Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

Reciever/transmitter concern

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Reciever/transmitter concern

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 09:57 AM
burningpoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reciever/transmitter concern

ORIGINAL: nomobux

This is precisely why I wear a hat made out of tinfoil. People think I'm nuts, BUT, I know there are aliens trying to photon me.
I like to use candy wrapers so I can smell like chocolate[sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 04-23-2008, 10:36 AM
nomobux
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: burningpoo

This is precisely why I wear a hat made out of tinfoil. People think I'm nuts, BUT, I know there are aliens trying to photon me.
I like to use candy wrapers so I can smell like chocolate[sm=thumbup.gif]
I reuse the foil we wrap fish in ..... cats like me !!! Daily Bump for HG.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:02 PM
burningpoo

any news...
Old 04-27-2008, 11:26 PM
nomobux

any news...
Still being pondered ... a bit of a mystery for now
Old 04-28-2008, 07:22 PM
HarleyGal

nope no news yet, but I must publicly say a HUGE thanks to The Real Dogman and Nomobux, they have been doing all they can to help me try and sort this drama out. Thanks to everyone else who has helped too
Old 04-30-2008, 09:44 AM
nomobux

ORIGINAL: HarleyGal

nope no news yet, but I must publicly say a HUGE thanks to The Real Dogman and Nomobux, they have been doing all they can to help me try and sort this drama out. Thanks to everyone else who has helped too
Any word yet Cen ??? I've seen the vids and I believe the were mailed to you. That trucks servos are going nuts !!!
Old 04-30-2008, 06:19 PM
HarleyGal

Hey guys well I started this thread in mid April, and so far, still nothing. I have done everything everyone has suggested, I have done lots of little 'tests' and done videos of them, as it is quite hard to believe if you don't see it yourself [X(] But I haven't had any real joy from it so far. Cen has the vids I've done too, no comment there. come on Cen, if I was in the US I'd be ringing for help, but I'm not keen on that idea when I'm in Aus. All I want to do is have fun with this truck and be able to use it. I've had it just over 2 months now, and I still haven't even been able to get it tuned properly yet, let alone worry about 3rd gear, lol. I am honestly at a loss for what else to try, I walk over to it, pick it up, and then just sit it back down, I'm out of ideas [:@]
Cen, please help
Old 04-30-2008, 08:04 PM
burningpoo

Come on cen.....someone was here earlier today
Old 05-01-2008, 04:57 PM
HarleyGal

still nothing........ confidence fading.....
Old 05-01-2008, 08:12 PM
nomobux

Where is the support Cen ................... hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 08:09 AM
nomobux

Where is Cen support ? Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo She's spent big bux and has really had no use of the truck for the 2 months she's had it !! Lets getter done, whatever it takes. This reflects bigtime on Cen support issues of the past. Personally, I'd be BALLISTIC by now. She's shown far greater patience that I ever could !! [&o]
PS : Alot of people are following this.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:29 AM
burningpoo

...[&o][:'(][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
Old 05-02-2008, 09:32 AM
nomobux

...[&o][:'(][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
What is that supposed to mean Poo
Old 05-02-2008, 09:36 AM
burningpoo

the help she's getting...I got side tracked
Old 05-02-2008, 09:39 AM
nomobux

Great .. I'm sure you'll agree that this needs a satisfactory remedy. How's the truck doin ?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:12 AM
fastxr

Just a dumb question here, I know Cen had been responding to this on here, but did you try posting this same thing on Cen's actual forum on their website? Perhaps if its in both locations you may get a better and quicker response. Have they been returning/responding to any phone calls? I agree Cen should get on this quick as there are a lot of people watching this one and I'm sure some of them are looking at buying new Cen products, this certainly isnt going to make them rush out and buy one. Good luck Harley!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:24 AM
nomobux

ORIGINAL: fastxr

Just a dumb question here, I know Cen had been responding to this on here, but did you try posting this same thing on Cen's actual forum on their website? Perhaps if its in both locations you may get a better and quicker response. Have they been returning/responding to any phone calls? I agree Cen should get on this quick as there are a lot of people watching this one and I'm sure some of them are looking at buying new Cen products, this certainly isnt going to make them rush out and buy one. Good luck Harley!
They have responded via email and a phone call once. Sounded like it was pushed off to a gopher that knew nothing about nothing. That was approx 1 week ago and not a peep since. Not real impressive thus far.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:33 AM
burningpoo

Great .. I'm sure you'll agree that this needs a satisfactory remedy. How's the truck doin ?
I hope it's solved soon, sucks just to look at the truck and not be able to run it. I'm in the middle of slowly redoing the diff oils, truck looks like a bad ebay buy right now...

