Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Wroughton 2010

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Wroughton 2010

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 05:53 PM
lozza1965

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Wroughton 2010

Well great day out today good to get load more flights in, was pleased that Harry also managed to get a few more flights on the F100 sure does look the part in the air and the afterburner ring really looks the part much better to the naked eye than what the camera shows.

Testing the airbrake

Hes going ballistic

Fast flypast

Dumping the chute

lozza
Old 08-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Alex48

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

as always great photos Lozza. a superb looking model Harry I look forward to seeing it in the flesh one day, gotta be the best 100 I've seen..

Alex
Old 08-02-2010, 02:47 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks Alex. Brill photos lozza, the sky was dark but once again you get well lit, sharp shots.

As lozza said, the afterburner is many times better in real life than in a photo, once the model is 50yards or more away and tail on, the lights are so bright the human eye is dazzled into filling in the entire disc so it looks like a solid burner and not a ring. Sadly, the camera does not lie! It looked well impressive climbing away into the distance against black clouds with the a/b flickering brightly.

H