Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

chit chat thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 06:16 PM
stalyoni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: chit chat thread

LOOKY LOOKY what I just got

This is the plane I should of got instead of the micro slick. I sold the micro slick and my rc car and some other stuff to get this umx sbach.

It looks like MRturbopaker aka Joel has put this micro sbach through its paces and he has clocked it at about 84 KPH with a GWS 5030 prop and hyperion lipos on it. Cant wait to fly this little bird.

After all the hassle I had with hobbyking over this micro slick I wont be using them again. I have enough birds to fly for now.

Soon I will have the motor shaft for my eflite park 480 motor and I can get my hyperion snyper X II in the air again. Hopefully this time she will have a bit more grunt.

BTW meebo while I was at the LHS I got some parts to make my mcpx like new again. So I think I will leave her as is and start practising more flips and inverted. So if she gets trashed I have the parts to make her new again.

BTW guys its one more sleep till I can post in my own thread again. We should have a welcome back flight session on the sims.

I know BJ thinks im prolly mad for spending $190, yes that was $190 on this little sbach when I could of got a PA or something like that. But if it flies like my umx beast then im going to have so much fun with it and if I dont ill flog it off like others. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I so need to fix the rear bear and give it another blurt. That thing is just flipping amazing! She needs some paint though.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:05 AM
Meebo

How do you know when you can post back in your thread ??

I'm sitting at 8 points and I can't post in there [:@]
Old 11-17-2011, 12:13 AM
stalyoni

hopefully tomorrow mate
Old 11-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Meebo

I received some tail mosfets for the mCP X today so I will attempt changing out the tail mosfet on my second mCP X.

Hopefully I can pull it off as I will sell it once done.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:34 AM
stalyoni

nice good luck with that.

I just got myself the umx sbach. Im hoping to have some fun with it on the weekend.

I just received the motors for dad and my rc boats. So we can rebuild them again. Hopefully for the last time.

Man I feel so lousy today. I think I have the dreaded lergi
Old 12-01-2011, 04:11 AM
stalyoni

meebo whats been cracking homeboy

when you able to come back to our thread
Old 12-01-2011, 02:54 PM
BJ64

I'd say he's prolly cramming for exams Stal - it's that time of year.

BJ
Old 12-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Meebo

Old 12-11-2011, 09:36 PM
stalyoni

whats been going on wif u mr meebo.

Ive got me brushless parts coming from hawk rc. HP05s and esc. Got all the xtreme alu parts coming too. Got 5 1s 550mah hyps the other day.

So im all set to go brushless on the mcpx. Should be some funsies.

I looked at the rcthruth page and they just ***** about em I swear nothing will get done about it as a result.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:09 AM
Meebo

Gots muself the new Twisted Hobbys EPP Edge 540 and Xtra Slick, tell ya what mate .... The Edge 540 is one wicked plane to fly, it actually makes me look like a pro

Got my parts from HK to finish the build on my Techone M-Zone too so that should be good to get in the air for inside the house and around the backyard.

Haven't flown my mCP X much lately but I did throw a few packs through it last weekend and was surprise how good I've become, can flip it and hover at head height which I thought was pretty narly. I really should order some pinions and get the brushless conversion going, have been real slack on that front

I see your thread has pretty much died in the A, guess everyone is fed up with being monitored and doesn't want to get anymore points for saying that the sky is blue. Really should start a new thread somewhere else hey, use someone's blog as the new place, at least then it will only be visible to those who go into that blog spot. Just an idea as I already know Kris ain't coming back into it because of all this crap, I'm locked out till Feb and it looks like everyone else isn't too keen on returning.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:24 PM
BJ64

Looks like those that wanted us gone from RCG have succeeded then - but only if we let them.

I'm still posting in Stals thread, and will continue to do so - I'm not lettin them win that easily.

I would appear that you can't say anything negative about an indiviudal or a group of people in the interests of fair play and 'whats right', but the Mods and others sure can do exactly the same thing by lumping petty bans on people and get away with it by going after people they way they did.

A rule for some, completely different rules for others.

Makes a bit of a mockery of the so-called 'fair rules for all' on that site.

BJ
Old 12-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Meebo

Great I just copped another point in RCG from July 16th, this takes the tally to 10 and I'm now banned for 5 days.

