Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

ATJ Turbines

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

ATJ Turbines

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 04:52 AM
bigplumbs
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ATJ Turbines

ORIGINAL: hengtong

If my post hurt someone, i say sorry to them now. I only told the truth. How would you feel, if you tested four engines and four got the same problem? This is a serious problem. I just want to let the manufacturer know, they should improve their quality control in the future.

Interesting this is only your second post............... I wonder who you are !
Old 10-06-2010, 08:05 AM
andy boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I own an ATJ-120ti and have put it through its paces on the bench, so far 15 starts. performs well..... starts first time every time, egt seems within parameters, performs as per specs (123,000 rpm at full throttle). throttle acceleration, engine shutdown and cooling seems fine.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19399.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	1511824  
Old 10-06-2010, 08:38 AM
cairoman

ORIGINAL: andy boy

I own an ATJ-120ti and have put it through its paces on the bench, so far 15 starts. performs well..... starts first time every time, egt seems within parameters, performs as per specs (123,000 rpm at full throttle). throttle acceleration, engine shutdown and cooling seems fine.
Ah the jet chair!

Chris
Old 10-06-2010, 10:45 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

ORIGINAL: hengtong

If my post hurt someone, i say sorry to them now. I only told the truth. How would you feel, if you tested four engines and four got the same problem? This is a serious problem. I just want to let the manufacturer know, they should improve their quality control in the future.

There is nothing wrong with Kingtech engines. We test every one of them before shipping to our customers and other than some parameter tuning, we have yet to come across a Kingtech that did not perform perfectly out of the box.
If you wish, ship these engines to us that you are having issues with and we will be happy to look them over for you.

Are you using the Flightworks fuel pump or the black pump from Kingtech?
Old 10-06-2010, 12:17 PM
andy boy

hey chrisits a table not a chairand for your viewing pleasure more pics on the way.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:08 PM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hengtong, there will be a slight tweeking of the combustion chamber on some of the K80s to better suite local Malaysian weather. The dealer in Malaysia is now working with Chuang at the factory, so you will be taking care of.

Sorry for the interuption to ATJ Turbines, as this thread belongs to you.

Barry
Old 10-06-2010, 08:59 PM
hengtong

Hi Todd, yes, we are using the flightworks fuel pump. Actually, we have been testing a new 80E since this monday, by using one of the problem engine valves,fuel pump,ECU, this one is working good and have 5 tests till today.

Hengtong
Old 10-07-2010, 01:45 AM
titi2010

hello
hi have also an ATJ120ti turbine with 38 starts and 5 hours of run without problem, easy start, very quick response, it's a good product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mp4ydWI9zM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuGCF6ejdUs
Old 10-07-2010, 02:19 AM
hotspot 01

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Have now 3.8hrs and 28 starts no leaks no vibration so far it's working very well.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:02 AM
hotspot 01

Anyone got details on the new Atj 170.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Bob Toilet

Hi
Here are the spec`s

ATJ 170Ti Turbine engine Specifications

Dimensions 尺寸: Outer Diameter 110mm; Length: 290mm

Weight é‡é‡ : 1750grams (including starter)

Nominal thrust @ 15CéœæŽ¨åŠ›: 17KG @ 123,000rpm

Idle RPM 低速轉速: 35,000

Idle thrust @ 35,000 低速éœæŽ¨åŠ›: 0.8KG

EGT 噴氣溫度範åœ: 650-750 C

Fuel Consumption 油耗: @ max rpm 520 gms/min

Fuel/ oil 使用燃料: Jet -A1 or Kerosene + 5% oil (synthetic turbine engine oil)

Name:	wu61035.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1515306  
Old 10-12-2010, 05:35 PM
hotspot 01

Cool looks good if it runs as well as the 120 it should do well.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:33 AM
Bob Toilet

Hi
I am sure it will run as good as the 120!
I have ordered three of the 170(two for my F-14,and one for a customer), and they will be shipped end of this week!
So now my FEJ F-14 Tomcat will have 20 lbs more thrust!!!

