Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

pattern arf

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 11:49 PM
Jim Oliver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default pattern arf

Hi,
Do any of you know anything about an older ARF (by E-Z I think) called "MYSTIC 90"?

This particular model is about 55 1/2 in. LOA, with about 61 1/2 in. span, with retracts, tail wheel configuration and appears to be a frame work with some sort of white foam skin wrapped around the frame (fuse and flying surfaces). The skin seems to have graphics printed onto the surface with some sort of clear finish.

Any info would be appreciated.
Old 12-14-2003, 07:11 PM
gregusan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pattern arf

Do a search for this. Someone else shows a pic of one, and mentions a 1993 Hobby Shack catalogue.
I have an EZ Mystic 30 ARF, which is similar, but different colors and graphics. About 48" span. These were designed by the Austrian champ, Hanno Prettner.

Construction is typical EZ type, which you can still find on certain ARF's today.

Let me know if you find any info on the Mystic 30, as I need to know the balance point for mine. Thanks!
Old 12-14-2003, 08:23 PM
Jim Oliver
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,
Don't have balance point for Mystic 90 handy right now; could probably dig it up--percentage wise, it might give you a starting point.
Old 12-15-2003, 12:33 AM
gregusan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you find it, that would be helpfull. If you could, tell me what the wing cord is at the balance point as well, and if it's where the wing meets the fuselage. Then I can calculate percentage. Thanks!