Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

~~Sig Kadet Brotherhood~~.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A break away from the cats' house

and seeking information about old 30 min epoxy.

My epoxy is over a year old since building the Spectra. Checking on it yesterday morning I found the hardener apparently normal viscosity by tilting the container. However the container marked "epoxy" appeared abnormal. Tilting the container had no inside movement.

Searching the internet about epoxy shelf life I learned about 'crystalization'. Most sites recommended to warm it up by using a bowl of hot water. It said nothing about ... will it remain normal after that ? ... Internet sites also report shelf life being many years depending on the manufacturer.

Before my internet search I added about 10 ( ten ) drops of acetone in the 4.5 oz container being 2/3 full and with a long screwdriver I tried to see the effect. I found that only the surface had hardened up ( crystalization ? ). Soon, shaking with the screwdriver, all appeared normal viscosity.

I proceeded to use some to glue two samples of wood. One balsa and one hard thin plywood. That was about 3 PM yesterday afternoon. By 11 yesterday evening the glue on the samples were not fully hard although quite strong. I could not pull the pieces apart. As a few minutes before writing this it is still not fully hard including the one left on the mixing steel plate. I cannot however lift it off the metal plate.

I am waiting to see what happens in the next day. I intended and still may use it to laminate the wing joiners and the laminated airfoils for the wing struts.

Any response concerning others experience would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 11-04-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:05 PM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

I routinely put it in hot water every time I use it. My 5 and 30 minute TH Epoxy does the same thing. Z-poxy is the only one that I don't need to do that with. As long as it flows, it works, have not had any cure issues with either the 5, 6 or 30 minutes stuff. I have some 6 minute stuff that has to be at least 5 or more years old that came with a TF Corsair kit i picked up at a meet, takes longer to liquefy, but still works fine.

The reason it is still tacky may be due to the acetone. My stuff hardens and does not stay tacky unless I somehow got acetone on it, which I happened to do on the inside of a plane not too long ago, still somewhat tacky to this day.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:38 PM
spaceworm

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In addition to/or instead of thinning the epoxy by addition of heat, I thin my epoxies, after they are measured out with a gram scale, but before they are mixed, with 70% isopropanol alcohol (high strength rubbing alcohol). The lower percentages of the alcohol have too much water. Acetone seems to degrade the cured epoxy, making it rubbery.

If the ambient temperature is below about 70 degrees F, it may take a long time to cure. If my shop is cool, I put the piece in a warmer place, or heat carefully with a covering heat gun.

I have used epoxies that I have had for years, with no problems, but several times the epoxies I have bought from Tower go almost solid in just a few months. Tower's customer service replaced one bottle for me, but said my experience was not unusual. Result, I don't buy Tower epoxies anymore.

I don't use 5 minute epoxy and rarely 15 minute. 30 minute cure epoxy works well for me.

Good luck
Old 11-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Zor
Banned

Default Decision taken

Hey friends,

I wish to thank those who have posted and offered their experience with epoxy.

After more than 48 hours at temperature of 67 to 72 F the epoxy samples are not tacky but like a hard rubber. Why gamble? Tomorrow I am getting a frresh supply.

I now have the material cut and initially sanded for both joiners.
I still think I will drill many holes 3/16" dia in the aluminum to act as epoxy riveting.
The aluminum plates will be cleaned with acetone or laccquer thinner after some rough grit touch up on their surfaces before gluing.

Final sanding of the edges will be done when the wings are assembled and the boxes made.
Just imagine the added weight ... ! ... ! .... WOW.

This model will never be able to take off from a 6,000 feet runway. .... L O L ....
The weight of the material in the pictures is 93 ( ninety three ) grams without the clamps.
All of 3.1/4 oz-weight. Then the added weight of the boxes and the epoxy.

