Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

GENESIS REVIEW

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 08:15 AM
OZZIE-SAVAGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GENESIS REVIEW

Cmon Guys, relax its been less than a month and you guys are all out flaming the truck, its a brand new truck from cen, no matter how much testing you do you cant find all the defects till its hits the public.

I own a hobbie store so im watching this thread in detail, i should be getting my truck shortly and i will be putting it through it paces and i mean putting it through it paces the last thing i will sell is a truck with issues. I think CEN is trying to do the best they can but you have to give them some patience and trying not stressing out.

I have one question for Andrew, is there a issue with truck hitting 3rd gear, ive heard alot of people having dramas, what are the common causes for not hitting third gear.

Ive seen the truck and its looks great but bottom line is, if the truck can run constantly without any issues there will be huge dramas for users and LHS.

Cant wait till i take it bashing with my savage 25 should be interesting.

im from Australia, Sydney so if your after parts i will stock them once they become available in the market. Looks like it wont be in australia hands for about 3 weeks.

Regards

Ozzie Savage
Old 07-05-2004, 10:12 AM
ThermalRD

ORIGINAL: OZZIE-SAVAGE

Cmon Guys, relax its been less than a month and you guys are all out flaming the truck, its a brand new truck from cen, no matter how much testing you do you cant find all the defects till its hits the public.
I really dont think anyone is flaming the truck. We've got a handful of owners that are giving honest reviews. And one owner that has found that his servos are not even metal geared. At this point its more than a matter of defects.

Matt
Old 07-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Gulliver Foyle

I disagree about the service with CEN, I have had great help from them. When my spur gear went they had one to me in a day, from Cali to Jersey. They answered the phone quickly, they were courteous, what then would you consider "outstanding" service? They answer all my questions promptly. I thing alot of people are quick to condemn this truck for various reasons, brand loyalty (why?), unreal expectations or snot nosed little kids who like to bash stuff because they are ignorant. Everybody seems to forget the T-Maxx when it came out, you could look at that thing wrong and it would break. Don't get me wrong, I also am doing an honest review and certainly no CEN cheerleader, but I think maybe the expectations we ALL had about this truck serve to heighten awareness about every little thing that is going wrong with it. Even having the problems I have had with it so far, the jury is still out as far as I am concerned. I am on my final leaning tank and have not had any more problems since some initial ones I wrote about in my posts. I have none of the overheating problems nutz has had, none of the radio problems nutz has had, but am concerned about the servos. I am not bashing nutz's review by any stretch of the imagination as I am reading it as well, and taking everything he says seriously. So lets all take a deep breath, and wait and see. One week and it's a hug pile of junk? Come on.

ORIGINAL: ThermalRD

<snip>
So far all we have is bad reviews, and i dont see any outstanding service from CEN either. RCnutz, thanks for taking the time to point out the many ways you are disappointed with this truck. Im sure if the CEN CLAN had gotten their hands on one, they would be giving it EXCELLENT reviews regardless of how bad it is. Sorry maxxkiller, you are a fanatic. Oh, and you had mentioned how i talk about the LST alot. Yes, i certainly do. And if im not happy with it, you'll be the first to know. Why ya gotta swear at me all the time? Geeeez.....

Matt
Old 07-05-2004, 04:46 PM
RCnutz

I would like to get this clear!

The receiver came bad out of the box and the spur gear that had a missing tooth I noticed after the first tank of nitro. The brake doesn't work worth a darn because of the cheap ***** servo the truck came with (wrong part installed). Cen provided good service in replacing the spur gear, and receiver. I never said they provided bad service for me.

I have only one servo that has plastic gears and that was the throttle/brake servo. The other servos have the right part numbers and are all metal geared.
I never had the engine overheat. The high heat that I don't like is coming from all the power distribution parts. ( tranny gears and rear drive axle that powers the rear wheels).
I don't like the fact that my case is projected as an example of what this truck is about. Like I said!
All of you who have the mind set on this truck should buy one and be happy or unhappy with it on your own. Do not take my case as a decision token because it only reflects my experience with it.
I am not one of the "snot nosed little kids" that Foyle is referring to and will never be. I don't understand where the "it's a hug pile of junk" comes from either.. I never said it was a pile of junk and on the contrary I said it has potential. I also said that it is not what they make it to be on CEN's site.
Now if Mr. Foyle is happy with it just running around in circles and that’s what justifies the 530 bucks for him, maybe I have too high a standard to post reviews for this truck.
Why don't you people post your own review instead of criticizing mine?
Since I paid the 530 bucks I think I have the right to post whatever i want about this truck. It's not like I'm making stuff up without having one of them in my hands to judge on.

