Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

FAA Sued In Federal Court Over Drone Registration Rules

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

FAA Sued In Federal Court Over Drone Registration Rules

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Chris P. Bacon
Banned
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cj_rumley
Yet another thread trashed by the Frick and Frack show. Good that in this instance it was started by one of them, though.
There's something special about the folks who always complain about the radio station they're listening to, but never tune the dial to a different station....
Old 01-07-2016, 12:23 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats up frick! Another irony is the inability of those people to ignore the post and move on, they just have to get a shot in, normally complaining about the quality of that post, and always attacking the poster, not the comments. Never fails. The truth is the want to read it, look forward to reading it, and love to respond to it. Otherwise, they would either ignore it, or learn how to use the ignore function. They won't though. Sort of like the playground bully who pulls the girls hair looking for attention, then complains about the response. Just like the response coming to this post. A weird dynamic for adults.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:30 PM
TheEdge
Banned
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by f16man
Well when you come off like you do in every forum here you might get some of the rest a bit riled up, I do know you enjoy it . But what I can't figure out is why such a brilliant right winger on the other coast would want to be on line with us lesser children here, when you could cure the worlds problems elsewhere???????????????
The list grows daily. No one else in RCU history to my knowledge, has managed to get as much negative attention as this. Obviously you enjoy spoiling it for others.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:32 PM
TheEdge
Banned

Originally Posted by TJ EWING
P.83 As a casual observer of RCU threads it seems to me the last six sentences apply to you more than others. Your so blinded by your own delight in description of others to not recognize the mirrored image of your own actions.
Well, looks as if your exceling in spoiling it for others, up to two a day now and we know you will improve upon this real soon.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:34 PM
TheEdge
Banned

Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon
There's something special about the folks who always complain about the radio station they're listening to, but never tune the dial to a different station....
He's cocked his leg on everyone of them already you silly boy.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:37 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by TheEdge
The list grows daily. No one else in RCU history to my knowledge, has managed to get as much negative attention as this. Obviously you enjoy spoiling it for others.
You're a historian now on RCU? Another self appointed job after moderation? Has there ever been a guy who has harbored such a bizarre fixation on another person here like you have? I doubt it. You have taking creepy online stalking to new heights, all the while slowing losing control. It's sad to see. You continue to come into any thread I'm in, and make off topic personal attacks. Have you realized yet that after two years...you are completely insignificant in terms of how I post?

I enjoy the discussion just as others do. If you don't like it, use the ignore function. What exactly is hard to understand about that?
Old 01-07-2016, 12:38 PM
porcia83
Banned

Well, looks as if your exceling in spoiling it for others, up to two a day now and we know you will improve upon this real soon.
And you posts somehow help in any way? You really should dial it back a bit. It's not healthy.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:42 PM
TheEdge
Banned

Originally Posted by porcia83
And you posts somehow help in any way? You really should dial it back a bit. It's not healthy.
Just giving a little recognition where its deserved.

No one else gets so many people calling them out for their character issues as you.
Marvelous accomplishment. Carry on.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:46 PM
TJ EWING

You could only hope there sport. Read "casual observer" but been around awhile lurking so to speak. In fact I was waiting for one of his minions to trot out out off leash and defend his posts, attitude and well just, being . Thanks for being so prompt. iiIi.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:55 PM
porcia83
Banned

Just giving a little recognition where its deserved.

No one else gets so many people calling them out for their character issues as you.
Marvelous accomplishment. Carry on.
I will, I'm concerned about you though. Seriously. I have no problem or concern in the world that some don't see my point of view. The attacks from folks are funny sometimes, other times I just wonder where that level of illness comes from. I know your feeding off the responses from me and now some others joining in on the pile up will no doubt get you more riled up. If following me around is how you intend to use your time here, again, have at it. It's just a weird way to use the site, but that's just me. Be well.

If it helps, I won't quote you and I'll let you have free reign. I can't really feel good about playing a part in this kind of thing.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:19 PM
TheEdge
Banned

I will, I'm concerned about you though. Seriously. I have no problem or concern in the world that some don't see my point of view. The attacks from folks are funny sometimes, other times I just wonder where that level of illness comes from. I know your feeding off the responses from me and now some others joining in on the pile up will no doubt get you more riled up. If following me around is how you intend to use your time here, again, have at it. It's just a weird way to use the site, but that's just me. Be well.

