Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

F1 GAS OUTBOARD "GAS GUZZLERS" 2011WINTER CHAMPS

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

F1 GAS OUTBOARD "GAS GUZZLERS" 2011WINTER CHAMPS

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 01:28 PM
FIELIES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F1 GAS OUTBOARD

Post removed
Old 07-02-2011, 10:22 PM
YPC

Thanks Tinnie - alls good

Hi Dion - Yep we managed to get our boats wet, as well as ourselves rather very wet at times.
We only ran 6 of the 8 races due to heavy rain in the afternoon and a time restraint- however it was another awesome race day !

I managed 4 wins out of the 5 races I raced - I ran into the back of a boat in the 5 th race at the start - got stuck to him and whilst trying to push him to shore to get started again, I overheated the motor as my water pick up is on the sponson, not the leg, so very little, if any water passed through the motor.
The result was that I got restarted - did two laps then died ' very suddenly' on inspection - due to the overheating, a gudgeon pin retaining clip lost its spring - popped out and did some serious damage to the piston and ring - silly me !

However - I am so enjoying the ENIGMA LEG - as my confidence, set up understanding and driving style settles in with this set up in race conditions. I can see the advantage over the other outboard legs with the CAMBER features. I can drive the turns faster and tighter, accurately, without the tendency to roll outwards, and the leg itself seems to allow the boat to be that much faster due to far less drag in the water.

The race pace was really up there again this meeting with a good number of the motors 'DOMINIZED"

Cowboys horse died a sudden death before the race ( previous damage done to the motor) - but fortunately another generous cowboy had a spare ' healthy ' horse so he was back on the water for the day for some great racing.

I will get the races uploaded as soon as I have the video's on my PC

OH Yes ! - No broken cables for the X-Ray and Enigma Legs !................................................. ..

Regards
Dom the Bomb (YPC)
YouTube - formulaish
Youngz Performance Craft

Old 07-02-2011, 11:16 PM
F1TUNNEL

Hi there Dom,
Did you and the others manage to get the boats wet or did you get rained out?? Weather isn't flash here either-come on sunshine!!
All the best,
Dion.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:00 AM
F1TUNNEL

Hi Dom,
Sounds like another great day on the lake!! The Texan must be whipping that horse too hard-he killed it!! This means he will have a nice fresh one to go into battle with so look out gents !! Did you do much damage to your bore when you damaged the piston??
Let me know when you have figured out the best spot to drill the mount holes on the YPC hull for an Enigma leg and I will mark mine out as I have now resin filled the old holes.
Great to hear the set up is performing well and look forward to the coming vids,
All the best,
Dion.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:09 PM
YPC

Hi Dion

Yep ! Cowboy is going to have to find a good horse in a hurry, the vet may just have to shoot his as the injuries are bad ! The one he borrowed seemed to have speed, but kept on throwing him off.............LOL

My barrel is an old one, suffered a few broken issues and still going strong.

Drill the mount holes as high on the transom- so that the transom mounting plate is at the level height of the transom. Ensure that you can move up from that.

First YouTube upload for the July month
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDJXQRypm0

Enjoy - I will work through the rest !

Regards
Dom the Bomb (YPC)
YouTube - formulaish
Youngz Performance Craft
Old 07-04-2011, 03:28 AM
F1TUNNEL

Great racing guys, some real close calls in there too, to add to the excitement!! Thanks again to Marita for getting the great footage,
Cheers,
Dion.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Gas Guzzler

Yes it was all good and thanks to the metal launching step, without it the day would have been very messy.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:22 AM
ZorroWP

Tienie, don't remove your secret messages

ORIGINAL: FIELIES

Post removed
Old 07-04-2011, 10:14 PM
YPC

Hi all !

Races 2 & 3 of Saturdays racing - 3 more to follow !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4INAv3H8_vk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c54w...eature=related

Enjoy !

