Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
 T-REXSA/JR 7202 problem >

T-REXSA/JR 7202 problem

Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

T-REXSA/JR 7202 problem

Old 12-17-2006, 06:00 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-REXSA/JR 7202 problem

These two set up easily and got along well before and after my first crash. Repaced the JR 285s on cyclic with HiTec 65MGs which I hope use fewer gear repacements [sm=omg_smile.gif] Sometime during reprogramming I tried to reset the integral timing but reset the model data by mistake. So all the system and function settings had to be restored to the Align/Horizon instructions' values. Now the left stick operate the rudder OK but up and down seems to operate elevator cyclic and the right stick up and down seems to operate the throttle/CP. Set to 120 deg. 3 servo swash and all servos plugged in correct ports but I sure missed something. HALP!
Chris
Old 12-17-2006, 01:42 PM

Default RE: T-REXSA/JR 7202 problem

try going to servo reversing and either reverse your elevator or the front two servos to get the correct actions.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:56 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: T-REXSA/JR 7202 problem

Thanks Dynamic,
Turned out I had reversed Rx ports for aileron and pitch servos. I must gave checked the ports five times since yesterday. Desperatly reversed the servo plugs as as a frustratrated experiment and suddedly all was good. Over estamated my concentrstion span, can't do helis an auto pilot like planks.

I notice during radio-on handleing even without the motor the radio and gyro pull the batteries down fast! 2100 TP Lipo in 450SA and 700mah 4,8V NiCad/harness I use for testing. Hope the the BEC in Align ESC is OK.