Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

Anylink problem with 9C

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Eindecker_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anylink problem with 9C

The issue I'm having is that the throttle control on the plane (a micro super-cub) is mapped the aileron stick on the transmitter. This is with the normal default channels on the tx. When I turn the anylink on and try to get it to map into the "alternative channel map" mode, I'm supposed to get 3 beeps but I only get two & it never goes to the alternate channel mapping. It's pretty much useless in this configuration. What could the problem be?

Old 04-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Anylink problem with 9C

The 9C can pose a difficulty. Don't use the on/off switch of the transmitter. With the 9C transmitter turned on, unplug the AnyLink cable from the module, itself; hold the stick like you normally would, and then plug the cord back into the module. It should now configure normally.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Macymastiff

I'm basically having the same problem, but with the Heli-Max Axe 100 FP. I'm sure I put it in the alternate mode because when I held tihe left throttle to the lowest position and holding it to the left I heard the 3 beeps and then 2 beeps after that, I then removed the adaptor from the trainer port and plugged it back in and tryed to bind it with my DX6i, but the mapping was really messed up, the left throttle stick was operating the right and left cyclic and the right stick was operating the collective or throttle. I took it to my LHS and they tried to reverse it back to the default settings and they had the same problem, they thought I put it in either mode 3 or 4 and couldn't change it.
Any help would be much appreciated,
Macymastiff
Old 12-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Bax

If the AnyLink module is giving you the alternate channel mapping, repeat the process to change the mapping. It should return to the regular mapping, per the instructions. That is, you hold the throttle stick to low and in one corner and plug the unit in to give it power. It will work a bit and then give you the tones. Then cycle the power as per normal. When you turn back on, you should get the single tone.

You may want to check your transmitter's mode. Look in the instructions for that its stick mode programming.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:52 PM
pappy 883
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: Bax

The 9C can pose a difficulty. Don't use the on/off switch of the transmitter. With the 9C transmitter turned on, unplug the AnyLink cable from the module, itself; hold the stick like you normally would, and then plug the cord back into the module. It should now configure normally.
is that a one time deal or do you have to do it each time you fly ?
I'm scared, don't want to loose another aircraft.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Macymastiff

Thanks Bax, I'll give it a try!
Old 01-10-2013, 07:09 AM
Bax

Pappy, you set the stick mode once. Not every time you fly.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:28 AM
pappy 883
My Feedback: (2)

Thanx Bill , just received my new plane and want to get it right this time.