy, but I am not. I did not get what I payed for and got NO response from them and I have a right to my disgust.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:54 AM
rjbob
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I called Dreamworks today to find out whats going on at Airpower and was told by a woman the accident issue has been resolved.
Was also told that everything is fine and that they receive stuff from them all the time. Now that was all the help from them. No biggie I did not spend my money with them so it was basically, '' you on your own buddy, good luck'' is what I got. So be it, I`m aware of how the game is played. Would have been nice to get, {''Ok let me get in touch with Dirk and find out whats going on with your order and I`ll back to you''}. Yeah I know this is America and wishful thinking. So now I`ll be putting in a dispute with paypal.
Now all you folks that had wonderful experience with Airpower, I get you are happy, but I am not. I did not get what I payed for and got NO response from them and I have a right to my disgust.
I officially humbly apologize to you for being snippy to you earlier in the thread.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Jim Cattanach

I have had good & bad experiences dealing with this company (Airpower). No problem getting goods manufactured by them. No response to any defects with said goods. My cash will be going elsewhere from now on.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:05 PM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Was also told that everything is fine and that they receive stuff from them all the time. Now that was all the help from them. No biggie I did not spend my money with them so it was basically, '' you on your own buddy, good luck'' is what I got. So be it, I`m aware of how the game is played. Would have been nice to get, {''Ok let me get in touch with Dirk and find out whats going on with your order and I`ll back to you''}. Yeah I know this is America and wishful thinking. So now I`ll be putting in a dispute with paypal.
My understanding, at least from what Linda (whom you spoke to at Dreamworks) explained was; You purchased a product from them direct and got the wrong item; an item we do not carry. What exactly would you like us to do for you??? I cant supply you the product nor can I force Dirk to contact you!? I have already directed him to this thread via email, not much else I can do...
Dirk is still quite occupied dealing with issues from the accident. He is far from running at full capacity, even we are waiting weeks for products we usually get in days. Please allow him a little slack while he works to get back up to speed. Trust me, if you knew what he is dealing with right now, you would have a bit more sympathy regarding his situation.
Todd
Old 03-21-2011, 03:40 PM
aquaskiman

Thanks Todd for the explanation of what is going on at airpower. I order what I can from you, but some times I need things that you do not stock. So we thank you for telling us what is going on. George
Old 03-21-2011, 03:59 PM
91zulu

Todd all I wanted was information on how to get in touch with Airpower since my attempts so far, about 5 emails has gone answered. I tried skype at 1- 2-3am and no answer. I was told all is fine at Airpower and the accident issue has been resolved. Now I only contacted you because of this thread and was hoping that you might have a better answer to why it is Dirk in not answering emails. I may never know that but it bothers me when I purchase something and there is a problem and all of a sudden I`m been ignored by the seller. I got a response when it was time to pay money but after that I am getting the finger. That ticks me off. Now I know your experience might be blissful with Dirk but mine isn`t. This is my first with this company and my last.
If there is an issue with operation or some things going on then don`t take orders and peoples money until things are straighten out. I could have gone to LDS if I had known this before hand and gotten my retracts.
I was not looking for you to send me anything, all I wanted was for the person that has dealing with Airpower directly and had more clout to point me in a direction or like I said would have been nice to look into the issue and let us know whats the silence about. Someone is there, I know that and it is frustrating to no end that they are ignoring our emails unless its one from paypal or an order.
Now that you said you sent him an email I very much appreciate that , lets see what happens.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:32 AM
Koenieboy

I received an email an hour ago that my order is shipped. Also got a trackingnumber now.

Hopefully it arrives soon :-)
Old 03-22-2011, 08:25 AM
91zulu

Me too , got email stating correct retracts were shipped. Finally! Now lets see what happens. Won`t be satisfied until my retracts is in my hands.
Something got him moving , Thanks Todd my be it was you. Some times us no bodies cant get things moving it takes folks like yourself to help things along.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:56 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Not sure if it was me or just Dirk getting back in the office and attending to details. Haven't heard back from him myself as of yet... Glad to hear you guys are being taken care of regardless...
Old 03-22-2011, 07:55 PM
91zulu

Ok thanks.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:13 AM
cmjets

Received 53 Likes on 32 Posts

Hi:

I am still waiting for any answer from Airpower, but nothing.

I sent 2 struts in the early of February for change for another size, but I not receive response from him. I hope that the struts no lost in the way.

Todd, if you can contact with Airpower, please, ask him for my order.

Many thanks in advance.

Carlos.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:53 PM
91zulu

Update, last Friday I received my retracts, the right one this time. Paypay dispute closed.
Hope all those that still have outstanding issues with Airpower have them resolved quickly.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:47 AM
cmjets

Hello:

I still not receive nothing, no emails, no struts, no wheels, nothing.

I will wait.

Carlos Márquez.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:57 AM
aquaskiman

I just placed an order and paid for it on 3/22 and received it the next Sat. I think Dirk is back on track. Great service
Old 03-29-2011, 04:11 AM
Koenieboy

My order is on the way, only It was scheduled to be on a plane the 23 March...

Still waiting ...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:25 AM
cmjets

Hi:

I am still waiting.[:@][:@][:@]

DIRK, answer me, please !!!!!!!!!!!

BR from Spain.

Carlos Márquez.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:48 PM
91zulu

ORIGINAL: cmjets

Hi:

I am still waiting.[:@][:@][:@]

DIRK, answer me, please !!!!!!!!!!!

BR from Spain.

Carlos Márquez.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:57 PM
cmjets

Hi Zulu:

I paid ago too much time, when I bought a complet set for my new Bobcat, but I have a mistake in the measure of main struts and the dealer for Spain ask to Dirk if I could change the struts for anothers less size, them I sent it direct to Taipei, but I nor receive nothing still.

If all you are receiving yours orders I thing that I too, but I wrote to 3 email that I find in the web of Air Power, but nothing, nothing...

When I have news I will tell you.

Many thanks.

Carlos Márquez.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:38 AM
pierresmit

I am having the same problem now. Placed an order on 2 Aug 2011, received an invoice same day paid on 3 Aug and received a receipt from Paypal confirming payment. Since then nothing. No answer to my emails, no thracking no. It is as if the company doesn't exist. Where to now?
Old 08-09-2011, 08:01 AM
powerjets
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Placed an order in May, order succesfull, still nothing...[&:]
seems a real problem here, better go elsewhere.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

placed order.. no email with invoice...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.