Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

a question about my temp???

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 05:53 PM
TGreg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: a question about my temp???

its best to stand directly in front of the ramp. make the ramp three or four times the with of the truck
Old 03-13-2009, 12:39 AM
MMT GUNS

ORIGINAL: TGreg

ORIGINAL: MMT GUNS

I think adam313 is into bashing his truck what makes me think he dosent care much about Racing fuel as far as bashing goes. Blue Thunder have Racing fuel as well either he could go racing 20% or bashing 30% blue thunder got him cover and yes it dies your engine blue FOR ENGINE PROTECTION read.

I never heard a person with commonsense dissing Blue Thunder at all (ignorance) I wouldn't say the same thing about Biron or the XTM fuel I heard they are good as well.

[link=http://dynamiterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=DYN2370]Blue Thunder Racing Fuel[/link]
relax man!! haha no ones dissing your blue thunder. its good. its not crappy fuel. but 1. its not the best and 2. blue dye does not protect your engine. Honestly he should just use whatever fuel his hobby shop carries to make it easy on him.

Im on your side man, your from Green Bay, ive been a packer fan since i was five.

On a side note, this so called "RTR Fuel" or "Sport fuel" or whatever the companies are calling it these days are worst for your engine than racing fuel. theres a reason why its cheaper, its because it uses more oil than nitro, which to a person just getting into the hobby thinks is great but its really not. They use more oil in them to cut cost, not protect your engine, it actually cause your engine to run hotter with more oil.

Idk if that makes sense. But in other words, racing fuel has the perfect blend of nitro to oil, while rtr or sport fuel has a abundance (or too much) oil which is bad for you engine. Its almost like with two stroke lawn mower how you have to mix your own fuel, its like putting double the oil in that your suppose to, not good for your engine, gums it up.

Which is why i recommend no less than 20% nitro fuel, i have ran and always will run 30% regardless of what brand it is.

Cheers!
I am relax lol I understand what your saying about the fuel mixture thing but on my side I still have my 2003 O.S .18CVRX using the same fuel all these years and never blue thunder have let me down, and yes the blue die works when your engine gets over heated the fuel makes it shut down without harming your engine whatsoever. I rather have my engine die blue in the inside then having it in broken pieces in a bag. I'm not saying that blue thunder is the best fuel around all I'm saying is that (the fuel works for me and I recommend it) living proof with my old engine believe it or not that O.S .18CVRX have more then 15 gallons of nitro true it and still strong on compression. is up to him what he wants all I did is gave my opinion on life saving fuel lol
Old 03-13-2009, 12:58 AM
calvino

I had a TTR 28 engine that LOVED to run in the 300's range. Lasted me about 5.5 gallons (modded the sleeve at around gallon 3). They are right, as long as the engine isn't stuttering to run... its doing good on tune, no 2 engines will ever run at exactly the same temp either . I run sidewinder 20% race (10% oil) lasted my TTR 5.5 gallons of tuning nightmears [:'(]
Old 03-13-2009, 02:04 PM
adam313

thanks TGreg i need to make my ramp wider bcuz i have hit it with 2 tires a few times and ill stand in front of it like you said next tome i run my car. i can only run my car every other day bcuz my mom wont let me run it over at her house