Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part II

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part II

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Flying Fiz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible - Part II

Hi Spiros,

Yes Mate I understand how this thread started and if you look back 100+ pages you will see me praising the virues of the clones. I still do, but only for your first heli or a couple to learn on. (Rob's the exception, but then he suffers obsessive compulsive disorder of hobby collecting). Thereafter they become counter productive and hold you back.  Sure there are other threads I can go to mainly Helifreaks that is all mainly top end stuff like Gaui, Compass,  Mikado and the like and they all agree that Align isn't top notch, and I lurk there a bit, it is great for information but its not too personal and matey like this one. 

But this thread has a life of its own, there are about 20 constant members who have gone down this track together and who have evolved, we are now just a bunch of heli mates, which is great and I love that. 
Everyone starts on the clones which is sensible and the way to go, but if you are serious about this hobby and want to progress you need to move on from them. I try and encourage that. No one is going to start with a $1,000 Gaui, they would be nuts and it could kill you in a nano second, BUT it is nice to aspire to that and to work your way up to that in flying skills. And if the budget can stand it then it is nice to know that you can fly such a precise powerful and just damn awesome heli.

But I don't think this thread is all about cheap clones, its more a communial journey and progression through the heli world, so lets not get hung up on bargain cheap parts is all I'm saying.

If I was to get my first CP heli now (MCPX aside as you need to build them) and if I was to give some advice to a beginner I would say buy a Tarot and cheap servos and cheap electrics & motor, but with a reliable gyro and decent tail servo. Way better than a HK special and not much more. I would also recommend a FBL head as it is just so superior and so many less parts that are always a drama in a crash. And I dont think you need to know what it's like to fly a FB'd heli before you fly a FBL.

Regards,
And still your Mate,
Phil.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:15 AM
ahamay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: aircrash
ORIGINAL: ahamay
Spiros,
please read this post from Phil carefully and understand what he is saying as he is not the only one that is fed up with your constant defending of cheap parts. Ihave just come back from holidays and had hoped you would have given up on this but it continues. How can you defend cheap parts so patriotically when you have never purchased Align (aka expensive parts) to have a comparison with?
How about posting up some video's of you flying your helis or anything else for that matter rather than going on about bargain, cheap parts etc. I really like participating in this thread but enough is enough really. Food for thought.
Jonesy,
I wish you had a good suggestion of some compatible parts that are decent quality.
But it seems you`ll never will.
Now this must be something in a compatible thread.
So why are you participating in this thread if you`re fed up with posts that defend the right a small wallet person can have this hobby dream to come true?
I`m not the small wallet guy but I don`t have a problem with poor ones that can`t afford even this or with rich that can afford anything like they buying just a meal.
I'm not sure why you feel the need to keep defending cheap parts in this thread. It's your right to purchase whatever you like and anyone that is reading this thread (part 1 or part 2) would have well and truly learned your opinion, but for those of us that a regulars on here we are sick to death of it. Please talk about something else that is not related to cheap 450 parts, postage or how many you have of them etc. This thread is saturated with post after post from you regarding this... maby you should start a new thread relating to cheap quality parts for 450 clones or something like that and put your parts lists etc in there.

I do have good suggestions on quality parts but unlike you i'm not prepared to put them in here untill I have installed and tested them for quality and reliability in full forward hard sport flying or untill I know that they are realiable.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:47 AM
aircrash

I'm not sure why you feel the need to keep defending cheap parts in this thread. It's your right to purchase whatever you like and anyone that is reading this thread (part 1 or part 2) would have well and truly learned your opinion, but for those of us that a regulars on here we are sick to death of it. Please talk about something else that is not related to cheap 450 parts, postage or how many you have of them etc. This thread is saturated with post after post from you regarding this... maby you should start a new thread relating to cheap quality parts for 450 clones or something like that and put your parts lists etc in there.

I do have good suggestions on quality parts but unlike you i'm not prepared to put them in here untill I have installed and tested them for quality and reliability in full forward hard sport flying or untill I know that they are realiable.
I`ll wait till you are ready to post some good cheap parts. Till then you have no suggestion.
So, if you have nothing else than posting that expensive parts are good don`t be bothered by others who try different ones.
We all know that expensive is better than cheap, most of the times. So we all know that if we bought Align parts for an Align helicopter then it would be better, we don`t need this info.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:38 AM
ingleburn

I`ll wait till you are ready to post some good cheap parts. Till then you have no suggestion.
So, if you have nothing else than posting that expensive parts are good don`t be bothered by others who try different ones.
We all know that expensive is better than cheap, most of the times. So we all know that if we bought Align parts for an Align helicopter then it would be better, we don`t need this info.