Zor
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	R 100_7495.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	2044972   Click image for larger version

Name:	R 100_7496.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	2044973  
Old 11-05-2014, 05:45 AM
acdii

Are you building a flying brick?
Old 11-05-2014, 07:21 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 272 Likes on 237 Posts

Well they do say a barn door will fly with enough power! (I have built airplanes that prove it! )
Old 11-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Zor
Banned

Default Flying directions ( trajectories )

Hi acdii and Hi FlyerinOKC,

I realize that you are joking.

My thinking machine is in high gear these days. I think that if a wing breaks and some parts like fuselage and tail are coming to ground nearly vertical ( nearly but following the wind ) these parts are not flying but if the trajectory of a normal model is commanded to a steep dive vertically downward then the model is flying.

Now the question is " Is anything falling .... actually flying ? " or " Is a falling brick flying on its own ? "

My reasoning behind my choice of wing joining while being separate ( detachable ).
Most are using tubes which have a circular cross section. My joiners have a rectangular cross section.
That allows me to make the width ( height ) I wish. My metal parts are 1 1/4" for the main spar and 1" for the rear spar. Both are 0.032" of thickness. Thus each for the 12 inches length of the joiners has a metal volume of _ _ _ 2 1/4 x 12 x 0.032 = 0.864 cubic inches.

Main spar 0.480 cu. in.
Rear spar 0.384 cu. in.
Total = 0.864 cu. in.

A round tube at the main spar would have _ _ _
Main spar a circumference of 3.927 x 12 x 0.032 = 1.507 cubic inches
Rear spar ( if used ) would have a circumference of 3.142 x 12 x 0.032 = 1.206 cubic inches.
Total = 2.713 cu. in.

That is 3.14 times the weight I will be using.
2.713 / 0.864 = 3.14

If only the main spar was joined then the ratio would be the same
1.507 / .48 = 3.14

The idea of using two joiners is because of the lift distribution over the wings' area when maneuvering.

Two spars a distance away from each other presents a much better wing torsion resistance than a single spar that has much lower twist resistance. Think of wing twisting when suddenly full ailerons are applied near the trailing edges. What about a flap rotation of 30 or 40 degrees ?

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 11-05-2014 at 10:28 AM.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:59 PM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Single wing tubes are standard practice on much larger aircraft than our Kadet Seniors.I don't understand all these numbers, but I do know that a single wing tube is sufficient.

Here's a pic of one in my 104" 20 pound, Cessna Airmaster. The wing tube was an upgrade from a much smaller dual brass sleve system that has been successfully used for years.

I would have used a single wing tube in my Kadet, but my current supplier has been slow in their delivery times. I used the solid, dual, joiners, one piece wing, as a matter of expediency, not necessity.

With wing tubes, torsion is a non issue. Anti rotation pins are the norm. My method also utilizes the wing retention bolts to keep the wings rock solid against the fuselage. Heavy aileron, or flap movement can cause absolutely no torsion related problems.

There are many ways to accomplish our goals.

Name:	m_DSCF3085.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	378.4 KB
ID:	2045075  

Last edited by TomCrump; 11-05-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:49 PM
FlyerInOKC

Nice looking wing Tom!
Old 11-05-2014, 02:37 PM
TomCrump

Originally Posted by FlyerInOKC
Nice looking wing Tom!
Thanks, Mike. It's an Ikon kit, like my Vega.

I know. I'm a glutten for punishment.

Here's what the wing (and fuselage) look like with Solartex and Rustoleum over them.

Name:	m_DSCF3218.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	399.4 KB
ID:	2045133   Click image for larger version

Name:	m_DSCF3216.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	410.8 KB
ID:	2045134  
Old 11-05-2014, 06:16 PM
Zor
Banned

Default Posted mainly for viewers

Hello viewers and all readers,

Got new 30 min epoxy today. I had no choice since the local LHS carries only the bSi brand made by BOB SMITH INDUSTRIES. Also got qty 8 ... Dura-Collars for retaining the wheels and a Sullivan 14 oz glow fuel tank.