Tell you what Foyle... You run that truck 4 laps back and forth and bring it back to your feet and try touching the gear in the tranny or the shaft that powers the rear differential. You tell me if the truck pulls a wheelie while at a reasonable setting. you tell me you're impressed! So far I see nothing from you but criticizing my post. Tell me what makes you do that? You haven't even finished breaking the sucker in and you run in here spilling your experince based on nothing.
Old 07-05-2004, 05:25 PM
brandonking

So does anyone have any freakin idea where the second shipment is at????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CEN has obviosly disappeared, because they have not posted in over a week. They have even stopped posting on the "Official Cen support forum". I can't get any answers out of them at all. Kerry or Andrew, do you know where the second shipment is??? Thank you
Old 07-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Webgamer

Gulliver ,

I'm not flaming you and thanks for your great review of genesis truck. .....but I would just like to point out some things

you said: "but I think maybe the expectations we ALL had about this truck serve to heighten awareness about every little thing that is going wrong with it."

But who set the expectations? Did we? No, its Not us customers. It's the advertisement they have on their web site and magazines. Not our fault. You tell the customers something, then it has to be true because we are "paying". Our money in exchange for their product is a contract. It's not like they are giving away this truck for free. Why the wrong parts? or Why advertise the wrong thing, if its only some typo why not review it thoroughly before shown to public? Advertisement is the reason we buy products. Also, some people say, its cheap for a lot of goodies that comes with it, so we should shutup and be contented. It seems cheap because vendors display a price of something like $800+ but its crossed out and they say "our price is only $500+", naahh, who believes that? For all we know the true price might be way cheaper than $500. Of course companies wouldn't say what the real cost is behind a product. But we still buy it because of what is "advertised" and we trust that what is advertised is true.

I agree with you, customer service has been great so far. I have seen them answer the questions in this forum. Andrew has been really helpful. It's the assembly, QA and execution of release I am complaining about. If I were to release this truck, I would send it to shops or vendors who pre-ordered, earliest first, but I still won't say that it is available yet. I would only say that when most of the vendors & hobby shops HAVE my truck and I can steadily supply them with more. In my opinion, the only reason I see that the trucks were delivered to east coast first is that it maybe more cost effective for them instead of having to send out a few trucks to different states at any time. But still, as a company, I would consider that before announcing availability date and I would also consider how my customers would feel if they were to wait a looooonnnnggggg time. Availability is another misleading announcement, again customers are "expecting". Besides, doesn't "available" mean "available"? or has the meaning changed since I last looked at the dictionary. You set the expectations right, then customers won't complain. If they tell us available in October 2004? I tell you, only a few will complain and would still pre-order because they know it wont be here until october. If they miss october again, back to same problem.

Yes, yes CEN said they are sorry, I accept that. But will that make me wait more, no, I want to buy something else now, my excitement for this truck has passed. I'm not loyal to any brand and in fact will get a plane instead since this deal didn't work out for me.

And still others would say, But this is the first release of the truck, expect it to have some kind of flaw no matter how good the testing (ex: T-Maxx, etc). But didn't we learn enough from the past and other companies that made those mistakes? Or is this just a trend that other companies will always follow? I'm sure all will agree that something CAN be done about it. Or is our attitude always going to be like (hey, broken gears! its okay, T-Maxx was even worse, no problem, Ill just repair it). You release a product and it has flaws means you did not test enough (Note: previous sentence is a general statement for any product and not an assessment of Genesis). Did CEN do their best to quickly release it to public? Maybe they did, that's why some parts may not have not been inspected thoroughly. Is that right? I don't think so.