Trouble is that I can't even go back through my old posts to find anything I should be correcting so now the possibility is quite high that I'll cop more infractions from god knows when.

Can't do nothing now, just have to sit back and keep taking points until I can go back through to fix them, I already deleted some 1000 posts a while back when I was pissed.

Great
Old 12-13-2011, 11:31 PM
stalyoni

yeah the idiot was going to give me a point for me quoting for what you said.

PM me in here what you want me to remove and ill delete it ok mate no probs.

Just let it be till after xmas, ill sort out a private section in our gaming forums ok.

BTW what do you think of my new tech one mini katana, did you see the vid. It flies so crisp and clean and I love it and its only on a 2s.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Meebo

You have GOT to be kidding me ...

http://rctruth.com/index.php?topic=274.0

Check this out, they've started a thread about me thinking I'm someone else and the Meebo here on RCU is different to the Meebo on RCG.

These clowns have no idea, yeah sorry to call you clowns guys but this is just ridiculous. IT'S THE SAME PERSON even ask the guys on here, their the same from RCG too.

Meebo = RCG, RCU and RCT. All the same person guys, it's not a conspiracy.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:38 AM
BJ64

Was just about to post you the same link, Meemblz.

What The :censored: is going on?

Dude - looks like someone's got it in for you. And bad, too.

Mate - we know you and stick by you. Thick and thin.

Just ignore those morons - whoever they are.

This whole RCG/RCU/RCTruth thing is really starting to get out of hand.

Where are those troopers of moral rights and injustice now?

Doing nothing, or presumably filtering though more decades of posts to find reasons to ping people.

Are these some truly sad, lost, sorry individuals with nothing better to do than troll hundreds - thousands - of posts to find one that they can salivate over and then hand out a demerit point?

What is the go there?

Why?

Because they can?

Do these people actually have a life?

One starts to wonder sometimes...

BJ
Old 12-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Meebo

Thanks BJ ....

I've got no idea what the hell is going on ... apparently I'm Ken Robbins among other names .. WRONG!!!!! NOT MY NAME

As soon as my ban is lifted in RCG I'm having the name Meebo shut down by the Admins over there, I'm sick of this chit.

I'll ask when I can create a new account and make a fresh start, this has gone way out of hand and now I'm getting defamed on completely incorrect information.

This is crazy, how'd I get from a decent RC enjoying, easy going person with plenty of friends to 10 infraction points, banned, monitored/followed and defamed in a matter of weeks ??

I think this is the end of me boyz, I've officially had enough of this crap. I used to enjoy this hobby, jumping online and having an awesome time chatting with you boys but now I just get pissed off any time I'm online. This hobby has died in ***** for me, just about all love lost.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:58 AM
Meebo

Whoops double post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:18 AM
BJ64

You hang in there Meemblz.

Don't let them win.

We are mates - all of us. And we stick it out when the poop hits the fan.

They (who have an agenda) stalk this site too. Like - DER - we can't see that?

So sad for them - coz this lil black duck don't run when things get tough.

Let those who think you are who they think you are lambast you. Revenge is a dish best served c-o-l-d.

Each dog has his day - theirs it yet to come.

And it will be sweet-as when it does.

Leave them to dig their own hole - we have better things to do. Like persue our Hobby. Chin-up mate. All is not lost.

Elephants may eat peanuts - but they never forget...

BJ
Old 12-23-2011, 06:33 AM
BJ64

Dudes...

Loooong drive to the City Of Churches tomorrow, so if I don't catch you beforehand, have a ripper Chrissie, yah?

All the best to all me mates...

BJ
Old 12-24-2011, 07:49 AM
Air Vaca

Hi all,
Meebs,
I don't know what to think about your plight. Sad. And who the heck is Ken Robbins, anyway? Don'tlet that jerkwater get you down. The problem people are digging their own holes. ...and it WILL catch up to them. Karma and all that. Reaping what is sown, Blah blah blah...but it's true. I fell sorry for the tormented ******* to tell you the truth, 'cause when it comes down, it will be big.

Hope you are all geared up for an enjoyable holiday season.

regards
Bill
BTW my RCG blog is vacant.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:52 AM
BJ64

Happy New Year to all at RCU

BJ
Old 02-03-2012, 04:24 AM
BJ64