Please note that when I mentioned wing twist I am not talking about rotation around a wing tube. That is usually prevented with some pins or dowels further back from the tube or by retainig screws that prevent the wings from slipping out of the tube.

I am not in favor of a tube going through the ribs. The ribs are not aimed at resisting the lift forces; that is the job of the spar(s). Thus the joiners in my wings become part of the spars at their root ( at the fuselage ).

I am referring to the wings twisting outward from the fuselage; changing their angle of attack under the forces from the flaps and ailerons or a sudden high angle of attack. This can be a serious problem as to how a model responds to extreme control action. It is particularly true if the gluing is poor ( inadequate ). I just canot see a model ending up in a garbage bag out of a landing in which a wing tip touches first and results in a cartwheel on the ground.

I have referred to gluing fillet for many years and have read opposition due to added weight of the glue fillets and other reasons that did not make sense to me. Here is a text printed on the back of the new epoxy package acquired today.

quote ...
" SLOW-CURE works best for forming reinforcing filets on joint "
unquote.

SLOW-CURE is the name used by the manufacturer BOB SMITH INDUSTRIES.

There is nothing wrong with using tubes and it is very convenient for kit manufacturers.
I just wish the tubes would not apply their resisting forces on the ribs. It has been reported in the recent past that some tubes have folded; likely wrong selected size or wall too thin.

So I am continuing with my laminated joiners. Initially I will keep one layer of birch out of the main spar joiner and will glue only three layers; birch, dural, birch. The other may become part of the box.

Again, I repeat, I am not building a trainer; I am building a sport model and modifying the original design for my own sake.

Zor Attached Thumbnails

Name:	R 100_7497.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	2045211   Click image for larger version

Name:	R 100_7498.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	2045212  
Old 11-05-2014, 06:20 PM
acdii

BSI makes really good glue. I happen to know one of the Smiths too, great guy.
Old 11-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Zor
Banned

Originally Posted by acdii

Thanks acdii . . .
You are giving me confidence in the product.

Zor
Old 11-05-2014, 07:37 PM
flyingagin

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I am back on the internet and following. Like the ideal on the ailerons.
Not build on anything yet.

Ken
Old 11-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Big Stikflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how things work yet. I was reading the post about joining the Sig Kadet Brotherhood. Is it to late to join? I have been away from flying for over ten years but I'm getting back into it.
I have built and flown three different Kadet MKII. The last one I scratch built with a semi symmetrical wing and zero dihedral. Talk about a fun flying plane. Who would have thought a trainer could fly that good.
Anyway, I'm not building anything yet due to studying for my certification in January. When that's done I'm back in full swing.
Thanks
Old 11-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Zor
Banned

Default Welcome

Originally Posted by Big Stikflyer

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how things work yet. I was reading the post about joining the Sig Kadet Brotherhood. Is it to late to join? I have been away from flying for over ten years but I'm getting back into it.

I have built and flown three different Kadet MKII. The last one I scratch built with a semi symmetrical wing and zero dihedral. Talk about a fun flying plane. Who would have thought a trainer could fly that good.

Anyway, I'm not building anything yet due to studying for my certification in January. When that's done I'm back in full swing.

Thanks
Big Stikflyer,

No doubt the officials here will welcome you. I do but I am just another kid here in this thread.

I am doing preparations to build a Kadet Senior kit that I bought when I was brought in the brotherhood.

Hope you have time to read some of the preceeding postings and get acquainted.

Best to you for your certification in whatever domain.

Zor
Old 11-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Zor
Banned

Default Nice colors

I love the colors of the model in post #1935. They are the same as the finish on my Spectra; I also have some white.

I also love those flaps on this illustration. .

Zor
Old 11-06-2014, 02:17 AM
TomCrump

I reassert that the concerns about wing tubes are invalid.

If they were true, the thousands of 3 D airframes now flying would disintegrate during their maneuvers.

Wing tubes are a part of the spar system, and are perfectly capable of handling the loads placed upon them.

