Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

RCjetmodels Huge sale!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

RCjetmodels Huge sale!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 08:19 PM
jet time
My Feedback: (75)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCjetmodels Huge sale!

Test
Old 06-15-2009, 02:18 AM
mavrick
My Feedback: (1)

HISteve yep you can I just got one and had it speced at the factory with the one's out of a L39 extra cost was $90 Au
Regards Mav
Old 06-18-2009, 08:02 PM
rcjetmodels

Announcement:

I'll be out of the country from 19 to 29th traveling for an event in Brazil, I'll not have phone number there, if you need to communicate please send a PM or email me, Thanks.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:28 PM
CobraJet
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone order the Mirage 2000 from the April 2nd Sale and received it yet? I'm anxiously waiting for mine but can't seem to get a straight answer on a delivery date.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:00 PM
CobraJet

OK, one more question. Has it taken anyone more than 12 weeks to have their kit delivered to a US address? Just need a reality check here....

Thanks,
Old 07-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

My Mig order was placed with Wagner on 03/12/09 and i received the jet on 06/08/09 to Phoenix.
V..
Old 07-09-2009, 02:51 PM
juaffy

Hi Wagner,

Is the Sale over?
Old 07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
mnsi
My Feedback: (48)

I hate to do this but I feel I have to at this point to warn other buyers. Around the first Feb. I bought a L-39 from Wagner, when I recieved it the plane was not acceptable, bad paint, poor body work, crooked formers, ect ect. James S who is a Fei Bao reseller looked at it and laughed, the quality was that bad. I contacted Wagner and he re ordered me another one. In the mean time I also ordered a T-45 in April which supposedly was in stock. I finally recieved the T-45 in mid June (this was a in stock plane). I spoke with Catherine and asked her about this and she said the T-45 was in stock, but it was paid for 1 week before I recieved it. Now keep in mind I paid for this in full back in April. Now back to the L-39, Catherine has informed me that it has been ready but Wagner has not paid for it or the other models which are ready to be shipped. Catherine said he was going to pay for the planes this Tuesday but to date has heard nothing from him. I have also tried contacting him, house. cell, email, pm to no avail. So at this point I am going to file a complaint with the DA's office as I am not going to get burned on this.

What really stinks is I like Wagner, he seemed like a nice guy. He told me his father is ill and I know how that goes as I went thru this with my mother, and 2 uncles recently. I still attended to my clients and never strung anyone along. I am attaching one of Catherines recent emails. Wagner I hope I am wrong about this, I really do but a few people that I know that have ordered from you have been contacting me and I do not like what I am hearing. In this economy situation we are in today I would think you would want to take care of your clients that have purchased from you.

Cheers,
Joe
Hello Joe,

I still no information from him.
Tomorow is Friday, hope can get some information from him.
I would send you another e-mail about this.
Thanks!

Brg,
Catherine

- 09å¹´7月8日,周三, [email protected] <[email protected]> 写é“ï¼

å‘件人: [email protected] <[email protected]>
主题: Re: å›å¤ï¼ L-39 Order
收件人: "ç´« å¶" <[email protected]>
日期: 2009å¹´7月8æ—¥,周三,ä¸åˆ4:52

Hello Catherine,
I am checking to see if Wagner made the payment? I have been waiting for this L-39 for over 2 months and I get a different explanation from Wagner everytime I speak with him. I have not been able to talk to him so I can only get information from you. I hope you understand.

Brg,
Joe Williams

- Original Message -
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 9:09:59 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: å›å¤ï¼ L-39 Order

Hello Joe,

Wagner said he would make payment this Tuesday, after getting bank recepit, I can ship the orders he ordered.
Thanks!

Brg,
Catherine

Hello Catherine,
Has there been any progress as to when you are shipping my L-39?

Brg, Joe

- Original Message -
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 3:51:04 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Hello Joe,

No, he is not holding, since something invoices between him and us need to confirm, we talking about that now, would let you know shipping update soon.
Thanks!

Brg,
Catherine

- 09å¹´7月2日,周四, [email protected] <[email protected]> 写é“ï¼

日期: 2009å¹´7月2æ—¥,周四,ä¸åˆ6:43

Hello Catherine,
I am curious if you got ahold of Wagner on shipping my model?

Brg,
Joe

- Original Message -
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:32:31 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern

Hi Joe,

I will contact him for all models which are ready to go, including your L-39, would let you know tracking number when I ship it out.
Thanks!