If it helps, I won't quote you and I'll let you have free reign. I can't really feel good about playing a part in this kind of thing.
I'm as interested in the Drone/AMA/FAA topic as others are and am enjoying reading other peoples posts but, what is also glaringly obvious whilst doing so is how you are about every other post in each of the threads and that you are consistently winding people up, being arrogant demeaning and condescending. It's clear to see by those of us that know your history that you are still acting in the same way as which one would have hoped you would have learned a lesson from over on one of the other sites that your no longer welcome at. Others are just now seeing your true colors here and apparently your up to 2 a day calling you out for it.
This is hit's sad, sad that you are in such denial and continue to feed your sickness of wishing to get under peoples skin. It's you that gives me the opportunity to piggy back each of these and add to the exposure. There's no one else to blame but yourself Tom. No one else gets as many people commenting about their character issues as you. That's the truth and that is what you lie to yourself about with your denial. Like you acknowledged earlier, the hat is yours.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Chris P. Bacon
Banned

Is it too much effort to try and stay on topic here? If you don't like what someone says simply use the ignore feature. That's what it's there for.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:34 PM
TheEdge
Banned

Is it too much effort to try and stay on topic here? If you don't like what someone says simply use the ignore feature. That's what it's there for.
Aw just too dang cute, it's true that there's someone for everyone and it warms my heart to see you as a happy couple.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:11 PM
jim billings

What's the problem with Edge? I have never seen such a hateful bunch of comments about a person's responses in this thread. If you can't be civil, don't leave your crap for the rest to wonder what your motives are.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:29 PM
TheEdge
Banned

Originally Posted by jim billings
What's the problem with Edge? I have never seen such a hateful bunch of comments about a person's responses in this thread. If you can't be civil, don't leave your crap for the rest to wonder what your motives are.
Fact of the matter is Jim, if after reading each of these threads and seeing how as many as 2 unique members a day complain about Porcia and his constant character issues then there's not much else I can tell you.
No one else upsets so many people on a continual basis and arrogantly dismisses it even though the complaints are on the rise.
Perhaps your unaware of his prior history, reputation and fame for being banned multiple times elsewhere for the exact same problem.
That's what its about. He has heard how he spoils it for others but remains unchanged, that to me isn't very considerate of other fellow hobby members.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Chris P. Bacon
Banned

Fact of the matter is Jim, if after reading each of these threads and seeing how as many as 2 unique members a day complain about Porcia and his constant character issues then there's not much else I can tell you.
No one else upsets so many people on a continual basis and arrogantly dismisses it even though the complaints are on the rise.
Perhaps your unaware of his prior history, reputation and fame for being banned multiple times elsewhere for the exact same problem.
That's what its about. He has heard how he spoils it for others but remains unchanged, that to me isn't very considerate of other fellow hobby members.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:45 PM
TheEdge
Banned

Is this you telling us that you've now gone from being friends to being rather fond and in a relationship?
Old 01-07-2016, 06:49 PM
porcia83
Banned

You choose to get up every day and scour each thread that I'm in, looking for a chance to comment, hoping that someone else makes a comment that you can join in on. You've now appointed yourself as a moderator and a spokesperson for others, and even started keeping count of unique users comments per day. You are slowly but surely sliding into yet another rage induced meltdown, all because you can't stop with your obsession. Most adults are able to ignore it, or move on, you can't. You won't even use the ignore function to hide the comments that you profess to hate so much. And now someone who has never even commented on my posts is giving you an unbiased perspective, and you still find a way to avoid the issue. Use the ignore function, it's as simple as that. Let the other people decide how they will handle themselves, nobody appointed you to any position here. Try to stay on topic too, so will I, deal?
Old 01-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Chris P. Bacon
Banned

He is a product of his posts, you be the judge. You're a quick learner.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:11 PM
TimJ

Put him on ignore. It may a porcia83 fan. I understand it likes to stalk people on the forums.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:34 PM
TheEdge
Banned

You choose to get up every day and scour each thread that I'm in, looking for a chance to comment, hoping that someone else makes a comment that you can join in on. You've now appointed yourself as a moderator and a spokesperson for others, and even started keeping count of unique users comments per day. You are slowly but surely sliding into yet another rage induced meltdown, all because you can't stop with your obsession. Most adults are able to ignore it, or move on, you can't. You won't even use the ignore function to hide the comments that you profess to hate so much. And now someone who has never even commented on my posts is giving you an unbiased perspective, and you still find a way to avoid the issue. Use the ignore function, it's as simple as that. Let the other people decide how they will handle themselves, nobody appointed you to any position here. Try to stay on topic too, so will I, deal?
There's no real need to fabricate to inflate Tom, I never once have said I hated anything, Please don't start making things up to support your denial, I also have no emotion tied to this what so ever. perhaps a little desire.