Last edited by TomCrump; 11-06-2014 at 02:21 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:12 AM
TomCrump

Here is an example of a highly aerobatic airframe, that utilizes a wing tube. http://aj-aircraft.com/56-Laser-230z_p_8.html

If you watch the vid, you will see that it easily handles the stresses inposed by violent manuevers.

The useage and safety of wing tubes in our models is a mute point, in my opinion.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:21 AM
FlyerInOKC

Originally Posted by acdii
I have used their stuff for years and wouldn't buy anything else. I love their Foam Safe CA because it doesn't trigger an allergic reaction like regular CA and I love their epoxies. This guys are also large scale warbird builders with some really great airplanes!

Tom, I love the paint scheme on your Cessna Airmaster, I was planning something similar on a Cessna 195 I have planned.

On wing tubes go to the National or World Championship Pattern contests every airplane uses a wing tube and tubes for the horizontal stab. This airplanes are huge and these guys pull out all the stops. Hard to argue with success!

Last edited by FlyerInOKC; 11-06-2014 at 06:31 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Zor
Banned

Default About wing tubes

Greetings again,

There was no intention of initiating any arguments about wing tubes and I was not expecting misinterpetation of what I wrote.

All I wrote is that I have read postings reporting that the wing tube on their model had folded and I attributed it to the tube being too small or had a wall thickness too thin.

There is nothing wrong with the use of tubes of proper strength and as I said they are very convenient for kit manufacturers ( who buys them in quantity ).

In my case it is not convenient because the LHS does not carry any stock of tubes of the size I would have needed so I went the way I am illustrating.

I wish my posting would be interpreted as intended and I do not think I have written anythng about tubes being no good.

Concerning the wings sliding out of the joiner I do not use bolts at the fuselage walls. I use another method that prevents the leading edges and trailing edges of varying their distance.

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 11-06-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:40 AM
acdii

I have used their stuff for years and wouldn't buy anything else. I love their Foam Safe CA because it doesn't trigger an allergic reaction like regular CA and I love their epoxies. This guys are also large scale warbird builders with some really great airplanes!

This too http://www.flyingmag.com/aircraft/tu...anoramic-views
Old 11-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Zor
Banned

Originally Posted by TomCrump

Here is an example of a highly aerobatic airframe, that utilizes a wing tube. http://aj-aircraft.com/56-Laser-230z_p_8.html

If you watch the vid, you will see that it easily handles the stresses inposed by violent manuevers.

The useage and safety of wing tubes in our models is a mute point, in my opinion.
I looked at the video in that link.

I have no objections to this style of flying but it is not for me.

Again, there is nothing wrong with the use of tubes joining the wings if they are of the proper size and strength.

Zor

Last edited by Zor; 11-06-2014 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Corrected vdeo to video
Old 11-06-2014, 01:13 PM
TomCrump

I
Tom, I love the paint scheme on your Cessna Airmaster, I was planning something similar on a Cessna 195 I have planned.
!
Thanks ! I had only one pic to go by. The colors were a guess.

The Airmaster and the 195 are similar in appearance. The 195 is a larger airframe though.

My 1/4 Airmaster is 104". My 1/4 195 is 108".

Name:	0183186.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	2045394   Click image for larger version

Name:	m_DSCF2938.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	473.0 KB
ID:	2045395  

Last edited by TomCrump; 11-06-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:27 PM
skylark-flier

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Stikflyer
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how things work yet. I was reading the post about joining the Sig Kadet Brotherhood. Is it to late to join? I have been away from flying for over ten years but I'm getting back into it.
Thanks

Hey Big Stikflyer!!! For sure, for sure, it's NEVER too late to join the fun - of course you're in!!!! Gotcha logged with #174, welcome to RCU and the SIG Kadet Brotherhood!!