Brg,
Catherine

- 09å¹´7月1日,周三, [email protected] <[email protected]> 写é“ï¼

日期: 2009å¹´7月1æ—¥,周三,ä¸åˆ6:34

Hello Catherine,
The plane looks great!! I recieved the T-45 a few weeks ago and I was very impressed, you guys do a great job. Can you please get ahold of Wagner so you can ship the L-39.

Best Regards,
Joe Williams

- Original Message -
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 11:48:43 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: å›å¤ï¼ L-39 Order

Hello Joe,

Model is ready, please see picture, just wait for Wagner's instruction.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:10 PM
BBdriver-inactive

Joe:

Wagner is a nice guy. I hope he will get back to you soon.

BB
Old 07-10-2009, 01:24 AM
jet time

Joe, I too am having the same problem as well. I ordered an F-15 a long time ago, and last week I overnighted the ballance as he had called and assured me everything was alright. It was to be released from the factory for shipping on Wednesday last week. Once he cashed the check, he sent me an email and said it would ship on Tuesday and gave me a SECOND tracking #. To date, both numbers are bogus and I have asked for a full refund several times. He has finally emailed me back and said "I'm not sure...do you want a refund"??? Again I emailed and said I did....I'm on the band wagon with you...this is no way to do business. Let me know what you do and I'm with you. Sorry guys...these are the facts!
Thanks,
Lowell
Old 07-10-2009, 03:07 AM
john agnew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Guys

Move over a bit please to make room in the lifeboat. I am in the same position as you, total radio silence from Wagner.I paid in full for my Velox XL in April, Feibao have told me it is ready to ship but Wagner has not paid them. They are willing to sell to me direct as soon as I get my Mastercard refund which I have initiated today. I have several e-mails like Joe's from Feibao basically telling me that Wagner has not paid them for my and other models. I gave him a week to sort things out but no response. This is all very dissapointing as Wagner has had a lot of good press here on RCU. How hard can his business be? Take all the money up front, get Feibao to ship direct, pay them, pocket the mark-up.

After hearing about Joe's poor L39 I am now reluctant to buy my Velox direct from Feibao, if the quality is poor I will have to negotiate with China for redress which sounds like just too much hassle.

John

Wagner, I see you are on this thread, what are you doing for your customers?
Old 07-10-2009, 04:03 AM
Jim Cattanach

John. I ordered & received my Panther direct from FeiBao. After some negotiation, it cost me the same price as Wagner & they gave me free delivery & a scale cockpit. The quality was the best I have ever seen in an ARTF.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:59 AM
mnsi

Guys,
I am not saying that the models from Fei Bao are poor quality. I just happened to get 1 bad one. The T-45 and other previous planes I got from them are flawless. I am merely explaining what happened to bring me to this point. BB from my dealings Wwagner is a nice guy and I have stated that, like I have said I hope I am wrong about this but last night the emails poured into my email account from the customers who are in the same boat as me and believe me it was substantial. From what I read in the news Bernie Madoff was a nice guy also but look what he did.

I forgot to mention one thing, when I ordered and prepaid for my T-45 I was asked by Wagner if I wanted a scale cockpit as they were ready, upon recieving the plane no cockpit so I called Wagner (this was when he was returning calls) and asked were the cockpit was? He replied they would not be ready for 2 months. Why charge me the money, why lie to me, I have a feeling I will be out of the extra money for the T-45 cockpit, the L-39 cockpit and the L-39.

Wagner I know you are reading this and I kid you not. Either send me a refund or get my model sent out before the end of next week. I spoke with a State Prosecutor yesterday in fact a fellow RC enthusiaist that is going to take you to court. In fact he said this looks like a Ponzi scheme or in laymans terms robbing Peter to pay for Paul's airplane. On Tuesday I have a official meeting with him and I will press charges. This is up to you Wagner.

Cheers,
Joe
Old 07-10-2009, 08:27 AM
mnsi

Well guys I just recieved this email from Catherine, and I would also like to warn you of another site www.jetlegendusa.com Wagner has started IMO I think he was going to scam as many people as he could then move on and do the same with another company (Jet Legend). His excuse was he was dropping Fei Bao because they raised their prices 30%. I spoke with Fei Bao about this and this is not true. Wagner just because you are in Brazil does not mean you are in the clear, does the word Extradition mean anything? I am sure you will be familiar with it soon. After reading this email from Catherine it is very clear.

