Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Hangar 9 Twist 3D

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Hangar 9 Twist 3D

Old 12-26-2006, 09:01 AM
jwk72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 Twist 3D

Sachin,
I fly out of Springbrook Praire Forest Preserve in Naperville off of 75th st. We have a small 150ft. runway with a good amount of grass as well. Nice place to fly, especially if you like a crowd to perform in fromt of. It is one of the most poular places in the area for runners and bikers because of all of the paths.

Mathew Allen,
I use either a Canon 5D or 30D depending on what I'm doing. I'll use the 5D for up close and the 30D for longer shots because of the "crop factor".

To all- thanks for the nice feedback, I'll try to post pics when I get some interesting ones.

-Jay K.

Old 12-26-2006, 10:15 AM
mvigod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 Twist 3D

Due to the large size of this thread which is causing some users to experience some problems or latency in viewing the thread we have created a "Hangar 9 Twist 3D Part II" thread where this topic can be continued. More explanation is in the new thread which can be found at the link below:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5162687/tm.htm