OZZIE,
way to go man! We appreciate what you are doing by really testing this product before selling in your store. But hey, I thought CEN supposed to have done this already for us? What does that tell us if we have to test again? How exactly did they test? rigourously? yeah, but who tested? group of experienced individuals who are working for them or who they have business relationships with? close friends? Maybe. Was this tested by a randomly picked newbie out there who is interested in the hobby but doesn't know anything about RCs to see if the truck and instructions are idiot proof? An experienced hobbyist will find out soon what is wrong with the truck. How about a newbie? They are advertising for everyone right?
Old 07-05-2004, 06:06 PM
cipoint

what do you think why cen doesn't post here anymore???[X(][&o][:'(]
Old 07-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Spudnik

BECAUSE TEH TRUCK SUCKS. teh fisrt bach was horiible. I would pissed if i had bought it. It would over $900 near toronto. Once teh second batch is out, they will be back if teh truck has gotten better.

BTW how can there be a bad batch. ISn't testing suposed to find these problems

and thanks for you honist review
Old 07-05-2004, 07:51 PM
cipoint

hey savage14 i've problems reading normal english so don't make it worse

the truck doesn't suck. i only want cen to make some improvements and then i will buy it.

an arr version would be much better...
Old 07-05-2004, 10:56 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Money" is the driving force behind most companies. Cen put out all the ads all the hype big .46, sneak previews, they hyped the heck out of this truck. Shops of all kind were promoting this truck, according to some posts and requiring a non refundable 75.00 down now to be on the waiting list early to get your genisis. Lots of work went on at Cen not to mention hype, whats it been about 8 months to test and bring the final product to the public, and to not even be able to fill the pre-orders. Shame on someone!! Then these trucks appear to have several teething problems. For 500.+ I think people have a right to be pissed off. For that kind of money the kinks should have been well worked out. I can understand little parts breakage once in awhile, but for big bucks this baby should be fairly trouble free. I know when my close to 400. dollar tmaxx toasted its motor, on start-up I was pissed, and like I said I had it dailed to the starting points that traxxas specified, and had quality fuel. I will always want to buy from a company that has given me a good product. I am not brand loyal, but rather reliability loyal, ease of use, customer service etc. I hope that Cen will do right by all of you.

I think and feel that the customer deserves the best possible service, and quality, because it is he who makes these companies exist and profit. I know in the field I work in the quality of the service i provide is the most important thing. I want people walking out thinking and feeling, they got a superb product and quality treatment.

Good luck
Old 07-06-2004, 12:19 AM
eternaldragon

i said nothing about there customer service its the way they handled the release of the truck and im not brand loyal i've purchase many r/c cars from many different company's like duratrax,kyosho,thunder tiger to name some of them im just tired of playing the waiting game that's why i said if it doesn't get here when i was told it would be here im going to a different company plus no break in instructions and other simple problems that could have been taken care of in the testing phase of this truck and that's why i said it doesn't seem like they care what gos on with the truck.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:38 AM
MegaMe

dont know if this was posted but at cengenesis.com kerry said that he blew out both the diffs of his review truck during jumping [sm=thumbdown.gif]. i dont know what the diffs are like (number of bevel gears and such), but with all that engine torque and a big wheel/tyre diameter im not that surprised
Old 07-06-2004, 05:51 AM
cipoint

could you post a link to that please
Old 07-06-2004, 07:22 AM
eternaldragon

http://cengenesis.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=67 i saw that to and he said it was only 6in of air. i believe the diff only has 2 gears in it.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:02 AM
Gulliver Foyle

[quote]ORIGINAL: Webgamer

Gulliver ,

I'm not flaming you and thanks for your great review of genesis truck. .....but I would just like to point out some things

you said: "but I think maybe the expectations we ALL had about this truck serve to heighten awareness about every little thing that is going wrong with it."

But who set the expectations? Did we? No, its Not us customers. It's the advertisement they have on their web site and magazines. Not our fault. You tell the customers something, then it has to be true because we are "paying". Our money in exchange for their product is a contract. It's not like they are giving away this truck for free. Why the wrong parts? or Why advertise the wrong thing, if its only some typo why not review it thoroughly before shown to public? Advertisement is the reason we buy products. Also, some people say, its cheap for a lot of goodies that comes with it, so we should shutup and be contented. It seems cheap because vendors display a price of something like $800+ but its crossed out and they say "our price is only $500+", naahh, who believes that? For all we know the true price might be way cheaper than $500. Of course companies wouldn't say what the real cost is behind a product. But we still buy it because of what is "advertised" and we trust that what is advertised is true.