Spiros you have finally got the better of me and I can no longer read the s h i t you are posting. I have noticed that the forum now has a block button and I will be using it on you like I suggest all others that are sick of you do as well.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:45 AM
ingleburn

So how was the cruise Jonesy? Hope you had a good time. Im waiting to see what you think of the Tarot kit you bought.
Got my DS420 the other day and after my next crash might send the GT into FBL mode. Was going to get a DFC head but someone bought them all.
Next time Ill keep my finds to myself.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:52 AM
aircrash

Anyway, I finished the complete rebuilting of my first $9 bird.
It`s a $9 kit in every single bit except of the paddles.
Removed the DS939MG and the DS919MG and fitted SG90 and a MD922.
Removed LH GY520 and installed a GA-250, as the GY520 does not work well with the MD922 but it is OKwith the ES9258.

In fact all the bird is cheap except of the transmitter that will be used.

I made some changes to the placing of parts and a little to the cabling route. As this is my fourth build.
The one with the white skids is the later one and the one with the red skids is my second build.

The bird is set up and test run already, so it is ready for the alley. Sorry I don`t have a fancy place to show.
I`ll flight test the gyro mostly and the bird of course. To my skill level.

Beginners can take an idea of placing the components and cabling and more experienced than me can make suggestions. They are welcomed, I`m not the expert, noone is, just more or less experienced.
If any has the will of course.

Beginners, like me, in flying a CP can see that an all-cheap 450 size helicopter with no fancy name work.
They can built it, make something wrong in the build proccess and destroy it with no worry.
They can crash it, again no worry.
And they will crash it.

Simon has a good collection of it flying and doing some aerobatics as well.
I`m more like a beginner pilot that those who will be interested more in this cheapy.

So... if the wind allows me then I`ll have a video to post, useful to beginners and boring for the experienced.

Good flights,

Spiros

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj21846.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	1757328   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj26839.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	1757329   Click image for larger version

Name:	Va72767.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	1757330   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rk23304.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	1757331   Click image for larger version

Name:	Te46564.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	1757332  
Old 05-01-2012, 01:58 AM
aircrash

ORIGINAL: ingleburn

Spiros you have finally got the better of me and I can no longer read the s h i t you are posting. I have noticed that the forum now has a block button and I will be using it on you like I suggest all others that are sick of you do as well.
As you wish.
I`ll never apologise for posting cheap parts. No matter if one or more don`t like it.
I did not offend anyone. But I got some.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:45 AM
Rob2160

As you wish.
I`ll never apologise for posting cheap parts. No matter if one or more don`t like it.
I did not offend anyone. But I got some.

Cheap is ok when learning... I can't argue there... but the crashes should only be due to pilot error.. not equipment failure....

My last 450 Pro was built deliberately as cheaply as possible with budget servos, ESC, gyro etc... it flew very well and I had fun in that form...

Add a Quark Gyro (effectively doubling the cost of the helicopter) and it has become my best 450 Heli..

Cheap will get you flying.. but when you can fly with a high probability of not crashing... then the price of quality is more justified...

My cheapert 450 Heli.. - the 450 MT.. cost about $120 to put in the air (minus TX).. It flies nice...

My most expensive is the Gaui 550 and X5 and they are both a true joy to fly...

You have to experience it to understand the difference..
Old 05-01-2012, 03:01 AM
Rob2160

ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98

Thanks for that tip with the Iron to remove threadlock screws!

I have always thought that Walkera are your typical Chinese manufacturer - Always gonna be a POS... :P

Servos centered @ 90deg now, does blade tracking come next? And what comes after?

WIth my gyro, the tail reaches its limit at about 75stick, it seems very, very sensitive to my inputs.