Geez guys, does this mean I'm an "official"????? Do I get a cookie or a yogi button? LOLOLOL ...
Sorry, couldn't resist - y'all know me and my 17-degree-off-center mind. Naw, I don't mind, as long as I can mind my mind (or sumpin').

A semi-symmetrical wing on a Mk-II - I've been wondering how it would work out. My own Mk-II has been flying since March and I tend to put her through the mill, I have an awful lot of fun with her doing things that I'm sure she was never intended to do originally. Your wing would make her even MORE capable - probably need to look into the idea. Pretty cool stuff.

Anyway, there are several recent builds here - all with outstanding ideas to make the Kadet something she was never meant to be - and every one of them works really well. Right now, Zor is in the process of designing and building a Sr. that's gonna knock your socks off, and Tom's got a Sr. Sport that he's building from the basic Sr. kit. He's running a GREAT build thread on it too, http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/kit-...ior-sport.html to follow along.

So, here's the latest on the SIG Kadet Brotherhood, as I've got it today (3 columns):
[TABLE="width: 508"]
[TR]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Gary Harris[/TD]
[TD]61[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jstyle13[/TD]
[TD]121[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bparker3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]soarrich[/TD]
[TD]62[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WYDAH[/TD]
[TD]122[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DBD1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]N1EDM[/TD]
[TD]63[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]stupidscreenname[/TD]
[TD]123[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Chappy110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Live Wire[/TD]
[TD]64[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]coxco[/TD]
[TD]124[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ercobud[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]5skyhawk172[/TD]
[TD]65[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TunnelBill[/TD]
[TD]125[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rickpell[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]zippome[/TD]
[TD]66[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mike109[/TD]
[TD]126[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderBoat[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]shepard62[/TD]
[TD]67[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]beevo[/TD]
[TD]127[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tazzzz[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DeferredDefect[/TD]
[TD]68[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Lowvoltage[/TD]
[TD]128[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ThunderChicken[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]archie05[/TD]
[TD]69[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skylark-flier[/TD]
[TD]129[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]deanz406[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomgreen[/TD]
[TD]70[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hugh durden[/TD]
[TD]130[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]biam[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]n2ryd[/TD]
[TD]71[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cloud Cruiser[/TD]
[TD]131[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]UPF-7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]race61[/TD]
[TD]72[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SIGPlanes[/TD]
[TD]132[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]neons[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Slavko[/TD]
[TD]73[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rexperk[/TD]
[TD]133[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flyboy14901[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lkruse[/TD]
[TD]74[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]M. Boesen[/TD]
[TD]134[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]proszak59[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flyingagin[/TD]
[TD]75[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]whatwheel[/TD]
[TD]135[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]wildbills21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]JPNYGAARD[/TD]
[TD]76[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Wagon1[/TD]
[TD]136[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hairy46[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]foodstick[/TD]
[TD]77[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paulhold[/TD]
[TD]137[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]p-Yock[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ovationdave[/TD]
[TD]78[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]groundstrike[/TD]
[TD]138[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rrengineer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]joebahl[/TD]
[TD]79[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]adreliable661[/TD]
[TD]139[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hogflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WI53072[/TD]
[TD]80[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]earlwb[/TD]
[TD]140[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Firewalkerd1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]21[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]huck1199[/TD]
[TD]81[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Unclebuck21228[/TD]
[TD]141[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Flight Risk[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]22[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Top_Gunn[/TD]
[TD]82[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]malitape[/TD]
[TD]142[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ratshooter[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]23[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Nergall[/TD]
[TD]83[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Dave Holmes[/TD]
[TD]143[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Steve Westphal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]24[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]acdii[/TD]
[TD]84[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Carlos G[/TD]
[TD]144[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cforcht[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hutchis[/TD]
[TD]85[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kingranch[/TD]
[TD]145[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]kb8ife[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]26[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ddewey[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Red Kadet[/TD]
[TD]146[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rburke39[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]27[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dhal22[/TD]
[TD]87[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dirtrod[/TD]
[TD]147[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc56[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]28[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Thomas Pham[/TD]
[TD]88[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]t4[/TD]
[TD]148[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]redjack[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]29[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubkadet[/TD]
[TD]89[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FlyerInOKC[/TD]
[TD]149[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rdgettler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]30[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Greg Davis[/TD]
[TD]90[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]DELTAFLY[/TD]