Dom the Bomb ! (YPC)
YouTube - formulaish
Youngz Performance Craft

Old 07-05-2011, 12:56 AM
Gas Guzzler

So you finaly worked it out Dom.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:10 AM
F1TUNNEL

Great looking hull you got there Eugene!!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:15 AM
F1TUNNEL

Hi there Gas Guzzler,
Is your hull the yellow V-Power hull?? Just trying to work out whos hull is whos!!
Cheers,
Dion.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:11 AM
YPC

Hi Guys !

Race # 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6ga6HV51NU

The script changes after this ~

Enjoy !

Regards
Dominic (YPC)
YouTube - formulaish
Youngz Performance Craft
Old 07-05-2011, 10:28 PM
YPC

Hi Guys

Race # 5

Excuse my driving "sorry Eugene" I hope your boats RC is ok ........................LOL

A real great tussle - Watch it to the very end !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVIB5...=youtube_gdata

Regards
Dom the Bomb
YouTube - fomulaish
Youngz Performance Craft
Old 07-05-2011, 11:15 PM
F1TUNNEL

Hi Tthere Gas Guzzlers!!
Great race again, Tean you had me on the edge of my seat, I was sure you were going to catch him and then BANG, it was all over. You should have stayed on the gas up the back and gone straight over him!!lol Close lines around some of the bouyes too!!
Thanks heaps for another vid Dom,
Cheers,
Dion.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Body Guard

YPC,
I am sure you are using a gps. LOL. Your racing line were so tight that no other boats can squeeze in between you and all the turn buoys. With the speed and acceleration out of each turn, you sure can outrun the others.
Wish I am there to show you how tight I can go too lol.
Congrats on the win and keep up the effort so we get more OB tunnel boat on the water that you'll have to split them into groups.

Again a great video.

Cheers.

La-Tiff

Old 07-06-2011, 02:32 AM
F1TUNNEL

Hi guys,
Just wanting to know what brands of rod ends you guys are using on your hulls. The plastic ones that it looks like you use will have less play than the metal ones which is what I am after, just need some brand names so I can look online.
I have the carbon tube with the m4 threaded rod inside already, just need to connect it to my flash new Enigma leg.
Cheers,
Dion.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Gas Guzzler

Old 08-08-2011, 03:39 AM
YPC

Hi All !

August already - can you believe it !

Sorry for no updates prior to our first race meeting of the Winter Champs !
September was a very eventful month for myself.

Never the less - we had a great start to our GAS GUZZLER Winter Challenge series on Saturday.

Three of our 11 stars unfortunately never made the START !

Ice Cube (Wade) felt the heat and 'defrosted' before the race
Mojo (Rob) had to much fuel the night before and was a 'Nogo' on the day of the race.
Prattmeister ( David) is still feeling very 'Spare'

Once again - the weather conditions were absolutely perfect all day.
The rain stopped the night before and the sun came out to enjoy the exiting race day with us.
It had been 5 long weeks since our last race meeting - so all were very exited to be back on the water.

It was great to see 8 well prepared F1 Outboards - Raring to go.

With most all the motors now DOMINIZED - the racing pace certainly was more intense and the bunch was certainly bigger and more aggressive..
With each race - their was a tight race within the race - as pilots tussled for top position, between each other.
We had a few more 'Bumps and bruises" than usual as racing got tighter, but all seemed to go home with a boat still in one piece, ready to face the next round on the 3 rd SEPTEMBER.

('Dom the Bombs' Race Comment and report)

It still seems like no one has an answer in response to our new Enigma CAMBER Outboard Leg. I can certainly say that having the added ability to turn so much more predictably,, tighter and at higher speeds, as well as comfortably correcting my race line at WOT, certainly gives me more than just the edge.
The streamlined leg (Less Drag) also offers more speed than what my present motor is worth.
The Flex shaft is doing very well in the New Enigma unit- this is now the second race meeting including R&D testing in between, still no stress or winding breakages on the cable.
I am seriously thinking of racing the next race meeting with a simple 'MUFFLER' just to see the extent of the advantage.
Who dares me ?????

Come on guys - you have 5 weeks to come up with an answer ! Dont let the YPC Team simply run away with it.

Looking forward to hearing how the rest felt about their day out !