Another question, I have a Hk450MT Barebones kit (Pretty much the $10heli) and I would like some servos that just simply mount properly unlike my 929MG. Would HKT900 be a good choice?
Is your gyro in Rate or HH mode when you test it like this..? In HH mode it can hit the limit with only 10% stick if you hold it long enough...

the 900s are respectable servos.... try also the 3dPro onces from RC711.. they are great... just $9 each and will fit nicely in any of the 450 kits including the Pros

http://www.rc711.com/shop/3dpro-servos-c-249_252.html

Old 05-01-2012, 03:07 AM
Flying Fiz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What Rob said re quality and experiencing it+1
Old 05-01-2012, 03:24 AM
Rob2160

ORIGINAL: Bob_Dewater

Ok, I sooooooooo hate you guys rite now !!! lol
I'm thinking of giving up on my heli endevors, im kinda tired of " lawn darting" them and not even hitting the hoop.
So, you would think that a guy, " fixed wing " terror, can hover a heli and has done so for a very long time, would be able to
achieve fwd flight, right ? HONK ! thanx fer playn lol
Is it because my brain is stuck in " fixed wing " mode? bad set ups? am I stupid ???
Im about ready to give up !
I have even been playing around with my e-flite sim thats not going well either btw.
Ok guyz, why cant i get this, if i could just fly circles or fig 8's i would be tickled to death !!!
What should i do ? and how ??
Bob
the heli stuffer
Hi Bob,

I read more than I post these days as I always seem to be Rushin' around

Anyway, as a fellow fixed wing flyer turned helis I can completely sympathise with you...

I had flown RCfixed wings for 23 years and had done it all.. so much that it was no challenge and had become boring.. I had a 10 year break...

2 years ago I came back to the hobby with a small coaxial helicopter... and was hooked...

It was a great challenge.. but by FAR the most humbling experience of my life (yes my life) was the first time I tried to hover a CP helicopter...

It just takes time... and LOTs of Practice.. I have well over 10,000 flights on RC helis in the past 2 years and only now can i say I feel totally comfortable with them..

At first my forward flights consisted of flow forward, yaw 180 and back and forth this way... It was well over a year before I could do steady banked turns with matching Yaw rates (Simon turns)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIq3EhMwe9Y

It just takes time my friend.. there is no easy way..

Up until the last few months I really flew my helis just like fixed wing pylon racing.. fast with wing over style turns at each end.. this is where the fixed wing experience really helped and I had a blast with just doing this for a while..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdwJ-c8Vhzc

Now I am finally just working on more low level aerobatics (hopefully get a video up in the next week or so)

Stick with it.. nothing worthwhile is easy.. and no pain.. no gain...

an MCPX over long grass is the best advice I can give also in full agreeance with Phil.. Just keep at it.. and eventually the fingers will work for you..

Old 05-01-2012, 03:30 AM
aircrash

No video, but the bird flies, still.
It flies good but not perfect as the Sport I built. The Sport went as a dream, setup and adjustment went easy.
This one I set it up after midnight so it is not as good anyway.

Battery exhausted and still I did not got the tail right. It is behaving about like it was in the past, only worse.
So, cyclic was changed, gyro was changed, gyro mounting place changed, servo not.

So what`s the same is the tail servo and one other thing I suspect.
The UBEC. It may somehow make interference.
I changed the mounting place of it also but I must try without it.

I`ll give a try, I`ll fit the tail blade holder a bit to the inside and not face to the shaft, so the tail is smoother. This may help to increase the gain to the gyro without wagging.
If it fails then I`ll change the servo. Then I`ll fit what run perfect to the Sport heli I have build. The gyro and the servo.

The Sport uses the LHGY520 and an Emax ES9258. It seems it is a good combo.

<hr />
Rob, I agree with all this.
All I`m saying there is no point of using Align shafts to a clone and keep only the frame... and the frame parts are also upgraded (bearing blocks, tail shaft, main gear set, etc). So in the end only the fiber plates of the frame is left, not even the screws if it is a HKkit as they are bad as they say.
You get an Align kit and it is end of story.
So for me and per the thread that an Align is not compatible I would like to hear more about useable cheap parts. Like the LH GY520 + ES9258 that works while the GY520 + DS919MG or MD922 doesn`t.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:44 AM
rikybob

Morning kidz!

I awake to find spirited conversation and like it a lot![8D]

What attracts me to this thread and NO OTHER is the gentlemanliness and decorum of the forum members!

