Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

OFFICIAL HPI RUSH / EVO THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL HPI RUSH / EVO THREAD

Hi... it's a new car park on scout road in bolton, near smithills scool and moss bank park.. it's open to the public till 6 at night tho so car parks usually got a few cars on it untill then.. dog walkers an sight see-ers lol.. at moment i only get an hour on there until it goes dark, Roll on the light nites!!!
Can't wait till the council decide to build the skate board park they keep promising.. that'll be fun, mi car will be wrecked everytime i take it out lmao
Old 03-23-2007, 09:26 PM

well i just busted the middle gear guess i spoke to soon
Old 03-23-2007, 09:28 PM

yup, looks like ya jinxed it, lol, is that a hard job to repair??
Old 03-24-2007, 04:34 AM

well, just tested my new tyres out and i think its gonna eat my diff, so gonna revert back to the originals, just need some new tyres now. it did look good tho'
Old 03-24-2007, 05:32 AM

Wot a shame.. they looked good too. were the original ones cream crackered?
Old 03-24-2007, 05:35 AM

What would you all recomend for the best running with regaurds to the teeth on the clutch bell and Spur gear?? at moment its got a 13t clutch bell and a 56t spur.. (which i've stripped a few times lol).. Also.. what are the hardned steel ones like. do they work well
Old 03-24-2007, 05:46 AM

i dont know djmal what track you race at is it in stockport im only down the road hazel grove and i bash at a bmx track in a park forgot the name its near that big john lewis and sainburys store
Old 03-24-2007, 06:23 AM

yo dmr

i been to that bmx track too but not for a long time,i race at a track near preston nnrc ,but i dont use the rush evo for racing ,just race my savage at the moment.everytime i get my stuff together to go out for a bash it starts raining....aaarrrrgggh,gotta love life in the UK lol
Old 03-24-2007, 07:09 AM

ORIGINAL: BODGE IT EVO

Wot a shame.. they looked good too. were the original ones cream crackered?
the rears were flat, luckily i had a spare set of wheels to try the new tyres on, i can still use the old ones but i think they need pumping up :-)
Old 03-24-2007, 09:10 AM

no not hard at all im running masher2k's on the rear for bashing i may need to run my smaller spikes all the time i busted the bevel gears right after i got the mashers
Old 03-24-2007, 01:16 PM

Hi Guys I got my Rush Evo today from a seller on ebay, i couldnt start it so i took it to the model shop, they said that my engine has no compression, its the first version engine and not the t15 and that the pull start was broke! they did say if i stripped it and had as spares then that would be amount the £100 i brought it for! So i have 2 options, either try and get my moneu back or get a brand new one and strip this one as spares! I cant believe it, its a great looking car too!
Old 03-24-2007, 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: neo2387

Hi Guys I got my Rush Evo today from a seller on ebay, i couldnt start it so i took it to the model shop, they said that my engine has no compression, its the first version engine and not the t15 and that the pull start was broke! they did say if i stripped it and had as spares then that would be amount the £100 i brought it for! So i have 2 options, either try and get my moneu back or get a brand new one and strip this one as spares! I cant believe it, its a great looking car too!
hi. i got mine off ebay about a week n half ago, had a few mishaps with carb being seized when i got it, a few thing came loose but all in all well chuffed with it, don't despair, i would try and ask the seller to refund some of your money then get a new .18 engine for it. have a look on ebay for another engine, you can pick em up for about £25 - £30 for an original to get you running, there are some idiots on ebay but there are also genuine ebayers.good luck!
Old 03-24-2007, 04:51 PM

the car is bloody fast i cant control it and the sts is running rely rich but i have about 2 min on a overflowing tank lol
Old 03-25-2007, 12:20 PM

I'd ask the ebayer for a refund mate... ya do get some decent sellers or there; but unfortunately there are a few dodgey sellers... if it was sold as a runner and ya paid through paypal ya should get refunded, but it takes a few month to sort a dispute out.. orrrrr ya could use my option.. plan B, go an kick sum ass!!!
ORIGINAL: neo2387

Old 03-25-2007, 02:23 PM

Damn you can still get away with that in Europe? [:@] Plan B that is
Old 03-25-2007, 02:46 PM

if your lokking to spend 100 quid modelsport uk have new trucks less raio gear for 99 or with radio for 130 so if you get your cash back you may aswell do that or save and get the firestorm for 180
Old 03-25-2007, 04:39 PM

ORIGINAL: rclynx

Damn you can still get away with that in Europe? [:@] Plan B that is
yup.. just dont get caught lol
Old 03-25-2007, 05:58 PM

Hi eberyone, ive emailed the seller and he said if i send it back he will refund me, im going to send it recorded on Monday/tuesday, then with that money ill buy that one on modelsport, ive seen that one before but thought as this one had some hop ups it would be worth it. can someone tell me what that best upgrades are for it?
thanks!
Old 03-26-2007, 03:03 AM

Nice one!! so ya got one of the decent sellers.. start with some rear springs, the do them at modelsport ant their only £4.74 the back end of the evo is heavey an the original springs are pretty weekish,
Old 03-26-2007, 03:35 AM

ORIGINAL: BODGE IT EVO

Nice one!! so ya got one of the decent sellers.. start with some rear springs, the do them at modelsport ant their only £4.74 the back end of the evo is heavey an the original springs are pretty weekish,

i'm thinking of putting purple springs on mine, seems everyones going for these, also note some are moving the battery pack to a humpback in the middle of the chassis, does it make a lot of difference??
Old 03-26-2007, 04:27 AM

Not sure bout that one, i thought it was just to make it a little lighter to help increase the speed.. but ya would ave to change alot of steel parts to aluminium to note any differance,, thats just my thought.. lol

purple springs are the hardest ones, ya can get spacers to make it a little higher.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:05 AM

i run blue with half my black ones on the top i heard that it you do a massive jump with thr purple springs it can pass the force on to the other parts of the truck

ive seen it happen on moutain bikes to much rebound and to much air pressure in forks plus casing trails =cracked headtube
Old 03-26-2007, 02:55 PM

i've got purple ones with half the stock front ones on top.. lol No problems as of yet..
Old 03-27-2007, 07:27 AM

Afternoon all,

I've got a HPI .15 engine up for sale if anyones interested. It's had about a gallon threw it and runs perfectly. The heatsink is quite badly cracked but that aside it's in great condition. I'll clean, reseal it and put it back to factory settings. Thought I would offer it on here before it goes on eb*y.. I live in Swindon UK.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:22 AM

you selling the flywheel and clutch of it seperatly if so pm me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.