Search
Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

CEN Genesis VS Savage 25

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 12:51 AM
HerrSavage

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: CEN Genesis VS Savage 25(in reply to jefx)

Meetball, first of all this thread is over two years old - so much of what has been said probably doesn't really apply anymore.

IMO, if you're after your first nitro MT, and you want something that's reliable, easy to tune, and will stay in one piece, and has lots of aftermarket support - I would go with a Savage 25(LE if you can find it), or the SS kit if you want to build it. I think a Revo would also be good, as would an LST2

I actually think the LST2 is - with extra effort(and money) - the best of the bunch, but that's down to performance - at a slight cost in toughnes...

But if you like the CEN's - get one. I'm sure they're good.

Like with everything though - it just depends what you want to do... If you want to try huge jumps and flips off or ramps for example - Savage or Revo. Racing, LST2. Just having the biggest, baddest truck at your spot - then get a CEN. I think they're fast too...
Old 06-09-2006, 04:21 AM
Timmahh
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN Genesis VS Savage 25(in reply to jefx)

holy resurected from the dead thread.. dont own either. but after my experience with the CEN CT5, my garage WILL be a CEN Garage from this point forward. everything else is being sold and im going to CEN. the only none CEN i ll have is the new HPI BAJA 5B I just ordered. and if CEN starts with 1/5ths. HEHEHEHHE nough said.
Timmahh.