It's a great idea to take a stand against tyranny and oppression and things that REALLY matter![:@]

However, I find for me, it even a better idea to ignore the small stuff.

After 25 years in law enforcement I've actually traced the downfall of western civilization to a simple lack of manners.[]

I don't really come here to talk about helicopters, I have a flying club full of people that I resolutely ignore.

I come here because of the camaraderie (read: matey) and the wonderful personalities (except Simon, that dude just HACKS ME OFF).

It's always a pleasure to come here 100 times a day and see how my "bud's" are doing, whether I agree with them or not!

Going to go fly my heli!

My personal best to all!

Yours fraternally,

Brian

Old 05-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Rob2160

Rob, I agree with all this.
All I`m saying there is no point of using Align shafts to a clone and keep only the frame... and the frame parts are also upgraded (bearing blocks, tail shaft, main gear set, etc). So in the end only the fiber plates of the frame is left, not even the screws if it is a HKkit as they are bad as they say.
You get an Align kit and it is end of story.
So for me and per the thread that an Align is not compatible I would like to hear more about useable cheap parts. Like the LH GY520 + ES9258 that works while the GY520 + DS919MG or MD922 doesn`t.

here is a link to all my HK Helis and a breakdown of components..

I can vouch for them all being extremely reliable (except the one I gave away which had a "mystery brand" ESC that I suspect was the cause of all its problems)

I haven't updated the flight numbrers for 6 months but the last 3 helis in the list and the Mini Cylon each have at least 100 to 200 more flights...

http://74.50.85.67/RC/Helis/Helis.html

Old 05-01-2012, 03:58 AM
Kozzy_98

F1 to the Cheap 450 with the Quark Gyro, I saw rob fly it and he took his hands off and the thing just stayed right where it was!!!

I have completly set up my heli in terms of CCPM except for blade Tracking. Swash is level, servos are centered @ 90.

Took it for a spool-up in the garage only to about 15% Throttle and the blades were already in a blur, could be due to the fact that my pitch was 0 degrees, I was just making sure that the motor ran. I have a video, so I will upload tomorrow.

All the things I said about the 939s not mounting, I can draw a conclusion. They only move themselves if the servo is pushing against a binding swash. WIth normal CCPM setup, which doesn't use much of its travel it was moving well, and stays in its spot! Now just need Rob to come over some time in the future and take a look at everything. Will go over everything tomorrow like measuring pitch @ top and bottom stick and will attempt blade tracking if I need it, will post a video to show what I mean.

All I can say is thanks for your opinions all, just a few things to be done tomorrow.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:10 AM
ahamay

So how was the cruise Jonesy? Hope you had a good time. Im waiting to see what you think of the Tarot kit you bought.
Got my DS420 the other day and after my next crash might send the GT into FBL mode. Was going to get a DFC head but someone bought them all.
Next time Ill keep my finds to myself.
Cruise was awesome we really enjoyed it. Loved the Western Australia leg, Broome, Geralton, Fremantle. Returned to the backlog of work today. Check this out...leaving Sydney we made it under the Harbour Bridge with about 5 inches to spare...that was scary.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:22 AM
ahamay

ORIGINAL: rikybob

I awake to find spirited conversation and like it a lot![8D]

Your Welcome

However, I find for me, it even a better idea to ignore the small stuff.

Yeah, there's a button for that.

After 25 years in law enforcement I've actually traced the downfall of western civilization to a simple lack of manners.[]

If you want to see bad manners then take a 17 night cruise around Australia where the average age of the passengers is 76. No, that's not a typo. It pretty sad seeing 80 plus year old's in a near punch up...but quite funny to watch
Old 05-01-2012, 04:31 AM
aircrash

Kozzy,

If you get Rob around you`ll get it right.

Still, if he couldn`t pass by or to those who are interested:

Normally setting all the head linkages the same (per pair) in a V2 type head should give perfect blade tracking.
If you get a bad blade tracking then something is wrong.
Either the blades, their root is at an angle. Except if their balance is very ugly (rare these days).
Either the blade grips.
Or the feathering shaft.
Or the ball links are in an angle.
Something is wrong in a few words.
If the head was badly crashed then it may have bent or even if it is new it may have a fault.