I agree 100% I never said "unreal" expectations I said "heightened". Anticipation has made (me anyway) expect a perfect product, believe me nobody was more bummed when my spur gear blew. Now that I have the truck, yes it better be bulletproof for the size of all the components, and the wait, if it's not, I will be one of the first to scream.

I agree with you, customer service has been great so far. I have seen them answer the questions in this forum. Andrew has been really helpful. It's the assembly, QA and execution of release I am complaining about. If I were to release this truck, I would send it to shops or vendors who pre-ordered, earliest first, but I still won't say that it is available yet. I would only say that when most of the vendors & hobby shops HAVE my truck and I can steadily supply them with more. In my opinion, the only reason I see that the trucks were delivered to east coast first is that it maybe more cost effective for them instead of having to send out a few trucks to different states at any time. But still, as a company, I would consider that before announcing availability date and I would also consider how my customers would feel if they were to wait a looooonnnnggggg time. Availability is another misleading announcement, again customers are "expecting". Besides, doesn't "available" mean "available"? or has the meaning changed since I last looked at the dictionary. You set the expectations right, then customers won't complain. If they tell us available in October 2004? I tell you, only a few will complain and would still pre-order because they know it wont be here until october. If they miss october again, back to same problem.

Again, I agree, I had mine on order since February and was extremely frustrated about the wait and misleading info.

Yes, yes CEN said they are sorry, I accept that. But will that make me wait more, no, I want to buy something else now, my excitement for this truck has passed. I'm not loyal to any brand and in fact will get a plane instead since this deal didn't work out for me.

And still others would say, But this is the first release of the truck, expect it to have some kind of flaw no matter how good the testing (ex: T-Maxx, etc). But didn't we learn enough from the past and other companies that made those mistakes? Or is this just a trend that other companies will always follow? I'm sure all will agree that something CAN be done about it. Or is our attitude always going to be like (hey, broken gears! its okay, T-Maxx was even worse, no problem, Ill just repair it). You release a product and it has flaws means you did not test enough (Note: previous sentence is a general statement for any product and not an assessment of Genesis). Did CEN do their best to quickly release it to public? Maybe they did, that's why some parts may not have not been inspected thoroughly. Is that right? I don't think so.

I agree. I got rid of my Maxx for just that reason, and will do the same for the CEN if it turns out to be a lemon.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Gulliver Foyle

ORIGINAL: RCnutz

I never said they provided bad service for me.

Was not quoting you, read my post

I am not one of the "snot nosed little kids" that Foyle is referring to and will never be. I don't understand where the "it's a hug pile of junk" comes from either.. I never said it was a pile of junk and on the contrary I said it has potential. I also said that it is not what they make it to be on CEN's site.

I never called you a snot nosed little kid. Read my post carefully. I also traded e-mail with you and pointed out the fuel leak, remember?

Now if Mr. Foyle is happy with it just running around in circles and that’s what justifies the 530 bucks for him, maybe I have too high a standard to post reviews for this truck.
Why don't you people post your own review instead of criticizing mine?
Since I paid the 530 bucks I think I have the right to post whatever i want about this truck. It's not like I'm making stuff up without having one of them in my hands to judge on.

Nope, I expect this truck to be able to take nasty jumps with no complaints, I routinely take 30+ft jumps with an HPI nitroMT and expect this truck to out-do the HPI by a long shot, we shall see. I do post my own reviews, and did not cry when you posted to my thread bashing the truck did I? Holy cow dude, relax.

