Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Weatronic Customer Service >

Weatronic Customer Service

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Weatronic Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 11:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Weatronic Customer Service

There was loads of hype about a year or so ago about improvements in Weatronic customer service. As a result I was looking at their new transmitters as a possible replaced for my old Futaba 9Z.

I sent them an email early last week about the DV4 offer on their website but haven't had a reply.

Has anyone noticed any improvement or are they just as bad as they were before they were taken over? I can't risk buying something from them and then having to battle if I ever need to get it serviced or repaired. I thought that they would have had sorted out this element of their business ages ago
Old 11-30-2013, 04:02 PM
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have found that if you contact Jens Ackermann directly, he is pretty quick to respond.

As for repairs, I had to send a 12-22R gyro 3 back for a broken antenna socket. ( i got too heavy handed when tightening the antenna). The shipment got stuck in German customs for over 3 weeks before Wea could get it released. (obviously not Wea's fault). Once they got it, it was repaired in a few days and on its way back to me.

When shipping anything to Germany, make sure you include the proper Proforma Invoice. I didn't (who would know unless you are German) and this is what caused the delay.

I realize you are in the UK but, now that US dealers such as Ultimate Jets and Altecare RC are getting involved with Weatronic, I anticipate the ability to get service and a response to questions to go up tremendously.

Mike

Last edited by luv2flyrc; 11-30-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:50 PM

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi Slick,

The German boys are usually quite responsive. Calling them is a good option. The help line is working well nowadays.

If not I can help you but our stock is in the USA and cost wise it would be better for you to get what you need directly from Berlin.
If no luck from this side, Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

I oriented Weatronic to my good friend Peter Ayache because I know that he would provide excellent support to our Canadian customers. In any case I will back him up technically if necessary.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:11 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Contact Martyn Little at acejets.co.uk he is UK Wea dealer. I bought some bits from him last week.
Old 12-01-2013, 04:25 AM
My Feedback: (13)

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

No issues getting responses via email