Now if you have to make a big adjustment to a linkage so to get the same pitch as the other blade has then you`ll make a huge modification to the mechanical mixing of the head.
Think about centering the servo. You center them so assuming the servos move the same amount the linkage moves the same amount too and this affects the head, so the heli behaviour.
Now if one side of the head is different than the other so to compensate the need of blade tracking (pitch) then one side moves differently than the other. Affecting the balance.

So get your linkages the same, check pitch at one blade and another and if you find a difference then check both blade grips with the same blade.
You can track if a blade is bad and replace both (always prefer changing a pair so you get the same batch).
Else your head is bent or badly manufactured.

Notice in the V2 head the mixing arm (upper) must be parallel (horizontal) but don`t watch the bolts, watch the bottom of the mixing arm. As you can see the mixing arm has a straight bottom, different shape the upper side. You must get the bottom parallel while the washout control arms are parallel too.
This will give you 0 pitch and equal positive and negative. If it is needed adjust the blade grip linkages but do not go far from the Align V2 specs. And especially those two linkages must be the same legth exactly, not even half a milimeter difference.
Better get the upgraded linkages, you`ll get out of all of this. Ithink it is the HS1300 upgraded part. Many sell them, original or copy.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Rob2160

ORIGINAL: Kozzy_98

F1 to the Cheap 450 with the Quark Gyro, I saw rob fly it and he took his hands off and the thing just stayed right where it was!!!

I have completly set up my heli in terms of CCPM except for blade Tracking. Swash is level, servos are centered @ 90.

Took it for a spool-up in the garage only to about 15% Throttle and the blades were already in a blur, could be due to the fact that my pitch was 0 degrees, I was just making sure that the motor ran. I have a video, so I will upload tomorrow.

All the things I said about the 939s not mounting, I can draw a conclusion. They only move themselves if the servo is pushing against a binding swash. WIth normal CCPM setup, which doesn't use much of its travel it was moving well, and stays in its spot! Now just need Rob to come over some time in the future and take a look at everything. Will go over everything tomorrow like measuring pitch @ top and bottom stick and will attempt blade tracking if I need it, will post a video to show what I mean.

All I can say is thanks for your opinions all, just a few things to be done tomorrow.
After Thursday I am free every day for two weeks. . . Let me know what suits you..

Old 05-01-2012, 04:51 AM
Rob2160

Sydney Heli Flyers. . .

Who wants to have a get together 'fly in' one weekend?
Old 05-01-2012, 04:59 AM
rikybob

@ ahamay - Glad you had a nice time despite the octogenarians and near fisticuffs! It's really funny that you mention old folks. I don't know what you know about Florida but out of the three main "Sunshine States" in the US (there ARE more but for the sake of argument) between California, Texas and Florida, Florida is still a cheap place to live and enjoy near year 'round sunshine! The bulk of the population in Florida are angry old people. I VOW not to be one as I sincerely believe and know that it shortens your life and when you die, the people you transgressed actually attend your funeral not out of honor, but to make certain that son-of-a-b1tch in the hole, is, in fact, dead!

I said all that, to say this, much of the old folks that retire in our north, come to Florida. Florida is quite literally "Gods waiting room". These are some of the most ill mannered folk I have ever met.

I've been all over the U.S. and the Caribbean and when I poll the locals I ask "who is the worst people you have to deal with" and without missing a beat it is "old New Yorkers", those old folks are literally an embarrassment and the embodiment of the term [link=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/the+ugly+american]"The Ugly American".[/link]

We have a LOT of cruises out of Florida and typically older folks can afford them so there are a LOT of old folks on cruises. The upside is, is when the sun sets, so do they!

@ Rob - Sage advice! Glad to have ya back and look forward to viddys!

@ Ingleburn - what a lovely fleet! I likey the blue!

@ Kozzy - Looking forward to your progress!

@ Phil - Sage advice as well. The game HAS changed with the advent of the MCP X. That Align head IS impressive! I trust you made it home safely??

@ Spiros - Glad you got some time in the air and I hope you get more!

@ All - Speaking of time in the air. I step outside and the "G-Meister" (Wifes mom) grabs me for a "honey do". I think there IS a concerted effort to prevent me from schickt time![:@][:@] After I replaced the bulb in her tail light the wind picked up to it's customary 30kts![:'(]

Got hosed yesterday re: going to LHS so off to it for the Aligns DS410m's, some name brand main bearings and some blades for the MQX!

