RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

Just got my GST 7.7 in!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 10:45 AM
LSTVega28

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just got my GST 7.7 in!

ORIGINAL: PetrolisTasty

I've read about the LST2's specifications and I've driven one quite a few times. Soon as we woke up me and my friend fired up our R/C's and had a bash-off today. Three tanks of fuel, nothing broke on GST besides a dent in the top of the body which was nothing a dent removing tool couldn't fix. My friend said he broke a shock, or popped something on one or something like that... Anyways. You could see the difference in the two trucks. There were many areas GSt would plow over that LST2 couldn't.

Ok, but you can't base your opinion off your short experience. There are many ppl who have broke few parts on their LST from running several gallons and there are other people who have broke several parts...Like me, I guess I am lucky but I have not broke 1 a arm on my revo(had it since the revo 3.3 launch date) and yes I do bash. There are other revo owners who brake their a arms after the 15 tank. Don't belive everything you read here on RCU btw...
Old 05-19-2007, 10:52 AM
PetrolisTasty

RCU? O.o

Anyways.

Bottom line is, I know what the LST2 is capable of. LST2 is built for jumping and racing, not bashing. I didn't say that you couldn't bash it, I'm just saying that it's nowhere near a GST in bashing. As far as I'm aware of, the GST seems to outbash the Savage, even.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:16 AM
LSTVega28

Ok, RCU=rcuniverse. Have you owned the LST2 and Savage?Let me guess what you are gonna say..."Well, I drove my friends Savage and it was breaking parts left and right". Give me a break man, you have no idea what you are talking about....Explain me how the LST2 is "nowhere near of a GST in bashing". LST is NOT just built for racing, it can bash also just like any other MT on the market bud.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:18 AM
PetrolisTasty

No, never driven a Savage. Which is why I said as far as I know.

It is not as good as GSt in bashing. Period.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:26 AM
LSTVega28

You seriously have a thick head, you are basing your opionion off the things you read. How many people have a GST? How many people have a Savage? There are reasons why more people have the Savage than the GST....reliability, aftermarket support, Quality customer service...etc. Untill you own a Savage, please do not comment on how your GST is better than it in bashing. I am curious, how old are you?
Old 05-19-2007, 11:32 AM
PetrolisTasty

I said nothing about availability of parts and such. I said AS. FAR. AS. I. KNOW. it's a better basher.
Old 05-19-2007, 11:43 AM
LSTVega28

SO it's far as everything you read....
Old 05-19-2007, 11:44 AM
PetrolisTasty

Pretty much based off of what I've read about Savages.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:10 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You must be a real peice of work in person............i cant imagine what people around you think about you........

wht i find funny is you actually belive the motor pushes 5 HP and gets to 45 MPH............LOLOLOLOLOLOL............bro that LST2 stock would leave you so far behind in a str8 line its not even funny...............a stock revo AND savage will outrun that GST like nothing............stop acting like you have the best thing when youve only had ONE monster truck........
Old 05-19-2007, 12:22 PM
PetrolisTasty

I ran it straight and clocked it at 43 mph with a speed gun.

Savages are definitely left behind by GST, man. They're too heavy for their motors. And even from reading about them and seeing them on the track I can tell that easily.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:22 PM
LSTVega28

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

You must be a real peice of work in person............i cant imagine what people around you think about you........

wht i find funny is you actually belive the motor pushes 5 HP and gets to 45 MPH............LOLOLOLOLOLOL............bro that LST2 stock would leave you so far behind in a str8 line its not even funny...............a stock revo AND savage will outrun that GST like nothing............stop acting like you have the best thing when youve only had ONE monster truck........
nice
Old 05-19-2007, 12:24 PM
PetrolisTasty

And another thing:

In a straight line, the GST is slightly faster than a LST2. And I can atleast get two people to confirm that.

And I'll adit that GST gets ripped apart at the track.

HOWEVER, LST2 gets squashed like a gnat in bashing.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:40 PM
LSTVega28

You seriosuly have to be 10 years old....
Old 05-19-2007, 12:45 PM
PetrolisTasty

You know, that's considered offensive.

Don't start flaming me personally because you lack the knowledge of these things to prove your point.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:53 PM
LSTVega28

You know, that's considered offensive.