Tell you what Foyle... You run that truck 4 laps back and forth and bring it back to your feet and try touching the gear in the tranny or the shaft that powers the rear differential. You tell me if the truck pulls a wheelie while at a reasonable setting. you tell me you're impressed! So far I see nothing from you but criticizing my post. Tell me what makes you do that? You haven't even finished breaking the sucker in and you run in here spilling your experince based on nothing.
You took it the wrong way, it was meant to compare your experience to my experience, I don't think my review is more honest than yours, but I wonder why you fly off the handle like this. I was merely trying to have an adult conversation. I did take the truck on laps and had no heat from the diffs, the tranny etc... If it does not pull wheelies, if it does not find third gear, believe me I will say so. I said expressly in my post that I was not bashing your review, did you even read my post? "Spilling my experience based on nothing" You mean like having one and running it? If my experience is different that yours are you going to insult me every time? It's called discourse.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:49 AM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think for a truck that costs $530.00 plus should be problem free right out of the box for at least 3 months or more so that we the customer's can have some fun that's why we buy these things for fun and not for fustration. I mean come on folks we are not talking about a $100.00 nikko; wich seems like thats what they are really putting out. But my first R/C back in 1989 was a hundred dollar nikko from toy's are us and man oh man I thought that was alot of money for a toy. But it lasted longer than 6 months and the fun that I had led me to the real deal stuff faster and tougher. But the sign said CEN ahead to the right 500ft. also it said detour ahead to the left 500ft. Did someone say QUICK DUDE MAKE A U TURN AAAAHHHHHHHHH[sm=drowning.gif]
Old 07-06-2004, 10:10 AM
Nitro10

Does anyone know when Kerry G's review is coming out....not that he will have any different result than the rest of the guys on the board. Maybe all the problems are the reason they were nursing the truck at RCX and not actually bashing on their video's. This is pretty agravating, its like there was very minimal to zero testing on these trucks from the guys at CEN. Many thanks to RC nuts and the rest of the guys giving their personal reviews. It pretty much sucks that any of the guys here can tell the problems that the truck has in the first hour upon receiving it and CEN more less just overlooks it. CEN's gonna have to hire quite a few more telephone jockeys when the big shipment makes it out. Im really disapointed...I had big hopes for this truck.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:16 AM
ThermalRD

ORIGINAL: Nitro10

Does anyone know when Kerry G's review is coming out....not that he will have any different result than the rest of the guys on the board.
See, thats the thing. Will his review include only "running" performance aspects of the Genesis? Or will he have an honest review that includes all the problems that even he had with this truck?

Matt
Old 07-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Nitro10

Good question Thermal. His review was promised and is way past due. Its a different excuse each week for him and it makes you wonder If he HAS to wait because of problems with the Genesis. Looks like it will be a couple of months now with two hulled diffs. I heard he has grenaded the front and rear diff recently with catching only 6 inches of air......I hope the 6 inches is a typo but thats how it reads. One thing about all this bad news with the Genesis ...its definately just going to fuel the fire for the other new trucks coming out.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:17 AM
bustergonad

Has anybody heard from the CEN reps lately?? They seem to be very quiet at the moment. It would be nice to know when the second shipment might arrive. My vendor has told me he expects them in this week but nobody has any real info. SO CEN if you are still reading these forums how about you fess up and let us little guys (you know the ones who actually want to buy a genesis) know what is going on.

Running thin on patience.......................................... .........

Buster
Old 07-06-2004, 11:18 AM
i8tweety
My Feedback: (11)

ORIGINAL: brandonking

So does anyone have any freakin idea where the second shipment is at????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CEN has obviosly disappeared, because they have not posted in over a week. They have even stopped posting on the "Official Cen support forum". I can't get any answers out of them at all. Kerry or Andrew, do you know where the second shipment is??? Thank you
I'm guessing that the CEN folks have better things to do at the moment than spending time on-line at RCU. I surmise they are busy responding to telephone calls and e-mails regarding customer issues with the Genesis. At this point I'd rather them take care of their current customers than try and sway opinion here. Afterall, who should be more important, the people that bought the truck or the ones thinking about it?
Old 07-06-2004, 11:51 AM
bustergonad

Afterall, who should be more important, the people that bought the truck or the ones thinking about it?
That's the point tweety! I'm not just thinking about buying the truck, I made a finicial commitment to buy the truck. Many people that either put down a deposit or paid in full for their truck but have not yet got one, while there are hobby shops out there that just have them sitting on the shelf. CEN's whole deal with delaying the release as long as they did was to make sure they had enough trucks to cover the initial pre-orders, what they failed to tell anyone was that they were only sending to LHS's and that everybody else would have to wait for the second shipment. I understand their commitment to support LHS's but would it have been that difficult for CEN to have verified that all the LHS's pre-orders were actually accounted for rather than the LHS just telling CEN "send us 20 trucks, we'll sell 'em". I and many others are being made to wait just because we ordered through online merchants. That, to me, is not right. We went through the whole not knowing when the shipment will arrive with the first batch, we are making a commitment to CEN by saying we are going to buy your truck (through pre-orders) the least CEN could do is keep us up to date with what is going on.

