Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

This is crazy dangerous!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2012, 07:52 PM
cfircav8r
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: This is crazy dangerous!

I don't care how anyone else flys their A/C as long as they only endanger themselves or any other fool willing to join them. If they choose to endanger others without their consent then they need to be willing to face the consequences of their actions. This can vary from getting kicked out of a club to their butt kicked, it all depends on the circumstances and individuals involved. I avoid people that believe their skill trumps the need for common sense, but I refuse to be driven from my club field just so they can strut their stuff. Everyone involved seemed to be enjoying it and he was at a reasonable distance from most bystanders so I say let him have his fun, besides its people like him that keep me in business. I've taken lots of x-rays of people just like him.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:00 PM
cloudancer03
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he wont ever fly at our club.!!!thats what gives 3d flying a bad eye.you wont see the best 3d pilots doing anything that stupid..beyond being able to hover which all of us flying 3d can do ,no biggie his actions are dangerous and anyone attempting this in this manner at any field should be booted!!!!theres nothing impressive about this.what a jerk
Old 02-09-2012, 02:57 AM
AugerDawger

ORIGINAL: HoundDog

ORIGINAL: AugerDawger

ORIGINAL: HoundDog

Just Glad to Help ya Out there Auggy Dawgy
More than you know.

Reinforcement to allwho come hereof the elitest wanna-be blowhard of the RC club where anything that doesn't reconcile with his view is stupid or otherwise invalid....thus demonstratingthe value and shift to park flying.

The person that disregards the simplest of common seance rules isn't the sharpest tool in the chest. I don't believe that flying in a save manor is
"
elitest wanna-be blowhard of the RC club"
On the contrary the ignorant show off, nitwit that endangers them selves and or others by their reckless and dangerous R/C Flying Practices Especially in Parks where one has no control over the whereabouts of spectators, should have their flying privileges restricted or revoked.
The city of Mesa Arizona has banned any kind of R/C in public places and parks because of one indivudle who by flying in a recless and uncontroled manor, hit another person. This guy caused every ones park flying to be curtialed by his actions.
No link to such a story, nothing on the City of Mesa Parks and Rec website rules...........I will be calling Mesa Parks later today.....me thinks you are a liar who will distort and scheme against things that dont reconcile with your views.......just like you find at many R/C clubs.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:27 AM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: AugerDawger

, nothing on the City of Mesa Parks and Rec website rules.........
http://www.mesaaz.gov/parksrec/Parks/aaParkRules.aspx

It is unlawful to conduct any of the following activities in Mesa parks or retention basins

Using model planes, boats or cars without permission
Old 02-09-2012, 04:59 AM
AugerDawger

Not banned and not as a result of some "stupid" flyer

Its the only rule you can get permission to ignore.

Old 02-09-2012, 06:05 AM
GerKonig

I am the only one thinking somebody else (off camera) is flying the model?

Anyway, he need help. Help big time! He need an instructor. That silly dance has to stop. He needs to learn some better moves... I have no objection with him doing that (in Mexico).

Gerry
Old 02-09-2012, 06:08 AM
pdm52956

The only thing I get out of this particular thread is that there sure are a lot of "stupid" experts in here.

That and the fact that a couple of you need to give each other a hug!

And now........back to your regularly scheduled show.....................
Old 02-09-2012, 06:48 AM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

The only crazy dangerous thing in this video is being caught dancing that bad with a toy plane on youtube...

Enrique
Old 02-09-2012, 06:53 AM
joebahl

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What ever happens in mexico stays in mexico . lmao I hope he trys this next week and takes out half the crowd watching his goofy dancing . This is a hobby not a side show at a carnival . joe
Old 02-09-2012, 09:25 AM
BobbyMcGee

I don't know why everyone's getting their panties in a wad. The worst that can happen is that they guy hurts himself. So what? And you people want to control and condemn him for that? Let him do what he wants. If he's that good to do it, then let him. He has all the risk.

Geeze, we now see jugglers tossing several sharp knives in the air and juggling them. Others are doing extreme skiing on cliffs, and others are jumping over 50 cars while doing back flips off their motorcycle as it flys 350 feet in the air!  So what! Do you want to attack them too and everyone that supports them?

I wouldn't do any of these things, but there are people who do ... More power to them!

Old 02-09-2012, 09:43 AM
joebahl

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: BobbyMcGee

I don't know why everyone's getting their panties in a wad. The worst that can happen is that they guy hurts himself. So what? And you people want to control and condemn him for that? Let him do what he wants. If he's that good to do it, then let him. He has all the risk.

Geeze, we now see jugglers tossing several sharp knives in the air and juggling them. Others are doing extreme skiing on cliffs, and others are jumping over 50 cars while doing back flips off their motorcycle as it flys 350 feet in the air! So what! Do you want to attack them too and everyone that supports them?

I wouldn't do any of these things, but there are people who do ... More power to them!

We are now getting reviewed by the FAA for safely flying our model planes with no restrictions from them .The only thing that does not hurt us in this video is that it is in mexico and not in the US . joe
Old 02-09-2012, 10:01 AM
bogbeagle

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

So, one person does something "naughty" and everyone gets a smack. Is that how it works?

If you have a legal system which punishes the many for the indiscretions of the individual ... that's your own fault.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:09 AM
pdm52956

ORIGINAL: joebahl

Geeze, we now see jugglers tossing several sharp knives in the air and juggling them. Others are doing extreme skiing on cliffs, and others are jumping over 50 cars while doing back flips off their motorcycle as it flys 350 feet in the air! So what! Do you want to attack them too and everyone that supports them?

We are now getting reviewed by the FAA for safely flying our model planes with no restrictions from them .
Not exactly true..............
Old 02-09-2012, 11:41 AM
BobbyMcGee

ORIGINAL: pdm52956

ORIGINAL: joebahl

We are now getting reviewed by the FAA for safely flying our model planes with no restrictions from them .
Not exactly true..............
I'm with pdm. For you (or anyone) to even think the FAA concerns itself with these stunts, is ridiculous.

Now, THIS is really DANGEROUS ... While still a bit funnyat how stupid someone can be while holding onto the strut of a full sized plane ...Dangerous too!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDIiMJn9xuo&feature=related
Old 02-09-2012, 04:21 PM
lopflyers
My Feedback: (12)

I am the only one thinking somebody else (off camera) is flying the model?

Anyway, he need help. Help big time! He need an instructor. That silly dance has to stop. He needs to learn some better moves... I have no objection with him doing that (in Mexico).

Gerry
[/quote]

I also think someone else is flying the plane.
Also agree on the dance instructor
Old 02-09-2012, 06:25 PM
BobbyMcGee

I thought Mexicans were better dancers than that. He just needs a few dance lessons. I can't tell if he was doing the Irish Jig or a Square Dance.

But yeah, he does 3D very well!
Old 02-09-2012, 07:38 PM
branded
My Feedback: (9)

Um, he's a moron.... Nuff' said![][>:]
Old 02-09-2012, 09:30 PM
hrheilman

That's the good old USA. Just go thru airport securitiy if you don't believe me!!!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:18 PM
warningshot

The only thing wrong is that I can't fly that good.