Many regards my virtual pals!

b
Old 05-01-2012, 04:59 AM
ingleburn

ORIGINAL: Rob2160

Sydney Heli Flyers. . .
Who wants to have a get together 'fly in' one weekend?
You know Ive been waiting for the chance for months but my work schedule for the next 2 months is a nightmare.
This weekend will be in Camden working. Next one is in Dubbo working. Following 5 in Wollongong you guessed it, working.
One day I might have a normal life.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:06 AM
ingleburn

@ ahamay - Glad you had a nice time despite the octogenarians and near fisticuffs! It's really funny that you mention old folks. I don't know what you know about Florida but out of the three main "Sunshine States" in the US (there ARE more but for the sake of argument) between California, Texas and Florida, Florida is still a cheap place to live and enjoy near year 'round sunshine! The bulk of the population in Florida are angry old people. I VOW not to be one as I sincerely believe and know that it shortens your life and when you die, the people you transgressed actually attend your funeral not out of honor, but to make certain that son-of-a-b1tch in the hole, is, in fact, dead!

I said all that, to say this, much of the old folks that retire in our north, come to Florida. Florida is quite literally "Gods waiting room". These are some of the most ill mannered folk I have ever met.

I've been all over the U.S. and the Caribbean and when I poll the locals I ask "who is the worst people you have to deal with" and without missing a beat it is "old New Yorkers", those old folks are literally an embarrassment and the embodiment of the term [link=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/the+ugly+american]"The Ugly American".[/link]

We have a LOT of cruises out of Florida and typically older folks can afford them so there are a LOT of old folks on cruises. The upside is, is when the sun sets, so do they!

@ Phil - Sage advice as well. The game HAS changed with the advent of the MCP X. That Align head IS impressive! I trust you made it home safely??

@ All - Speaking of time in the air. I step outside and the "G-Meister" (Wifes mom) grabs me for a "honey do". I think there IS a concerted effort to prevent me from schickt time![:@][:@] After I replaced the bulb in her tail light the wind picked up to it's customary 30kts![:'(]

Got hosed yesterday re: going to LHS so off to it for the Aligns DS410m's, some name brand main bearings and some blades for the MQX!

b
I can always count on you to lighten the mood. At least Ill go to bed laughing rather than with a scowl on my face.
Come to think of it I might return the favour.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:11 AM
rikybob

@ ahamay - Glad you had a nice time despite the octogenarians and near fisticuffs! It's really funny that you mention old folks. I don't know what you know about Florida but out of the three main ''Sunshine States'' in the US (there ARE more but for the sake of argument) between California, Texas and Florida, Florida is still a cheap place to live and enjoy near year 'round sunshine! The bulk of the population in Florida are angry old people. I VOW not to be one as I sincerely believe and know that it shortens your life and when you die, the people you transgressed actually attend your funeral not out of honor, but to make certain that son-of-a-b1tch in the hole, is, in fact, dead!

I said all that, to say this, much of the old folks that retire in our north, come to Florida. Florida is quite literally ''Gods waiting room''. These are some of the most ill mannered folk I have ever met.

I've been all over the U.S. and the Caribbean and when I poll the locals I ask ''who is the worst people you have to deal with'' and without missing a beat it is ''old New Yorkers'', those old folks are literally an embarrassment and the embodiment of the term [link=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/the+ugly+american]''The Ugly American''.[/link]

@ All - Speaking of time in the air. I step outside and the ''G-Meister'' (Wifes mom) grabs me for a ''honey do''. I think there IS a concerted effort to prevent me from schickt time![:@][:@] After I replaced the bulb in her tail light the wind picked up to it's customary 30kts![:'(]

b
I can always count on you to lighten the mood. At least Ill go to bed laughing rather than with a scowl on my face.
Come to think of it I might return the favour.

[img][/img]

AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCVKKKKKKLL!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:16 AM
aircrash

Better get the upgraded linkages, you`ll get out of all of this. Ithink it is the HS1300 upgraded part. Many sell them, original or copy.
Notice though that you must check if your head uses standard size ball links. If they are larger diameter then the linkages must be resized, if they are smaller which I doubt then the HS1300 will be no use .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.