Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

x heli

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 04:07 PM
dodgemo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default x heli

to the team at xheli,,,, your sales team is incompatent beware this site will steal from you then refuse to answer or to fix up mistakes this web site must be made accountable for the growing list of unsatisfied customers!!!! just cause we dont live in your country ??? you think you will just ignore my requests for missing parts to be sent or the outrageous amount of postage paid by customers and the small amount you actually paid to send it to me.... to all x heli customers ...BEWARE OF THIS SITE .... UNTRUSTWORTHY,,, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... AND TOO BAD IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM......IM STILL WAITING TO BE REIMBURSED FOR WHAT HAS BEEN MISSING FROM MY ORDERS ,, AND THE STIPID RESPONSE OF WHAT IS YOUR ORDER NUMBER?? ... BEWARND USERS AR AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:52 PM
phornight

Default RE: x heli

Looks like another Nitro Models site to me.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Ram Jet

My test of a company's integrety that I have not done business with before is to send them an E-mail with a legitimate question about their products. If it takes them more than 48 hours to respond, move on. If they are that unresponsive before they get your money they are probably going to disappear after they do. These outfits are going to die a slow agonizing death but unfortunately not before they disappoint and take advantage of many customers. Manufacturers and retailers selling to the modeling market are operating on paper thin profit margins. They can't survive without repeat business and good word of mouth. They don't understand from a marketing standpoint that it cost far less to keep the customer you have than to find a replacement. Mistreat one customer and that customer will tell ten other persons.

WORD!

Bill
Old 01-02-2009, 10:38 AM
KW_Counter

Ramjet,
You reminded me of a poster in the backroom of a store where I worked.

"A satisfied customer tells 10 others.
A dissatisfied customer tells 50 others."

KW_Counter
Old 01-02-2009, 04:58 PM
dodgemo

i made the fatal mistake of telling my friends about this site,,,, after all i have brought no less than 5 helis from xheli. and damn if the order turned to crap for them, a tool kit {a birthday present} arrived in australia..... with guess what? no drivers at all,,,,,, just 3 pairs of pliers!! now that was a p.off..... but the best was yet to come!!! 3 weeks to answer my friends email.... . since it was done in his wifes name..... after all that time ? whats your order #..... well damn if they dont read the first e mail{# on it!} so after seein the look on his face and no joy from xheli, i brought him one to replace it. 2weeks later, it arrived intact, but wasnt the same joyful look... still no reply from them, after repeated emails.... six months have gone by and still,,,,,one reply of could you ring them ..... funny i made the same requests.... no answer, no ph calls,,, just.a massive nothing,,, make me look silly, recomended them and that is how they fix it. a big zero! still to this day ....wont answer emails.... to this day he has not flown that heli,,, now its seems its my turn ..... same crap order #request took 2weeks, then latest answer....order sent nothing can be done to change it!! i didnt ask for a change, i want whats missing, from my simple 4 piece order. which was 4 bits that would fit into a match box, sent in a six by four inch box, at international prices,6 bucks to them even at that size box... i was charged 22 bucks postage more than my order was worth! 2 pushlink sets, feathering shaft....for king two... sent 2weeks after i ordered and paid for in full, a month to get it here....not even funny any more..... oh to be in the u.s. ... beware............... avoid .......xheli ........... no joy to this day.......... thanks for the experience..... i will continue to tell all about this .... as are my friends..... any one recomend a site that wont be a problem,,,, that will answer emails?when things dont go quite right!!
Old 01-02-2009, 05:07 PM
dodgemo

thanks great idea..... need somthing,,, hard to do things from overseas,,, you cant just turn up on the doorstep an............... discuss an .......... issue..... shall we say!!!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 05:05 AM
nitrostaff1

dodgemo, i'm the XHeli.com rep. pm me your order# or go look for Andy on Rcdiscuss.com. We can take care of you. Sorry for all the problem but please give me a chance to help you.
Thanks
Old 01-03-2009, 02:46 PM
dodgemo

thanks for the offer ........... but enough chances.... damage done......... i cant say any one i know will deal with xheli ...... when the person recomends a site .....to their friends ... and not one person,but even the person that recomended, them has unsatisfactory dealings with the site, thats the end of that!! i even went in to "bat"for them,must be some mistake?,then it just gets worse,,,,, i cant defend that site to my friends!.. made me look real silly .... as it continued, to get to be, just an awful joke!!!! i would make a definate trip to xheli..... if i didnt live halfway across the world, just so they ''got the picture nice and clear"unhappy is an understatement.....i wait two weeks to get an order,,, so to be stuffed around is just not acceptable,,the last one was not sent untill i emailed asking where it was,2weeks later.... 4 weeks,,,, and out of a 4piece order i got a 3 piece that took a month thanks to some incompatent employee...or two ............. last straw ... thanks for the offer... pity they cant be as helpful....