Some light use, needs some TLC

I just ordered a Airtronics MX-3 FHSS 2.4 GHz 3ch radio/receiver for 179.00. I was also haveing a twitching servo problem, fixed it by flipping the crystals. As soon as I did that, the first time I turned the wheel, the return spring popped off or broke and it wouldn't center. 10% of the reason I broke my truck, the other 90% being that jump was irresistible
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca81001.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	941393  
Old 05-02-2008, 11:12 AM
slawhammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where is Cen support ? Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo She's spent big bux and has really had no use of the truck for the 2 months she's had it !! Lets getter done, whatever it takes. This reflects bigtime on Cen support issues of the past. Personally, I'd be BALLISTIC by now. She's shown far greater patience that I ever could !! [&o]
PS : Alot of people are following this.
I have been following this also..Ballistic is not the word for it..1 week lag time is exceptable with a responce..But this is gone way to far..With a new Cen owner:Harley Girl Yes she spent good money
for the Cen Product just like the rest of us here in the forums..I know CEN uses the new forum daily and answers questions there every day..I sold my old transmitter and rec when I upgraded
to Spectrum or I would have gave HarleyGirl the one I got with my GST...The old one worked fine..I just needed to get away from other RC users on the same freq.and better signal ..
So CEN Support less's see some action on your part.....
Old 05-02-2008, 11:22 AM
nomobux

They have responded via email and a phone call once. Sounded like it was pushed off to a gopher that knew nothing about nothing. That was approx 1 week ago and not a peep since. Not real impressive thus far.

I'm gonna throw this out here and take a couple hour break as I'm hot under the collar on this deal. The truck hasn't ( and doesn't ) work. It has been on going and is now out of warranty as such. I and one other person are in contact with HG. She is not some brainless 10 yr old spouting false claims, far from it. I have seen the vids and I know they were forwarded to Cen. She has a complete right to expect this to be taken care of at NO expense, be it parts, shp'g or whatever it takes. Nuff on that.
As a side note and you can take it for what it may or may not be worth. I am lucky enough, that I can afford a Gen, Nemesis, Matrix Arena TR among several other toys. I've got no complaints as of yet. BUT if I do, I expect cust service to be there for me !! If not, I can also afford to sell them at a loss and move on. When I call Horizon ( Spektrum), Castle Creations, Airtronics, etc, I get answers and service !!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 12:22 PM
fastxr

I'm gonna throw this out here and take a couple hour break as I'm hot under the collar on this deal. The truck hasn't ( and doesn't ) work. It has been on going and is now out of warranty as such. I and one other person are in contact with HG. She is not some brainless 10 yr old spouting false claims, far from it. I have seen the vids and I know they were forwarded to Cen. She has a complete right to expect this to be taken care of at NO expense, be it parts, shp'g or whatever it takes. Nuff on that.
As a side note and you can take it for what it may or may not be worth. I am lucky enough, that I can afford a Gen, Nemesis, Matrix Arena TR among several other toys. I've got no complaints as of yet. BUT if I do, I expect cust service to be there for me !! If not, I can also afford to sell them at a loss and move on. When I call Horizon ( Spektrum), Castle Creations, Airtronics, etc, I get answers and service !!!!
I agree whole heartedly here. I have many Cen products as well (GST, Magnum NX, Matrix FRE and Aqua Jet) and like you forturnately havent had the need to use the Cen customer service/warranty but if I ever do I am hoping that I will recieve prompt, reliable service. I was recently signed on to the Cen Army to help promote Cen products in my area, now I am starting to wonder if that was a good idea.....

Old 05-02-2008, 01:58 PM
nomobux

I agree whole heartedly here. I have many Cen products as well (GST, Magnum NX, Matrix FRE and Aqua Jet) and like you forturnately havent had the need to use the Cen customer service/warranty but if I ever do I am hoping that I will recieve prompt, reliable service. I was recently signed on to the Cen Army to help promote Cen products in my area, now I am starting to wonder if that was a good idea.....

Niv

Good post .. she needs support here. Also, I did not mean to come across as mister rich boy ( well, old I guess ) far from it. I've worked hard for what little I have as most I'm sure, but I can do things within reason and I can do what I stated above. If it don't get it, get rid of it and move on. We'll see !!
Old 05-02-2008, 05:34 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK Guys, I have weighed in on this one. I have made a statement on CEN forum, lets see who that shakes up!!
Old 05-02-2008, 05:49 PM
nomobux

ORIGINAL: The Real Dogman

OK Guys, I have weighed in on this one. I have made a statement on CEN forum, lets see who that shakes up!!
To quote an Aussie ................. " Good on ya " ............... think that's rite
Old 05-02-2008, 07:49 PM
fastxr

Hopefully TRD's post shakes something up on Cen's Forum, obviously posting on here isnt working []

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.