Like I said previously. like many others I am very interested and following the discusions here with respect to Drones/AMA and the FAA and as it happens, you just happen to be about every other post in all of those threads. In each of those threads you consistently contradict and correct people in your derogatory way and cause issues.
No other member gets so many unique members to comment about their character issues and I have a habit of piggybacking them in an effort to expose you for the same bahavoir that was found to be unwelcome elsewhere. It will be interesting to see how long you get away with your smug arrogance here before becoming of the same fate. So far I think it's post count that seems to be in your favor but at the rate your upsetting people, hopefully post count wont keep you around acting the way you do. You spoil it for others, not exactly a good fame to behold.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:35 PM
TheEdge
Banned

Originally Posted by TimJ
Put him on ignore. It may a porcia83 fan. I understand it likes to stalk people on the forums.

I'm just off up to the bar, can I get you anything else Tim?
Old 01-07-2016, 08:51 PM
porcia83
Banned

There's no real need to fabricate to inflate Tom, I never once have said I hated anything, Please don't start making things up to support your denial, I also have no emotion tied to this what so ever. perhaps a little desire.

Like I said previously. like many others I am very interested and following the discusions here with respect to Drones/AMA and the FAA and as it happens, you just happen to be about every other post in all of those threads. In each of those threads you consistently contradict and correct people in your derogatory way and cause issues.
No other member gets so many unique members to comment about their character issues and I have a habit of piggybacking them in an effort to expose you for the same bahavoir that was found to be unwelcome elsewhere. It will be interesting to see how long you get away with your smug arrogance here before becoming of the same fate. So far I think it's post count that seems to be in your favor but at the rate your upsetting people, hopefully post count wont keep you around acting the way you do. You spoil it for others, not exactly a good fame to behold.
Right, there is no emotion or hatred in your posts, you are completely objective. Again, the fact that you are so clearly driven to follow my every post every waking hour of the day is testament to your years old obsession. You speak for no one but yourself, because nobody is as fixated as you. All you have to do is use the ignore function, but you don't, because you live and breath for this drama. It is remarkable. I would think it is past boring for others, at some point they would probably like to get on with any discussion. Are you able to contribute anything to the threads other than comments about me, directed at me? Think about it over a beer at the bar. If I was at the other end of the bar I'd slide a cold one down your way and ask what you flew today, and how were the landings? Probably more pleasant than these exchanges no?
Old 01-07-2016, 08:58 PM
TheEdge
Banned

Right, there is no emotion or hatred in your posts, you are completely objective. Again, the fact that you are so clearly driven to follow my every post every waking hour of the day is testament to your years old obsession. You speak for no one but yourself, because nobody is as fixated as you. All you have to do is use the ignore function, but you don't, because you live and breath for this drama. It is remarkable. I would think it is past boring for others, at some point they would probably like to get on with any discussion. Are you able to contribute anything to the threads other than comments about me, directed at me? Think about it over a beer at the bar. If I was at the other end of the bar I'd slide a cold one down your way and ask what you flew today, and how were the landings? Probably more pleasant than these exchanges no?
Tom, what I've refrained from sharing till now is that the PM's I have received in support of calling you out are favorable.
Your fooling yourself and I certainly couldn't imagine myself meeting you in a bar as your on here the whole time contradicting and taunting folks, spoiling it for others. Take a break Tom, sleep it off.
Old 01-08-2016, 08:22 AM
f16man

Tom, what I've refrained from sharing till now is that the PM's I have received in support of calling you out are favorable.
Your fooling yourself and I certainly couldn't imagine myself meeting you in a bar as your on here the whole time contradicting and taunting folks, spoiling it for others. Take a break Tom, sleep it off.
I'm in lets can the bum , he has not contributed any thing worth while that I have ever come across ,,, adios amigo!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.