Days Results

1 -Dom the Bomb (Dominic - YPC/ In Him)
2 - Cowboy (Roland - Texan Racing)
3 -Greyhound (Steven- Q8 Oil)
4 -V- Power ( Dave Pollock- Melex Electric Vehicles)
5 - Car Salesman (Eugene - Wayne Motors)
6 -J Cool ( Greg - Table Bay Suppliers)
7 -Scorpion (Danny - Private)
8 -Gas Guzzler ( Chris - Sludge)

We will start uploading the RACE FOOTAGE as soon ASAP !

Have a great month all !

Regards
Dominic (YPC)
YouTube - formulaish
Youngz Performance Craft

Old 08-08-2011, 05:18 AM
Gas Guzzler

<xml><w:WordDocument><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:TrackMoves /><w:TrackFormatting /><w:PunctuationKerning /><w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><woNotPromoteQF /><w:LidThemeOther>EN-ZA</w:LidThemeOther><w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian><w:LidThemeComplexscript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexscript><w:Compatibility><w:BreakWrappedTables /><w:SnapToGridInCell /><w:WrapTextWithPunct /><w:UseAsianBreakRules /><wontGrowAutofit /><w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark /><wontVertAlignCellWithSp /><wontBreakConstrainedForcedTables /><wontVertAlignInTxbx /><w:Word11KerningPairs /><w:CachedColBalance /></w:Compatibility><w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel><m:mathPr><m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math" /><m:brkBin m:val="before" /><m:brkBinSub m:val="--" /><m:smallFrac m:val="off" /><m:dispDef /><m:lMargin m:val="0" /><m:rMargin m:val="0" /><m:defJc m:val="centerGroup" /><m:wrapIndent m:val="1440" /><m:intLim m:val="subSup" /><m:naryLim m:val="undOvr" /></m:mathPr></w:WordDocument></xml><xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"LatentStyleCount="267"><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading" /></w:LatentStyles></xml><style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0mm 5.4pt 0mm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin-top:0mm;mso-para-margin-right:0mm;mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;mso-para-margin-left:0mm;line-height:115%;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}</style>

Great day at the dam and it was not nice sitting on the side watching everyone going slower than what i was going. Pity my motor blew bur one-time we will see.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:21 AM
YPC

Hey Gas Guzzler
You can certainly say -Your motor genuinely BLEW - I cant say that I have ever seen a motor actually develope a crack in the head like that before. It could either be from corrosion or simply a flaw in the cast.
It was great having a few Close shaves with you, when you were going.
When you get a windscreen on your boat you will have an even better view as to where you are going..............................
Regards
Dominic (YPC)
YouTube- formulaish
Youngz Performance Craft

Old 08-08-2011, 07:24 AM
YPC

[:-]
Old 08-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Greyhound007

hi guys.

what a day at the water.
lots of close racing. Looks like i've got to try something else to try to get past cowboy and then get after Dom the Bomb.
looks like we all had the same idea into the first corner "do or die"  Some awsome starts
Old 08-08-2011, 09:47 AM
YPC

Hey Greyhound !

Yep !
It was real great 'close' racing - I cant wait to sit back and watch each race over and over again.
I think this Championship is going to raise the bar quite somewhat for all.
We are going to be a formidable TEAM GAS GUZZLERS for the 2012 NATS.
At times the main bunch was as much as 5 boats deep- quite awesome seeing them all flying/roaring down the main straight.
The Starts have become a race within themselves - each pilot skilfully jostling around the course during the milling time, trying to set oneself up for the very inside pole position - Its amazing how, for the most of the starts, we actually all survive buoy #1 .............................. Phew !
Great racing. Cant wait for the 3rd September-Just to do it all again !

PS - What did your guest think of the days racing ? .................. what colour boat does he want- LOL

Regards
Dominic (YPC)
YouTube- formulaish
Youngz Performance Craft

Old 08-08-2011, 09:49 AM
YPC

Anyone seen or heard the COWBOY around ?
I believe he has a new horse named "SECOND".................................................. ............neigh.....................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.