Don't start flaming me personally because you lack the knowledge of these things to prove your point.
I lack the knowledge??? you are basing your statements off of the things you read. SHOW ME where people say that the GST beats the savage and LST in bashing. Dont show me JUCVPR's post's, I already know wht he has to say. Your gonna have a tuff time getting it because there arent many GST owners [8D]
Old 05-19-2007, 01:04 PM
PetrolisTasty

I can get my friend Alex on, as he's seen them both run and admitted to my GST being more of as basher. And alot of youtube peoples will, too.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:17 PM
LSTVega28

I can get my friend Alex on, as he's seen them both run and admitted to my GST being more of as basher. And alot of youtube peoples will, too.
I dont care about your friend, he could be 8 years old....GIVE ME LINKS FROM RCU.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:19 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your GST out ran a LST2.......................then i dont even wanna know what condistion that LST is in.............i catn wait till you break something on tht GST good luck find the part to fix it!!!!! LOL

how old are you ive asked you like 3 times serously i wanna know
Old 05-19-2007, 01:26 PM
PetrolisTasty

Just turned 23 a few weeks ago.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:27 PM
LSTVega28

Miami, this guy has no proof/evidence to back up his support. People have difffernt experiences with their MT's. I hear about how weak the Revo a arms were. I actually bought a extra pair of a arms with my truck thinking the arms would break from light bashing. But, about a 10 months down the road, not 1 arm has broke yet and I am happy. Differnt people differnt experiences, that is why you can't really make such a harsh statement with the knowledge of only 1 experience. And I am 15.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:36 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Haha man this arguement is still going on. What else is their to possibly say, man i'm not on either of your sides here but you guys are saying some stupid crap lol.
A stock Savage out run a GST BAHAHA not in this lifetime, a GST absolutely CRUSH a LST2 in bashing, WRONG again. Man how many times do I have to say it, just because your friend owns one and he let you drive it, OR you work at some hobby shop and you fix a GSt dosen;t mean you know jack crap about the trucks. OWN BOTH and BASH BOTH, test them in every area and THEN come tell me the crap you guys have been saying. I like BOTH trucks equally, some better in areas then another. Your friend is a totally different driver and if he's a noob, he probably doen't know how to drive hence why he breaks stuff all the time on his LST2. That isn't the trucks fault, thats driver error, EVERY truck will break, if he owned a GST I bet he'd have broken that also.

I've just sold my Savage SS 4.6 last month because it bored me after buying the GST, thats when I got my lST2.

I am 25
Old 05-19-2007, 01:38 PM
LSTVega28

ORIGINAL: JUCD VPR

Haha man this arguement is still going on. What else is their to possibly say, man i'm not on either of your sides here but you guys are saying some stupid crap lol.
A stock Savage out run a GST BAHAHA not in this lifetime, a GST absolutely CRUSH a LST2 in bashing, WRONG again. Man how many times do I have to say it, just because your friend owns one and he let you drive it, OR you work at some hobby shop and you fix a GSt dosen;t mean you know jack crap about the trucks. OWN BOTH and BASH BOTH, test them in every area and THEN come tell me the crap you guys have been saying. I like BOTH trucks equally, some better in areas then another. Your friend is a totally different driver and if he's a noob, he probably doen't know how to drive hence why he breaks stuff all the time on his LST2. That isn't the trucks fault, thats driver error, EVERY truck will break, if he owned a GST I bet he'd have broken that also.

I've just sold my Savage SS 4.6 last month because it bored me after buying the GST, thats when I got my lST2.

I am 25
I never claimed that a stock savage can outrun a GST....
Old 05-19-2007, 01:44 PM
JUCD VPR

I didn't say you said it, someone wrote it, maybe they edited it. or I could just be seriously tired from working 17+ hours today lol
Old 05-19-2007, 01:48 PM
JUCD VPR

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

aha see I thought I was tired and manafesting things lol, A stock ZRevo 3.3 NOR a Savage will outrun a GST! TRUST ME on this one,, the Revo and the GST are about dead even, although i'd give the edge to the GST because with the weight it seriously plants the wheels and gets an awesome whole shot. The Savage, haha not even going to go there because it plain and simple can't keep up, I've owned a Revo 3.3 and just sold my savage SS 4.6 a little over a month ago.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:50 PM
LSTVega28

Well the GST does have a "5 HP motor",hahaha.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.