[TD]150[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]daddyvinny[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]31[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CanDo[/TD]
[TD]91[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sharpe917[/TD]
[TD]151[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]MartyPetriSr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]32[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]gva1956[/TD]
[TD]92[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jollyroger[/TD]
[TD]152[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]tomclark[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]33[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]metaldriver_2[/TD]
[TD]93[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Cliffc[/TD]
[TD]153[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]c-crunch[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]34[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Bladejunkie[/TD]
[TD]94[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]1320fastback[/TD]
[TD]154[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BigTeeEldorado[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]35[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]New222[/TD]
[TD]95[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Captinjohn[/TD]
[TD]155[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TomCrump[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]36[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cubflyman[/TD]
[TD]96[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]spaceworm[/TD]
[TD]156[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]hiflyer15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]37[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dasquirrelisme[/TD]
[TD]97[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]EvanB[/TD]
[TD]157[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Fly North[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]38[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Planejaw[/TD]
[TD]98[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Major Tomski[/TD]
[TD]158[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]dwaynenancy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]39[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]usc1990[/TD]
[TD]99[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jim Branaum[/TD]
[TD]159[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oinoyou[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]40[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]cjet[/TD]
[TD]100[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WLM189[/TD]
[TD]160[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jersy Hank[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]41[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Murphey[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyraider71[/TD]
[TD]161[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]flashpilot[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]42[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Sandyt[/TD]
[TD]102[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rc lifer[/TD]
[TD]162[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Old_RC_Guy[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]43[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]planedriver_2[/TD]
[TD]103[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]NM2K[/TD]
[TD]163[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TheComputerGeek[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]44[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]PT19[/TD]
[TD]104[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]terrysigcolt[/TD]
[TD]164[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FloridaBeachFlyr[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]45[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]TimHendrix[/TD]
[TD]105[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]plane-o-joe[/TD]
[TD]165[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]aggieman[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]46[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]jessiej[/TD]
[TD]106[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]BobFE[/TD]
[TD]166[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Renegade[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]47[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mr-Punk[/TD]
[TD]107[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FLAPSDOWN[/TD]
[TD]167[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]T-47[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]48[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rccrasher65[/TD]
[TD]108[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scttsprg[/TD]
[TD]168[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigSenior[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]49[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]FMAY[/TD]
[TD]109[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]sbrillha[/TD]
[TD]169[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Zor[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]50[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Hrannar[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Mike Gretz[/TD]
[TD]170[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]WMB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]51[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Razor44[/TD]
[TD]111[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skyrat71[/TD]
[TD]171[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]skimmey[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]52[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Ken Kehlet[/TD]
[TD]112[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]lumppi[/TD]
[TD]172[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]paul7194[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]53[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]oldfartpilot[/TD]
[TD]113[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bchapman[/TD]
[TD]173[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]bebopgolf[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]54[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Soaring Steve[/TD]
[TD]114[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]scoooper[/TD]
[TD]174[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Big Stikflyer[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]freefall2907[/TD]
[TD]115[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]Jolly Popper[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]56[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]fix-n-fly[/TD]
[TD]116[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]CNY_Dave[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]57[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]SigMan[/TD]
[TD]117[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]rtn9105[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]58[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]eroc144[/TD]
[TD]118[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]mbnt[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]59[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]nextofkin[/TD]
[TD]119[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]crawler tech[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]60[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]ALT[/TD]
[TD]120[/TD]
[TD]-[/TD]
[TD]308jockey[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Name:	yogi-01.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	2045455   Click image for larger version

Name:	cookie.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	462.3 KB
ID:	2045456  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.