Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Tactic TS40 Servo

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 01:11 AM
michael wood
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tactic TS40 Servo

Is there A way to adjust the servo arm to the center using the dash pot instead of the sub trim? What I have is A duel set up for the elevator I have already reversed one servo and used the sub trim to adjust one servo to center the arm. I was thinking that the dash pot has A screw and washer like all the servos I have and I can adjust them to center. Now the tactic has a tab on the dash pot and it slips into A slot on the servo case so the dash pot can not rotate. Can I cut the tab off the dash pot so I can rotate the dash pot to center the servo arm tighten the screw and use A dab of hot glue to hold it into place. And before you ask about a servo reverser I don't have one and it is only A 6 channel radio so I cant mix the channels Thanks Michael
Old 06-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If the feedback pot in the servo won't move when you adjust it, then it should work. Please be advised that you'd void any warranty.

Also, you can try adjusting the servo arm on its shaft. If you can get it very close, but not centered, try replacing it 180-degrees from where it is now. The odd number of splines on the output shaft should allow you to get so close that any deviation is negligible.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:08 AM
etpompea

Mike,

Don't know if you know this, but you can "center" the servo using the servo arm. For example, if you have a servo arm that has 4 arms, 90 degrees apart, every time you take that arm off the servo and move it 90 degrees, you will change it's position by 1 output spline. So, if you keep changing that arm 90 degrees, at some point one arm will be at 90 degrees to the servo, or pretty close. Then adjust your other servo, using sub-trim, to match the first servo.

Ed
Old 06-12-2014, 02:37 PM
michael wood
My Feedback: (1)

Thanks I turned the arm 90 degrees and it worked out good enough (Brain cramp) The arm that I am using is A Dubro Duel servo arm for futaba. (They fit the Tactic servos) I am using ball links attached to c/f rods. I am using duel servos on the elevator for A gaint stik I know its over kill but I crashed one because the elevator rod broke not a pretty sightThanks again foe the help Michael