Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Unusual R/C
Reload this Page >

Help with brain malfunction

Community
Search
Notices
Unusual R/C Discuss Airships, Blimps, LTA, VTOL, Ground Effect Vehicles, Hovercaft and more.

Help with brain malfunction

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2020, 05:22 PM
Christopher007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with brain malfunction

I am trying to jog the old neural processor but am having a heck of a time with accessing the old memory banks.
There was a company that manufactured an air boat of sorts. I want to say it was called the hy-bee or bee or hi or something of that nature. It was advertised in recent car and airplane magazines in the early 80s. The ads would show the airboat running on the snow. After some google-fu I have not been able to find any reference to it. From what I remember, it Had a very rounded front end with a single mast in the back with a small electric motor and prop at the top.
Can any one help me with a name or reference to this vague memory of mine?
Old 05-01-2021, 09:18 AM
6a22a30b7c

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I actually work in brain injury rehabilitation currently. To be honest, while getting advice on Reddit probably won't hurt, I don't see it being too helpful, either.

Reaching out to your state's resources might be a better place to start. There are outpatient programs, state organizations, and brain injury funds (depending on your diagnosis) specifically to help in situations like these. I'd suggest connecting with them if you have not already.