Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Unusual R/C
Reload this Page >

RC Snowmobile Polaris Fusion 900 Build Thread

Community
Search
Notices
Unusual R/C Discuss Airships, Blimps, LTA, VTOL, Ground Effect Vehicles, Hovercaft and more.

RC Snowmobile Polaris Fusion 900 Build Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 05:57 PM
notallthere

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Snowmobile Polaris Fusion 900 Build Thread

I don't have the tools to make the side rails like yours but have in the works a mod off the rear of the stock slide with a shock. Won't look as nice but should do the job. If it works will go to full bearings on all. Will be posting some pics soon. Fun build for all. Thanks for the inspiration ridgewalker
Old 08-17-2011, 02:03 PM
sokey70

Did anyone ever get the dimensions/sketches for the skid sideplates? I have scored two of these snowmobiles for way cheap and am ready to make a better rear suspension. Any news/help further than what ridgewalker has already done would be great! Thanks!
Old 12-16-2011, 06:40 PM
rc@49270

well i started on my polaris rc fusion900but i have a few questions.I was messing around in the snow and broke the a-arm and the plastic piece where the ski goes around so i was wondering if u know a place to buy the whole a-arm. Also the track pully, what did u use sothe track would not slip.

Old 12-17-2011, 09:52 AM
notallthere

Take a look at page one of these posts. Ridgewalker posted pics of his mod for the front of the track so it wont slip.
It is a number of steel rods "or I used long screws with nuts" and it works great. As far as the A arm no place to
purchase just parts. I don't have a machine shop to make parts so what I have broken I have either cut from plastic
or molded with clay and coated with steel apoxy.