Community
Search
Notices
Park Flyers & Backyard Flyers Discuss RC Parkflyers and rc backyard flyers in this forum

Hobbyzone Sport Cub S binding

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2020, 01:09 PM
lbarnes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hobbyzone Sport Cub S binding

Well, I have not flown this plane in abut 1 yr.

Was going to take it out but it lost it's bind with my DX9.

I tried to bind it and the first attempt was no bind. Second attempt was a bind but the red LED is still flashing and no response from controls.

I thought maybe the throttle trim was too high so I set the trim as far down as possible. still no good bind.

Moved TX in the other room and tried to bind, still get flashing led on RX.

Tried binding with throttle in full position (thinking maybe setting got reversed). No luck.

Any suggestions?
Old 06-11-2020, 06:05 AM
guapoman2000

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes, Throttle trim has nothing to do about success criteria of Binding any Transmitter to Receiver. It will still Bind and Throttle Trim has everything to do with being able to Arm the Throttle later when you have the model all active and the motor will not arm due to Throttle Trim not in Null (OFF).

You didn't specify which Receiver you are trying to use?

All my Receivers in the Spectrum Bandwith are Spektrum brand. They are pretty much straight forward as I do as follows:
1. Install the Bind U-Cable in the appropriate input at the Receiver.
2. Connect "a" battery to the ESC power input.
3. While following my specific Tansmitter (DX7, first Generation), I turn ON the Transmitter in Bind mode.

Hope this helps!