Buster
Old 07-06-2004, 01:21 PM
i8tweety
My Feedback: (11)

ORIGINAL: bustergonad

Many people that either put down a deposit or paid in full for their truck but have not yet got one, while there are hobby shops out there that just have them sitting on the shelf. CEN's whole deal with delaying the release as long as they did was to make sure they had enough trucks to cover the initial pre-orders, what they failed to tell anyone was that they were only sending to LHS's and that everybody else would have to wait for the second shipment. I understand their commitment to support LHS's but would it have been that difficult for CEN to have verified that all the LHS's pre-orders were actually accounted for rather than the LHS just telling CEN "send us 20 trucks, we'll sell 'em". I and many others are being made to wait just because we ordered through online merchants. That, to me, is not right. We went through the whole not knowing when the shipment will arrive with the first batch, we are making a commitment to CEN by saying we are going to buy your truck (through pre-orders) the least CEN could do is keep us up to date with what is going on.

Buster
Without knowing when the on-line shops actually placed their order, or if they over-sold the orders they did put in, I will not blame CEN for customer pre-orders not being filled yet. Personally, I will not pre-order anything. I'm more than happy to wait until there is part support rather than having a broken shelf queen collecting dust for a month or two (so far CEN's ability to rush replacement parts seems pretty darned impressive to me).

With respect to discerning between pre-paid customer orders and stock/for inventory orders, how can CEN be expected to know if the 20 ordered were for customers? I've never seen an order screen or fax sheet that asks for this break-out.

I do feel bad for the folks that paid good money to be put on a waiting list, but you should be pointing 3 fingers:

yourself for paying up-front

the shop for requiring full payment to pre-order rather than a small deposit (say 10%)

and CEN for not meeting (or miscalculating) initial demand.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:00 PM
bustergonad

ORIGINAL: i8tweety

ORIGINAL: bustergonad

Many people that either put down a deposit or paid in full for their truck but have not yet got one, while there are hobby shops out there that just have them sitting on the shelf. CEN's whole deal with delaying the release as long as they did was to make sure they had enough trucks to cover the initial pre-orders, what they failed to tell anyone was that they were only sending to LHS's and that everybody else would have to wait for the second shipment. I understand their commitment to support LHS's but would it have been that difficult for CEN to have verified that all the LHS's pre-orders were actually accounted for rather than the LHS just telling CEN "send us 20 trucks, we'll sell 'em". I and many others are being made to wait just because we ordered through online merchants. That, to me, is not right. We went through the whole not knowing when the shipment will arrive with the first batch, we are making a commitment to CEN by saying we are going to buy your truck (through pre-orders) the least CEN could do is keep us up to date with what is going on.

Buster
Without knowing when the on-line shops actually placed their order, or if they over-sold the orders they did put in, I will not blame CEN for customer pre-orders not being filled yet. Personally, I will not pre-order anything. I'm more than happy to wait until there is part support rather than having a broken shelf queen collecting dust for a month or two (so far CEN's ability to rush replacement parts seems pretty darned impressive to me).

With respect to discerning between pre-paid customer orders and stock/for inventory orders, how can CEN be expected to know if the 20 ordered were for customers? I've never seen an order screen or fax sheet that asks for this break-out.

I do feel bad for the folks that paid good money to be put on a waiting list, but you should be pointing 3 fingers:

yourself for paying up-front

the shop for requiring full payment to pre-order rather than a small deposit (say 10%)

and CEN for not meeting (or miscalculating) initial demand.

Fair enough tweety, but is it really too much to ask for CEN to update their site once or twice a week with up to date release info. They know there are many people waiting and it would do wonders for customer relations to keep people updated.
BTW I did only put down a deposit, I just want to know when I will be getting my genesis

You may have never seen one but it really would not be difficult for CEN to incorporate this into their order sheets. Heck if they want to I'll run up an excell spread sheet for them in about an hour that would include that info. Now admittedly the store owner could lie on the order sheet and get more that they needed but why, excess stock = unusable assets.

Buster

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.