Hello Joe,

I am still waiting for Wagner's information, I got latest e-mail from him, he is in Brazil now.
We did finished the orders already, but since payment not in, we can not send.
Some models finished but cancelled recently because we are not delivery, customers not paid us directly, how can we ship.
If Wagner still no information, I think we have to post news on RCU.
Anyway, I have to talk with him first to see what he will do.
Thanks!

Brg,
Catherine

- 09å¹´7月9日,周四, [email protected] <[email protected]> 写é“ï¼
Old 07-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

I still trust Wagner is on the level. I paid for a Fei Bao F-1 Mirage on December. I told him no rush, as the model was still in development.

I wait for his response here.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:41 AM
CobraJet

I have asked Wagner to respond here asap. He replied to my last email last night. Supposedly he is in Brazil, doesn't have access to the internet very often and can't communicate. I am willing to give him a few more days to respond but he needs to realize he has a business to uphold.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:37 AM
john agnew

Tom

Even if he is in Brazil he is still able to access RCU. He was on reading posts this morning but logged off as soon as I challenged him to respond.

John
Old 07-10-2009, 09:54 AM
mnsi

To everyone that has been affected by this, like I have said before this coming Tuesday I will be meeting with a state prosector if this issue is not rectified. Those of you who are in the same sinking life boat if you want to add your name to the legal complaint against RC Models please email me with this info:

Name
Contact phone
Amount of purchase
When purchased.

I was also advised to make sure I had reciepts, emails and anything pertaining that was relevant.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Vincent

My lastest purchase from FB thru Wagner was a custom painted Mig-21 in the Egyptian scheme which is now on their website. This is the 3view i sent them.Look at the pic from the website and the mistake is clearly seen. I was told by Catherine that FB sent a proof to Wagner for me to approve BEFORE shipping. No email or contact from Wagner and the jet just showed up one day, painted wrong. I am dealing with FB directly on this issue and some spare parts that i have been waiting for (months).
V..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj22559.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1233343   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh16884.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1233344  
Old 07-10-2009, 07:48 PM
SinCityJets

Vincent,

I can guarantee you that you'll have a one of a kind! Aside form the color, how is the rest of the jet?

Chad
Old 07-10-2009, 08:10 PM
mnsi

Hey Chad,
Cool turbine you are selling. I know you are trying to make light of this and ease tensions but imagine if you had ordered this plane, sent in the documentation and 3 or more months later you get the plane not looking like it was supposed to, and it could have been avoided if the communications was there. From what I read in Vincents post Fei Bao sent the photos to Wagner before they shipped it out for approval by the client, instead of checking with the client to make sure it was ok I guess Wagner either told Fei Bao it was good or simply did not care or whatever other excuse. So in the mean time a client who spent good money now has to deal with the factory direct on this one which he should not have to do.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Vincent

Hi Chad,
The jet itself is good quality, i am happy with it. There was no bypass shipped and there were two of the same saddle tanks supplied but otherwise nothing major other than the color screw up. What Joe said is correct, FB was waiting for my approval on the scheme and i was never contacted by Wagner to look at it.
V..
Old 07-10-2009, 08:48 PM
SinCityJets

I hate to hear that Vincent.....maybe Bevar or someone can chime in here with an update on Wagner's status. Hopefully everything ends well.

Chad
Old 07-10-2009, 09:33 PM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i checked wagners last log in, it was today. i looked at the jet legend website and rcjetmodels website and the contact numbers are the same. i havent ordered from wagner, as i received some very poor customer service back in the begining and was turned off. however, i was close to ordering a mig21 and i have referred my friend doc to him for a 339. he has had 2, both blew aprt within the first two or three flights and he has been promised a new one for close to a year. not to mention, wagner has docs turbine, radio etc. i do hope all of this sorts out for everyone, but i think i hear the duck quacking already. barry
Old 07-11-2009, 10:30 PM
jet time

I got an email today from Christine at FeiBau and it is official...Wagner has not paid them for any of our jet orders. I also heard from Global Jet club (Mike) and it was announced at world jet masters that they are the exclusive US distributor for FeiBau. Wagner HAS ripped us all off. I sent him an email and told him he better stay in Brazil....too many people pissed off out here! I hope we get some legal action going on this so that as soon as he gets off the plane they arrest him. This is mail order fraud as well and carries a strong jail term. You hear that Wagner? We know your reading all of this, so you best make restitution NOW.

Lowell

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.