Christian
Old 12-31-2010, 07:12 AM
hotspot 01

Now have over 6hrs on the 120-ti no problems so far.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:35 AM
Mr DJ

Bob, All,<o></o>

<o></o>Have anyone seen a test of the 170? Would like to know if it’s as powerful as the Kingtec – the Kingtec claim 37lbs or 17kg but it actually puts out more straight out the box. It could be 37.1 but more than likely close to 40lbs.<o></o>

<o></o>So, does anyone know?<o></o>

<o></o>Thanks,<o></o>

<o></o>Mr DJ<o></o>

Old 01-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Bob Toilet

Hi Mr DJ

I have not seen any test, but i have two of the ATJ-170Ti installed in my FEJ F-14. Have only startet them, not been airborn. But on the ground, i have a LOT more power now. I used to have two ATJ-120Ti.
Have decided to put a ATJ-170Ti in my Skymaster F-5 too[sm=bananahead.gif]

I am very happy with the ATJ turbines, and will continue to use them.

Christian
Old 01-04-2011, 06:23 PM
hotspot 01

Putting out 17kg at a lower RPM would be one benefit.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:26 PM
dw_crash
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

MR DJ,

Check out the thread on the Kingtech 170.....It is all positive.

I personally own two K80Es. Great engines with Awesome service. I am awaiting there new 140.....

DW_Crash
Old 01-05-2011, 01:34 AM
lavi rider
My Feedback: (6)

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I too have two ATJ 120 Ti on the new Fei-Bao F-14D prototype...very happy with them so far.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Mr DJ

Gents,

Many thanks for the inputs…

Mr DJ
Old 01-26-2011, 02:52 AM
mauryr

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello, as a (european, not taiwanese) modeler with no affiliations or any business relations of any sorts with ATJ or other rc-related companies, I had a meeting with ATJ's representative Joseph in November at their small office in Taipei to evaluate and decide on purchasing a 120ti.
Joseph and the rest of his staff welcomed us very warmly and answered my questions over the engine patiently for over one hour. He let me check out every piece of the engine, rotating assembly, compressor guide vanes, and all, but he provided me with an older version (ATJ 120, not 120ti) combustion chamber, because he didn't have one of the new engine's available at that time. Communication was difficult at times because my chinese is extremely poor and his english could use some improvements We eventually had to ask my wife, who speaks both chinese and english, to help us out for part of the conversation (this is probably one of the biggest issues one could have with ATJ).

Engine parts looked top quality and very carefully manufactured and inspected. He confirmed they run X-Ray scans of all the wheels as a routine. The combustion chamber is also made out of inconel (same as the turbine wheel) as opposed to other brands of turbines which rely on less durable steel.

Joseph is extremely competent and my average knowledge (Iam just a software engineer with a passion for airplanes and turbines) could only come up with questions that seemed trivially answered by him (just as expected).

When Ifinally asked to see a test run, he packed up the test stand (which by the way is the one you see in his videos on youtube, just search ATJturbines) and drove us to a highway out of town. We stopped on the side of the road and he fired her up right there. The engine fired up right away and displayed a solid thrust of 12+ kg. He handed me the radio and Itested some transitions - 0 to 100%, 50% for a couple seconds then 100% and 0% etc. Both the engine and the electronics performed flawlessly and, I'd say, remarkably. This is what Iwould call a real "on the road"test

On the way back Iasked some more questions, namely the availability of an FODscreen (the answer was, make one yourself, it's cheaper and works just as well - if you want I'll show you how) and the availability of a kero start option (he said it was available, for about 200 USD).

So Iconsidered it for about one month until he gave me a special price offer through e-mail and made me decide to buy it. Went back to Taipei and bought the engine. Before packing it up we fired it up (right there in his office, and that was quite scary to be honest ^.^) and, since everythign looked alright, Ipacked it up and brought it home.

Since this is my first turbine, Iwanted to clear my mind of all possible doubts and run as much testing as possible before heading back to Europe so Ibuilt a test stand, ordered a co2 extinguisher, built a board for all the electronics and fired it up by myself.

Plugging the system to a fully charged 2s LIPO the glow plug (an OS. 8) blew right away (Joseph actually told me to expect my battery would be weaker than his as he was using a big lead acid battery, but this was not the case as the lipo was well over 8v). Replaced the plug and lowered the rate to the very minimum on the ECU start programming, Iattempted a start. Increasing the plug power progressively allowed me to find the lowest setting for reliable ignition to be at about 25 (original setting was 35).

After the gas ignited properly, she spun up to pre-heating and then shut down giving me a "bad start" error. This happened 2 or 3 times then the engine actually started properly.
It then ran flawlessly just like the one Itested "on the road" so Ishut it down to straighten out the startup issues. Cooling was also perfect.

After this start there was no way to turn it back on as the gas simply would not ignite. Fearing I'd lowered the plug power too much, Iraised it, with the only result of blowing a second plug. Ieventually figured out gas was not reading the engine at all because the gas solenoid was not opening.

So I removed the solenoid from the circuit and connected the gas tank directly to the engine, driving the flow manually and the gas ignited right away (with a new plug).
The same trouble with spooling up the engine during the transition from gas to kero happened with a few failed starts. So Iincreased the "pump start"setting from "AUTO+2" to "AUTO+5" and with this change the engine spools up perfectly every time.

About the solenoid Icalled Joseph directly on his mobile and he was so kind to provide me with disassembly info and pictures to look for anything that could have gotten the valve stuck.

So Idisassembled the valve and found nothing wrong. Running a resistance test showed an open circuit and, since I was not into disassembling the tiny electronic part of the valve while it's on warranty, Ijust mailed it back to Joseph. He returned it within 2 days and said there was a problem with the internal power lead connection. These valves are the original solenoids supplied directly by Xicoy by the way.

Now that the initial issues have been straightened out, the engine seems just perfect under all points of view and Ican't wait to mount it in the airframe when Iget back to europe in April. It's gonna be aFeibao Velox XL thunderbirds scheme

Attached are the pictures Joseph sent me while I was troubleshooting the gas valve.

A video of the latest startup & test - the cone glows because it is very dark, the EGT is about 550~600 degrees.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huxTN0MnPkQ[/youtube]

Name:	us54090.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	250.8 KB
ID:	1553298   Click image for larger version

Name:	yw67114.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	209.8 KB
ID:	1553299   Click image for larger version

Name:	ec87305.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	1553300  
Old 01-26-2011, 05:42 AM
hotspot 01

Had my 29th flight with the atj120-ti no problems so far.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Bob Toilet

ORIGINAL: mauryr

After the gas ignited properly, she spun up to pre-heating and then shut down giving me a ''bad start'' error. This happened 2 or 3 times then the engine actually started properly.
It then ran flawlessly just like the one I tested ''on the road'' so I shut it down to straighten out the startup issues. Cooling was also perfect.

Hi
Did you prime the fuelsystem before you attempted to start the turbine? If not, this is normal.

Christian
Old 01-26-2011, 01:09 PM
perche

ORIGINAL: Bob Toilet

ORIGINAL: mauryr

After the gas ignited properly, she spun up to pre-heating and then shut down giving me a ''bad start'' error. This happened 2 or 3 times then the engine actually started properly.
It then ran flawlessly just like the one I tested ''on the road'' so I shut it down to straighten out the startup issues. Cooling was also perfect.

Hi
Did you prime the fuelsystem before you attempted to start the turbine? If not, this is normal.

Christian

Yes, as Mr Toilet says, this is normal, mine did that too, and i didn't prime
Old 01-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Mr DJ

<xml><o:documentproperties><o:version></o:version></o:documentproperties></xml><xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:zoom></w:zoom><w:trackmoves></w:trackmoves><w:trackformatting></w:trackformatting><wunctuationkerning></wunctuationkerning><w:validateagainstschemas></w:validateagainstschemas><w:saveifxmlinvalid></w:saveifxmlinvalid><w:ignoremixedcontent></w:ignoremixedcontent><w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext></w:alwaysshowplaceholdertext><w:donotpromoteqf></w:donotpromoteqf><w:lidthemeother></w:lidthemeother><w:lidthemeasian></w:lidthemeasian><w:lidthemecomplexscript></w:lidthemecomplexscript><w:compatibility><w:breakwrappedtables></w:breakwrappedtables><w:snaptogridincell></w:snaptogridincell><w:wraptextwithpunct></w:wraptextwithpunct><w:useasianbreakrules></w:useasianbreakrules><w:dontgrowautofit></w:dontgrowautofit><w:splitpgbreakandparamark></w:splitpgbreakandparamark><w:dontvertaligncellwithsp></w:dontvertaligncellwithsp><w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables></w:dontbreakconstrainedforcedtables><w:dontvertalignintxbx></w:dontvertalignintxbx><w:word11kerningpairs></w:word11kerningpairs><w:cachedcolbalance></w:cachedcolbalance></w:compatibility><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel><m:mathpr><m:mathfont m:val="Cambria Math"></m:mathfont><m:brkbin m:val="before"></m:brkbin><m:brkbinsub m:val=""></m:brkbinsub><m:smallfrac m:val="off"></m:smallfrac><m:dispdef></m:dispdef><m:lmargin m:val="0"></m:lmargin><m:rmargin m:val="0"></m:rmargin><m:defjc m:val="centerGroup"></m:defjc><m:wrapindent m:val="1440"></m:wrapindent><m:intlim m:val="subSup"></m:intlim><m:narylim m:val="undOvr"></m:narylim></m:mathpr></w:worddocument></xml><xml><w:latentstyles deflockedstate="false" defunhidewhenused="true" defsemihidden="true" defqformat="false" defpriority="99" latentstylecount="267"><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="0" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Normal"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="heading 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 7"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 8"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="9" qformat="true" name="heading 9"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 7"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 8"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" name="toc 9"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="35" qformat="true" name="caption"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="10" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Title"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="1" name="Default Paragraph Font"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="11" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtitle"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="22" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Strong"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="20" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="59" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Table Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Placeholder Text"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="1" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="No Spacing"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Revision"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="34" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="List Paragraph"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="29" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Quote"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="30" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Quote"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="60" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Shading Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="61" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="62" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Light Grid Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="63" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="64" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="65" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="66" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="67" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="68" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="69" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="70" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Dark List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="71" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="72" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful List Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="73" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="19" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtle Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="21" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Emphasis"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="31" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Subtle Reference"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="32" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Intense Reference"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="33" semihidden="false" unhidewhenused="false" qformat="true" name="Book Title"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="37" name="Bibliography"></w:lsdexception><w:lsdexception locked="false" priority="39" qformat="true" name="TOC Heading"></w:lsdexception></w:latentstyles></xml><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height:115%;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}</style>

Gents,

Another brand new papa here, papa to an ATJ 170Ti. I looked at others and almost moved on one or two, but then it hit me. The name of this puppy: Ti. I like that a lot because I use to be a TI. My US Air Force Brothers and Sisters know what I’m takin’ ‘bout And that’s it, that’s all the reason why I bought this puppy. And it came in lickaddy split! It shipped on Monday from Tai- freakin’-wain (Taiwan) and here it is Wednesday and wa’la.This new addition to my family yields me 6 NIB children: ATJ 170, AMT 450, and Evo 160 (4).

- Mr DJ

Name:	Ig13639.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	1553635   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr55256.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1553636   Click image for larger version

Name:	Qw56436.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	1553637   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pi16986.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	1553638   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oz29178.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	1553639   Click image for larger version

Name:	Br11702.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	1553640   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tv39480.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1553641   Click image for larger version

Name:	Po50361.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	1553642  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw37809.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	1553643   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fs82748.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1553644   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rx97451.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	1553645   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gr72953.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	1553646  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.